Neighbor dispute/dog

Our town has a leash law. My neighbor even has a fenced in yard but he just opens the front door to let him shit in other peoples yards.

We used to be cool but since ive noticed this, we havent. I tried telling him myself first to keep his dog off my yard. Ive called the police probably 5 times now, ive got my own two dogs i dont need a third messing with mine.

So its been getting real heated, several times hes challenged me, every time i go into the street and invite him to take the first swing but he never does.

So now I'm thinking about crushing up some glass into a powder and putting it in little meatballs and lob them over the fence and solve his dog problem for good.
I do worry though he might do the same afterwards.

Are there any other methods of maybe legally fucking up your neighbor? Ive tried being the bigger guy but im about ready to get wild now. The guy threatened me by saying "see what i do to your dogs next time theyre out" after all i had said was keep your dog out my yard. So game on i suppose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ipLPaxvT93Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I he a nigger by any chance?

put poisoned baits in your garden.
claim it's pest control.
I do this ~3 times a year.

Shit on his lawn.
It's the only way.
The dog is an innocent party here, bud.

This. OP fucked up by telling the cunt not to let his dog onto his property. What he should've done is planted some vegetables in pots and told the neighbour that he should keep the dog away because there's slug bait in his garden to keep pests away.

Then if the cunt lets the dog keep coming, he can just plant some poisonous bait around the property and get it sick and it's not like the faggot wasn't already warned

Pour bacon grease over one of the turds, and wait. Record the action and post it for the lolz

*evil laughter intensifies*

Not a nigger but he looks italian so close enough. I think he might have been a tough guy back in his day but obviously those days are done because today I litterally whipped out my dick for a second and told him to get on his knees and suck it. You wouldnt believe how hard I verbally raped this guy. Anyone with a shred of self respect would have swung on me.

So how to treat cowards?

threaten to shoot his dog?

>conspiring to kill your neighbour's dog

that's fine as long as you realize that you deserve whatever happens to you if you do this.

Alright, here's what you do:

>take online courses for an accounting degree
>get a better paying job
>move out of redneck depressionville

Ive never threatened his dog on any way because i didnt want him to mess with my dogs. Ive been very careful not to threten the dog even though ive had plenty of opportunities to pepper spray it kick it ect, but im not the type to hurt dogs. I know the owner is to blame.

But today he threatened mine without reason so im considering acting first.

This is great advice and i will take it but i need a short term solution for now.

Is that the dog? I have a Boston terrier too.

Fuck you m8

white people are so weird.

It looks just like it. I dont want to but im running out of options.
>Tried talking
>Tried Police 5 times
>Tried fighting about 4 times
>?

The only other real option I see is recording his BS and start the long shitty process in court.

Ive got to get a new dvr.

So the police weren't allowed to do anything? Fuckin shitty owners

If you do that to his dogs you're a huge cunt OP. Either fight the dude or shut the fuck up, it's not his dogs fault that their owner lets them shit in your yard

They have to catch him in the act but everytime theyre too late or he takes his dog with him in the car and leaves real quick when he thinks I might be calling.

I hate shitty neighbor disputes, this is obviously petty as fuck but ive pretty much been pushed into this.

Ive offered to fight at the minimum 4 times un the middle of the street. What else to do if all he does is talk like he wants to fight?

heres what you do that wont get you arrested get some powdered cayenne pepper and sprinkle it on your lawn when the dog walks on it their paws will burn a bit and naturally good results when they sniff it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ipLPaxvT93Q

Here's a fucking idea. Stop trying to kill each others dogs and go after the owner. Ain't the dogs fault that the owner is an asshole.

I like

see

You need a moat.

or

Just burn his house down, arson never hurt nobody.

Put a camera up on the front. If you record the dog shitting on your lawn, and have the video evidence, go return your neighbors property with a shovel.

It's the only right thing to do.

I built a fence just for this but it can only be the backyard.

True story. When we used to be cool he told me that he thinks the guy who lived in my house before me tried to kill him with a fertilizer bomb in his firepit. The guy before me owned a landscaping company so its totally plausable and I can even see why now.

Confront him or move. Sounds like you're both fucking pussies too afraid to do anything out of a fear of the police. My guess is that you're gonna keep getting your lawn shit on and do nothing about it other than air your frustrations on the web.

I seriously dated a girl who has a dog who is blind and has the most fucked up eyes because they live on the most nigger area of the city, you know the kind, the one everyone avoids. We call it east side near Martin Luther King Blvd. These nigger neighbors literally poisoned the dogs water and threw rat poison and pepper spray in its eyes

Dog is alive still, walking around scared 24/7 because it can't see shit

Don't be a nigger OP

If I attack him first I go to jail what good does that do me?

For the record, this guy challenges me. Every time I go to the street and tell him to come get it. He never does, only acts like he wants to.

I rather enjoy dragging him into the street so everyone can see what a dumbass he is. Its 5th grade level shit talking and chest puffing from him and thats all.

Dogs will die if you feed them grapes or chocolate. If he keeps shitting then accidentally leave some chocolate outside and wait for the dog to wander over and eat it.

Bb gun

So defending your property from nusance animals and lawless neighbors is considered "nigger activity"

Do explain.

>If I attack him first I go to jail what good does that do me?
If you kill his dog it's equally a crime. And he's just going to get another dog. At least if you fight him then you're directing your anger at the right person.

Agree with dude, set up a camera. That way you have proof. Better if you can get the angle of him letting dog out front door, dog walking over from his house to yours, and back. If he's out there with dog, perfect! Then go scoop it up. Save it, put it in Walmart bag or something. Fill it up, let it get stinky. Then dump it on his front porch. Just returning it. I'd watch your dogs though when they're outside. NEVER start a physical confrontation-but always finish it. Not so much to be a pussy, but everyone is sue happy these days.

>So now I'm thinking about crushing up some glass into a powder and putting it in little meatballs and lob them over the fence and solve his dog problem for good.

You are fucked in the head. I mean that seriously. Get help.

The only level advice so far

This would be possible once i fix my dvr or get a new one.

Welcome to Sup Forums

nice blog faggot

>>>/reddit/

Collect the shit and put it on your neighbor's door step

>I'm thinking about crushing up some glass into a powder and putting it in little meatballs and lob them over the fence and solve his dog problem for good
literally muslim tier behaviour

Yeah, killing someone's pet is utterly reprehensible. Find a way to humiliate his owner, and try to get his dog shitting in your yard on video.

OP do this!

>killing the dog instead of dealing with the owner
You're a huge pussy Muhammed. Either set up a camera or beat the shit out of the guy himself.

I will without a doubt do this in my yard

This. It's like blaming the child for nigger parents.

Never confront them, people are idiots.

Just dob them in for breaking a law. film it and send it in, if nothing happens contact your local politician and media.

This is infuriating, pick up after your dog you fucking whore, is she expecting others to do it for her? Hypocrite bitch, she has the nerve to moan on tv