What are co's finest examples of a white guy and a black guy being best friends for life?

What are co's finest examples of a white guy and a black guy being best friends for life?

>tfw no black bro to hit the gym and watch anime with

Where's that picture of Redwood curling moot?

Clone High? Does that count?

Sorta cheating since one of them's a chick, but there was a whole storytime about it yesterday.

This one is obvious

Pic extremely related, as well as Doug & Skeeter, TJ & Vince from Recess

Luke Cage and Iron Fist

Iron man and War Machine

Captain America and Falcon

>tfw no white bro to discuss comics and play games with

Came here to post this.

>original Dutch and Dillon hasn't been posted yet
Tsk. Also
>tfw when no conservative black bro to stomp the degeneracy with
It hurts...

>that issue where Quantum comes out as a Republican and the ultra-Democrat Woody lectures him on how he should think
Pure KINO.

My man!!! These two were always great together and always reminds me of my friend pushing me to make something of myself and vice versa. Now we both work in the movie industry via marketing manager. Feels good having a bro like him.

These two went through ups and downs and came out stronger for it

>the ultra conservative sovereign citizens shoot at quantum because they think he's super Obama coming to take their guns
KINO
I
N
ONIK

This thread has me thinking are Asians and Mexicans being bros a thing? Does it work the same way? Is there some guide to racial bros?

What ever happened to those two?

all races can be united through a love of fighting games and anime titties

>had a black bro exactly like that
>got killed in a mugging by a bunch of cholos in stockton

they have to go back

all of them

This counts, right?

Whites and Asians tend to get along well together.

Their bantz were fantastic
>Nat the Hut

I'm sorry user.

>they have to go back

BACK TO HELL.

Was just about to post this too. These two were bros to the end. I loved that episode about the fathers coming together due to Richies racist father.

FPBP
>Were you gonna die alone?
that foreshadowing

Grimjack and Blackjacmac

Truly a step towards world peace.

Gandhi was planned to actually be a clone of Gary Coleman, so yes Boco, you raging faggot

>all these fags pretending they have black friends

You're not fooling anybody

They are so totally fucking

like 23% of Sup Forums is black, bro

>not realizing that negrodians are huge closet weebs/nerds

hey now, some of my best friends are nonexistent.

Jason and Marcus from Foxtrot.

what's the source on this (artist and comic/serie)?

I have a black cat, does that count?

>tfw finally found a black bro to talk about comics with.

If you're in Orlando, that can be arranged.

>all races can be united through a love of fighting games and anime titties
This is so fucking true, it hurts. I can't think of any other competitive video game scene that's as diverse as the FGC. And EVERYBODY loves anime, not just Asians and blacks.

>it turns out they're ultra-big Quantum fans
See, we need more stuff like this, not "Get Out".

The biggest weebs I've ever known were black, and they always have the best reactions when you tell em about some new anime or just talking about anime.

surprising amount of Sup Forums is black and asian or a combo of the two

This disgusts me on a level that I have not felt since I saw Katawa Shoujo lewds.

Did anyone make an updated version of that with pasqAurora?

>TFW had a black gay friend
>We used to play Basket Ball together
I miss him.

>tfw your black bros "didn't get" watamote

What happened? I hate when people grow apart.

>tfw lifelong black best friend but banged his little sister so now things are weird between us

bob and matrix

>tfw you want a black bro but are afriad that he'll steal all your girls with his BBC
Black Sup Forumsmrades, are you all packing 8"+?

that's a myth

Black Sup Forumsmrade here. I'm about 6''.

It has to be tough to be a black guy without a big dick, a lot of women are going to be expecting one and you also can't advertise it the way that black guys with big dicks do in order to get laid.

Really? Just like Asians and their super-brains?

Thanks for being honest and not a cunt user. You'rea cool guy.

honestly, i'd be surprised if it were that low

>It has to be tough to be a black guy without a big dick, a lot of women are going to be expecting one and you also can't advertise it the way that black guys with big dicks do in order to get laid.
Being a black guy without a big dick is suffering. I'm still a virgin though.

>Thanks for being honest and not a cunt user. You'rea cool guy.
I guess.

size queens ain't worth your time anyway
i'd take an evening of dbz fighters and pizza with my friends over a night with one of them crazy bitches

>fighting games and anime titties

Beautiful.

Yeah Spidey and DD are far and away the best black and white duo.

I'll be your white bro, user-kun. Maybe. If we can tolerate each other's music. I like weird shit. Beautiful weird shit, but still weird.

I thought Get Out was pretty good commentary on how rich whites just see black issues as virtue signaling tokens but okay.

I miss college, I had a bunch of black friends that were honorary DB Pedros.

Marathoning Monster Musume with them was sweet man.

Cool.

Excuse me. Any of you fine gentlemen wish to introduce a fat neckbeard to their Japanese pure sisters?

Reminds me of a story I read, about a black guy at some school, who got drunk at some party, fell asleep and his mates got a photo of his dick, which was apparently less than average. The next day they drew a 1" cock in the blackboard. Tough shit, really.

>size queens ain't worth your time anyway
This. Studies have shown that most women, even for one night stands,like cocks in the 6" range. If there's a woman out there who demans an 8"+ cock, literally in the 0.000001% of male population, then she's not worth anybody's time.

>I'm still a virgin though
Don't worry mate, 6" 9I assume bonepressed,asthat's how doctors measure it), if you have some decent girth, is Goldilocks tier. And every non-virgin will tell you, moves play a far bigger role than size. The way you move, the way you touch her, kiss her, all that jazz. Women aren't men who get off from sucking on their trunk, they're different organisms. About 90% of women don't even orgasm from penetration alone.

>inb4 dicklet
People like you are the reason why so many men are betas nowadays. They lack spine because you keep drilling into their heads that if they aren't Adonis crossed with Newton they're doomed to die alone. Get off your basement, meet some actual women, and you'll see they're not shallow cumsluts.

Are there certain thots out there who are puddle-deep size queens who don't care about anything else? Sure. But why would you care? They're not worth your time, just like some cheating ass who treats women like objects isn't worth their time. The two genders have their differences but in the end the vast majority is just people trying to make things work and be good.

Depends on how you look at it. I took it as "all whites are racist, some because they hate us, some because they fetishize us, but in the end both are jealous of black superiority".

what you have to ask yourself is if replying to your post with "you're right" is more entertaining than replying with "t. pencildick"

maybe if you were a hardcore black nationalist.

I get the joke but it’d be easier if it was Luke and Matt.

I think the thing that makes your idea have credence is that there isn't a positive white person in the film. If his TSA bro was a fat white guy it would have totally changed your perspective on the movie

Where is this from?

Big cocks are more common than that tho
What I mean by size queens not being worth shit is that to those cunts you aren't a human being, they'll straight up ask you if you've been in prison, if you're in a gang, if you sell drugs, what's your street name, how many guns you own, if you'll be available when she finds a boyfriend.
You're an amusement park ride, it's fine if you wanna bust a a nut but it's so dehumanizing

I'm a white Puerto Rican and one of my best friends is Chinese. Is that close enough?

>Big cocks are more common than that tho
Depends on what you mean "big cock". Length only? Girth only? Both? Cocks bigger than 7" in length are about 0.01% of the population according to studies. As you go up,the number shrinks. Same happens to girth. Put the two together, and the 9"x8" monstecock is a one in 100.000.000 or something.

I think you're focusing too much on them dicks

This should be engraved on a fountain in a park somewhere

Or a banner for Sup Forums

congrats on the sex

You know Sup Forums is probably the most ethnically and racially diverse forum on the internet, right? Sup Forums doesn't make up as much of this site as you think it does.

lmao

That depends, how close are you two?

>tfw your cock is 8"+ thick as a soda can
>tfw when white
feelsgoodman.jpg

>tfw cant talk about shit with friends cause they do nothing but talk about sex all the time

Why do i hang out with these people

That was a top-tier dick move you inflicted on him

My nigga. I'm sick of feeling like I have nothing to offer white women just because I'm not hung.

Damn, are you in the Orlando area? I knew a guy like you, except his best friend was Korean, I think, but I could be wrong.

>co's finest examples of a white guy and a black guy being best friends for life?
Too soon?

>I have nothing to offer white women
Whoaaaa there buddy boy, we're all fine and dandy, but keep the race-mixing to a minimum of 0. Or at least find some brunette or something. Do not dare to ruin the rare genes of redheads or natural blondes. Or better yet, find some Asian gal. Those 4.5 Billion fucks could use some downsizing.

My absolute best and closest friend in the world is black. We met freshmen year of high-school and we remained best friends when we went to the same college. It's only been about a year since he died. It was six days after my birthday.

How'd he die?

this is the seventh reply in this retards blogging thread instead of the first