Exploring our oceans: Dont you fucking do it

You know how scientists are always clamoring about how we know more about outer space then we do our own oceans?

Maybe there is a fucking reason for that
1. The ocean sucks
2. Who wants to be around some faggy fish
3. Fuck salt

Let me explain to you something Sup Forums
We never need to explore our fucking oceans because theres nothing cool down there
So dont you go looking because your going to waste your time my time and humanities time

I dont understand why anyone would wanna go check out that bullshit

If you wanna get the same experience just go to the deepend of the pool or a pond and its the same exact shit just deeper

I repeat there is nothing cool in our unexplored oceans and aint nobody got time to find out

>t. undersea monster.

>Dont you fucking do it
Who's gunna stop me lol
I'll do it just to spite you

t. underwater nazi society

Truth was spoken. It's one step towards saying fuck space exploration in favor of giving money to niggers and funding fake science studies to tell other goyim why they shouldn't get to keep their own money.

lmao

t. Cthulhu

What are you hiding merman?
>inb4 dick

t. Andrew Ryan

I remember this pasta
Still kinda funny

Oceans scare the shit out of me.

Finally someone talks sense, there is absolutely nothing for men in the deep seas.

Here's what drowning in the ocean is really like.

3 words OP

giant squid attack

Have you heard about the Humboldt squids, they nasty as fuck, why would muricans want to live in Baja, is there something you murilards are hiding.

some of you guys are alright. don't go to the ocean tomorrow.

>t. Atlantian

We are onto you aqua-jews

Kek'd, also Checked

I wish they'd put Prince Namor on the tube.

underfuckinrated

>Coward, Lucas, and Bergersen were exposed to the effects of explosive decompression and died in the positions indicated by the diagram. Subsequent investigation by forensic pathologists determined Hellevik, being exposed to the highest pressure gradient and in the process of moving to secure the inner door, was forced through the 60 centimetres (24 in) in diameter opening created by the jammed interior trunk door by escaping air and violently dismembered, including bisection of the thoracoabdominal cavity which further resulted in expulsion of all internal organs of the chest and abdomen except the trachea and a section of small intestine and of the thoracic spine and projecting them some distance, one section later being found 10 metres (30 ft) vertically above the exterior pressure door.[5]
From the Byford Dolphin incident. Fuck deep sea shit.

Kek brings the truth

You think I don't know what you're pulling? You just want to hoard all the salvaged space junk to yourself.

We may end up getting into a scuffle with Russians over Arctic Circle ocean floor gold....

FUCK OFF! That shit really freaks me the fuck out.

Noice

I'm disappointed that there was no Sheldon at the bottom.

>mfw the nazis escaped to a deepsea vessel after discovered a strange power source at the bottom of the ocean somewhere on earth
>mfw they utilize this power source to expand their vessel into a city-like structure
>mfw the power source is the remains of an ancient egyptian artifact blessed by an egyptian deity
>mfw they were able to establish communications to allow Internet browsing

>44
Forgot pic

Yeah fuckoff Cthulhu we know it's you. We're going to fuck your ocean up and there's nothing you can do to stop us

kek'd
Nice edit.

That pic isn't quite big enough.

IA IA

what's under australia, you ask?

Oceans are fucking scary, and even without Cthulu, that pic freaks me the fuck out.

Just the crushing darkness, and unfathomable depths... Gives me shivers, I hate that shit.

what is this shit? memory lane?

>not facing your fears and diving deep into the abyss

>666

>there's nothing down there

It's been a while since I've seen this pasta

Fuck you I'm signing up for scuba lessons.

you forgot the base of Mauna Kea at 33000 feet (47000 feet total)

nevermind I'm being retarded. 33000 total

being the autistic I am, I made a roughly accurate version, but it exceeds the image size limit so: puu sh/slTJm/7d1ccfe7a9 png (missing two .s)

now I notice I fucked up the gradient at the bottom left though

Oh shit

i miss the memes of olden times

>le sience is about discovering cool things XDXD
End yourself you fucking underage, you'll never grow up to be a respectable human.

t. Bin Laden

>weekly copypasta

This thread is the one constant in my world

It's not the ocean explorations that will awaken the old gods m8...it's the oil drilling.

Soon we will reach Gorignak's layer. May the gods have mercy on our souls then.

fpbp

Oh cool, this thread again.

What's down there op what are you hiding?

Anyone else here a submariner?

checked