I know who you are. I know you are here. I know what you are capable of. But what I want to know...

I know who you are. I know you are here. I know what you are capable of. But what I want to know, is what do you think you are trying to do, and what do you want with me? I ask with full knowledge that your answer might be a lie, or even a deceitfully phrased truth, meant to control; a meme to steer the direction of reality in your favor. I will accept this, because I have some power of my own, and with it I have earned my freedom.

Other urls found in this thread:

lawofone.info
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shut it down

Checked.

Now go back to /x/.

interesting choice of words

AHHHHHHHH NO NOT THE SIGIL
IS
IS IT C-CHARGED?

(((coincidence)))???

>33
Your Goin to have to shift through a lot of shit, esp with such an off topic thread like this....
/polx/
Are you trying to reach kek ?

I want this world to make sense. That's all and the only way is through chaos, I always want to make bank with crypto and so far so good.

Most of my life the way people act and respond makes me believe I am in some sort of dream or coma. Or perhaps I even died and I'm in hell. However with trump winning I feel a sense of hope, that the PC culture at least will die down or at least be in my favor. Which is logic and reason.

That's what i want I want logic and reason. Space exploration, scientific breakthroughs. I want a society built on wanting to expand and learn, not circle around and fester in social issues ,wasting time and money over nothing.

Interesting

I read this in sam hyde's voice

Reeee

Hypnosis at every level is the jew game. They never have and never will have any power. It's all a paper dragon. It's all a mind fuck.

Don't fight for it.
Don't fight against it.
Don't participate with it.
Gas it.

>But what I want to know, is what do you think you are trying to do, and what do you want with me?
>what do you want with me?

It doesn't matter what we want.

What matters is our plan.

I don't even know what you are asking

>fuck off eye nigger, we're full

Hi Saturn

Your a big G

There s more land see attached proof
Space program is balloons it s worth a Google
Stop being a goyim

lawofone.info

I cant wait until my christmas present for myself comes.

m8 I have no idea what you're on about, but I wish you good luck because you're living in a very special world.

no larping

4U

Threads like this really piss me off. I got b& for posting a thread about pizza gate becuase it was """off topic""" and shit like this stays up. Made me miss participating during the election too.

what are you on about?
We are already taking enough refugees in, stop it.

Meant for someone else mate?

Maybe God is just as confused as you are, or maybe you are confused because God is confused.

As far as what do I want with you.

I want in. I know you have been watching me, and don't mind my degenerate acts. Most of what I say and do is an illusion. You really think I have changed? I know you were trying to mk ultra me, but I beat it. You sent that car to try to kill me but I stepped out and didn't get a scratch. I'm nit trying to fight you , I'm not a degenerate. Let me in for I have ideas and always have. But what I need now is to be in to make that happen

Pursue truth long enough and you will ask the same questions

Isn't that the truth.

I've already explained to them what my plans are for you, but the ones here who know will not tell you what they are. It's your own fault for not being present when I was discussing it with them.

kay so where do I live?

Implying I'm persuing lies. Don't be so sanctimonious. The "questions" your are asking is what do we want?

For people to stop clogging the board with pretentious larping.

Isolation and reading helps user. Get a girl and dog and get into nature. Get /out/ of society because it is complete shit.

they will say the same of you. and you will feel alone

Remember that one user who posted info and was blasted with fake and gay?

Remember when murr from impractical jokers came on here and no one believed it was him?

Dont be so sure of your self

I already did, I moved to the country it saved my life. However I still want the world to prove to me I'm not in some hell or coma

Lol you aren't even a real Jew. The Jew is a wonderer. You have been conned into holding a military foothold in the ME for the kikes. Enjoy living in an inbreed hellhole for (((greater))) Isrealhell.

Also I was already in isolation and reading alot. That's why I felt alone and confused in the first place

>get shit for being a jew
>get shit for not being a real jew
there's no winning with you people

Why Sup Forums of all places?

Who is they?

Don't absorb any propaganda. Go to other countries and meet people. Have kids. Take up woodworking or architectural design.

We dug.

We learned.

We saw.

We heard.

Slowly we felt.

Slowly we rose.

The plans laid long ago and longer still will come to fruition.

Shadilay.

Well you allready figured out America is basically hell because it is filled with brainwashed NPCs. Reading helps keep your mind occupied bro - isolation helps keep dumbfucks from ruining your day.
Read "the game" by Neil Strauss and skip the fucking easy sluts in bars. Just pickup normal smart chicks in lonley places - librarys, museums, grocery stores.

Leave the grand geomatrician out of this. Cunt.

is this meant to bait mentally ill people?

Knock knock.

Well your victim complex is working. Honestly the only kikes I respect are the ones in Isrealhell.

At least you aren't scheming and programming my fellow Germanic Americans.

hahaha... pathetic fucktard...

This is (You)

>I KNOW who you are!!!
>I know the secret esoteric meaning as to why you are here!!

so:
>who are you
>and why are you here?!?!
>...remember, I know!! (so tell "them"!! because if you don't... I will!!!

t. fucking lol...

report this shit and sage if you absolutely must reply.. please.

Masons are gay and I didn't read any of your post.

>implying victim complex
i'm not the one who believes my problems are caused by the (((all seeing eye)))
and i would be scheming my head off but nobody invited me to the new world order

You wrought this chaos. Now soak in it.

if so it seems like it worked

Everyone likes to feel special, but we must understand we are part of a whole.

Have a nice day.

Who's there?

Open it.

You gotta be buddies with the Jesuits and the Roman Catholics. They run the world through the alphabet agencies and thier (((city states)))

Washington DC
MILITARY
Vatican City
RELIGION
City of London
BANKING

Oh and the eye isn't really an issue with me. Again it is just a hypnosis trick, like all of the programming and propaganda.

Some Masons were OK.
The forbearing use of power does not only form a touchstone, but the manner in which an individual enjoys certain advantages over others is a test of a true gentleman.
The power which the strong have over the weak, the employer over the employed, the educated over the unlettered, the experienced over the confiding, even the clever over the silly--the forbearing or inoffensive use of all this power or authority, or a total abstinence from it when the case admits it, will show the gentleman in a plain light

The gentleman does not needlessly and unnecessarily remind an offender of a wrong he may have committed against him. He cannot only forgive, he can forget; and he strives for that nobleness of self and mildness of character which impart sufficient strength to let the past be but the past. A true man of honor feels humbled himself when he cannot help humbling others.

>me taking in propaganda

Good advice though

I've been working with wood ever since I wanted my own mini very ramp. Woltong with wood, and masonry too is very satisfying experience. I've engineered rail tie retaining walls ,sob to work with those when all you have is an electric chain saw. Good experience though.got to design and build the whole project, those 150 pound rail ties were a good work out too.

Exactly, it feels like they are NPCs programmed to cause cognitive dissonance .

I have still have a long way to go though

I begin to see.

Nice.
I'm an Architectural Engineer on big institutional and hospital buildings. Used to do cabinetry and furniture. It is satisfying to build stuff. Maybe that is why the Jesus story he is a simple carpenter.

what are (((these parenthesis))) for?

to weave a rich tapestry and help you

He might even be a real Jew. The (((Jew))) isn't necessarily a real Jew, Jew status is another historical credit snapped up by Synagogue of Satan. Carrion birds love shiny trinkets of credibility.

what the heck is a synagogue of satan

if double digits lord kek will erase the jews

I promise, it's all for the better of mankind.

Jesus and god will be the ones doing that, kek is just setting the stage for the second coming

idk it's fun.

>there's no winning with you people
Just like there's no winning with the jewish people
>WITH JEWS, YOU LOSE
Really makes you think, doesn't it?

You're here because you know something. What you know, you can't explain. But you feel it. You felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there. Like a splinter in your mind - driving you mad.

something is very wrong with the world. things can't continue the way they are, they need to come to a climax in an explosion, the tension must be released

Do you think WWII released the tension?

Do you think when you jerk off at night, it will forever cure your hornyness?

No, we boil the frog slowly.