All these years and we still don't have a good DC fighting game with nice DC animation that resembles the comics

>All these years and we still don't have a good DC fighting game with nice DC animation that resembles the comics
>instead we will just get NR shit

Other urls found in this thread:

destructoid.com/evo-2018-organisers-speak-on-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-s-exclusion-486796.phtml
youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>another waifufag upset their waifu doesn't look like an anime character

I'm upset that she doesn't look like the fucking comics and that the gameplay of the games have been ass.
>Comic book = anime
Hurr durr

>animation that resembles the comics
What comics?, art styles and characters designs change all the time

The gameplay is fine. You just suck at it.

And other user means you're bitching she doesn't look like the fake anime cartoon series version.

Yeah but they are still all 2D which should have been an obvious choice for the games. A consistent style that feel true to DC is definitely possibly.

When did Bayonetta characters become canon to DC?

>animation
>resembling COMICS

Huh?

>The gameplay is fine
No, it's pretty terrible. There is a reason it's played only by casuals who don't actually play other fighting games.
>You're bitching she doesn't look like the fake anime cartoon series
And he's putting words in my mouth. I don't even like weeb shit.

Yeah, how could that possibly ever happen? Oh wait.

Injustice is fun though

>No, it's pretty terrible. There is a reason it's played only by casuals who don't actually play other fighting games.

And what fighting games do you play, Mr. Tourney level player? Marvel infinite?

>COD is great, you are just bad at it!
I have heard this shitty argument a million times before. It's the same tier as "let's see you do better!".
>Ha ha I got him, I brought up MvC, that will show him!

>timmverse faux anime people
>looking like comics

You didn't answer either question. What's your definition of a good fighting game?

What does a dime a dozen shooter have to do with a fighter?

>BTAS
>Anime
Sup Forums is getting dumber by the day.

How is 2d the obvious choice? Every fighter that isn't weebshit uses 3d models now.

>Bayonetta characters
I really don't see the resemblance.

>Fast and fluid
>Good balance and depth
Pretty much what makes all fighting games good, even very different ones like Jojo's to Melee, to Guilty Gear despite the fact that they all play very differently.
InJUSTice is clunky and has no depth.

Except you didn't post BTAS. You used the later version, idiot.

Even some of weebshit games have transferred to 3d already like GG

>Every other fighting game does stupid shit so why shouldn't ours?
>Who cares that it's based on 2D art and maybe should try looking like what it's based on!
Also good 2D art will always look better than 3D, if you don't know this you shouldn't be on Sup Forums.

>Every other fighting game does stupid shit so why shouldn't ours?
>Who cares that it's based on 2D art and maybe should try looking like what it's based on!

The fuck are you talking about?

That's because 2D excels for style while 3D excels for fidelity.

Try getting some reading comprehension user.

>Also good 2D art will always look better than 3D, if you don't know this you shouldn't be on Sup Forums.

No. You're just a nostalgiafag.

You're the one making up quotes.

Comic books aren't about infinite detail though and it's not like the graphics of Injustice are cutting edge. Nice 2D animation would have not only looked better but would have fit the comic themes more.
And you are a cancerous newfag who needs to go back to tumblr or Sup Forums. I bet you think CGI looks better than practical effects too.
Give me one example of CGI that looks as good as good 2D or even stop animation.

>>Fast and fluid

Than why do people like shit like soul Calibur and tekken?

Soul Calibur isn't treated like a serious fighting game to most people just like Injustice.
Tekken on the other hand is fast and fluid.

>Capcucks still this triggered.
Someone have the updated Superman/Goku laughing pic?

>Waaah! Stop using cost effect animation! I miss the good old days! Tumblr, other boards, buzzwords!

Meant for You sound like the restards defending Snyder films.
>I am a corporate whore who defends cheaper animation which looks worse than what we had years ago
Hi corporate whore!

Yes it is. People keep gushing about the early soul Calibur games being better because they were "technical" and didn't have juggles. And "high level" tekken is boring as fuck. Fishing for pokes everywhere.

>The exclusion of MvCI as a headliner was met with memeriffic cries of "When's Marvel?" from viewers, but Mr. Wizard had little issue plainly speaking when responding. "It was on a slippery slope and it had a lot of competition going forward, and it just kind of... fizzled." stated Wizard. "Not to talk smack on Marvel or anything. It's always been a great game for EVO... It was the main game for eight straight years... But I don't think people are playing it, and that's the problem".
LMAO

destructoid.com/evo-2018-organisers-speak-on-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-s-exclusion-486796.phtml

You just admitted to being a nostalgiafag.

That's because Tekken is literally Virtua Fighter and is mostly engaged in close quarters (hence the camera is more compressed between the opposing characters)
As opposed to Injustice where everything is flying the fuck outta everywhere.

You only prove my point. These games don't work very well high level because they are slugish.

>argues Soul Calibur is treated like a serious fighting game
>by pointing out that people who take fighting games seriously dislike its lack of depth
are you actually retarded or do you not understand how even basic logic works?

>Y-You like things that were objectively better?
>N-Nostalgiafag!
Amazing argument skills retard. You are right, I have to eat shit and like it.

Is Raven supposed to be an adult in Injustice? She really doesn't look like a teen.
Other than that, I thought Injustice was fine. I'd rather play Mortal Kombat, but it still wasn't what I'd call bad.

>B-But Marvel!
Yep, just like a Synder drone.

At least it's not Chun-Li III: Third Strike.

>by pointing out that people who take fighting games seriously dislike its lack of depth

There is no DEPTH in fighting games, you esports retard. People who take fighting games seriously are over competitive losers who need to feel good at something. Go back to eventhubs or shoryuken.

Injustice can be pretty much 1:1 with the comics when it wants to.Its just Netherrealm's design team wants to do their own thing with the characters most of the time.

>There is no depth in fighting games
Kek, just because your games have none doesn't make it true for the rest retard.

>L-Losers
Kek, I bet you play videogames alone like a faggot.

Not that user but evo is sort of something not to be proud of.

The FGC has existed decades before "Esports' even existed you retarded casual shit.
>Fighting games have no depth
Really? What does then you dumb shit? League of legends?
>losers
Oh, you mean the one community that still plays games together in person and makes friends/socializes is the losers?

>A Troll in Central Park and The Pebble and the Penguin had good animation so they're better than Toy Story 1!

Why is that? The idea of socializing hurts you?
Toy Story 1 looks like ass compared to other Disney movies of the time. 3D doesn't age well.

I just wanted DC vs. Capcom or Marvel vs. DC made by Capcom.

Injustice is cool but it's not really what I wanted at all.

I like that style a lot but I wouldn't say it looks like comics as much as it is a good interpretation of the characters for animation.

>double posting with kek

Holy shit.

This is the style they should have chose. Anyone who disagrees should be shot.

>muh FGC!

You people are as braindead as Bronies.

This.

It really is so fucking simple.

>Why is that? The idea of socializing hurts you?

???
No?
People get fucking robbed at EVO and it's full of unprofessional drama.

kek

Pretty sure Capcom is tied to Marvel for contractual reasons and cannot create a fighting game for the competition.

>people get robbed in Vegas
This has literally always been true.

Oh God, you are an "FGC" retard. Who's your tourney husbando? Sonic Furry?

>corporate whore
Says the guy who bought the obviously 3D game because the brand told him to and now is butt hurt because WELL SHOCK AND FUCKING AWE IT'S 3D

>Capcom have also gone very quiet on the title, seemingly putting all of their eggs in the Street Fighter V: AE basket. There have been no recent character reveals, or any efforts to stoke hype for 2018's tournaments. The smash success of Namco Bandai's Dragon Ball FighterZ, which features similar tag-based, ground-to-air fighting, serves only to push MvCI further into the background.
OH OH NONONONONO

It's not like callusion has happened at these tournaments. Oh wait.

I play at my local arcade with friends. It's a lot more fun than playing your shitty online casual games user.

>toy story aged badly therefor it's a bad movie

What?

>Sup Forums has shit opinions about videogames
Oh my god who would have guessed?
They think Bioshock Infinite and TLOU were good games after all. Of course they are going to think a bad game is good because you can dress Batman up in it.

>There is no DEPTH in fighting games, you esports retard.

I don't like fighting games, all there is is fucking depth.

Do you think people play them for the fucking plot?

The only fighting game to commit to a proper fleshed out story mode is fucking injustice and the newest tekken.

No but it looks bad.

It's obvious your unironically posting these. Which makes it even sadder.

>Sup Forums has shit opinions about videogames
As opposed to who, Sup Forums?
Give me a break, user.

Don't worry, I'll fucking shoot myself.

>Your
Not even that user.
Have another though.
Kek

Nah it is pretty bad. Wager is just a horrible mechanic, it breaks the flow and you can just throw it out to create a guessing scenario. Set play has got way to heavy in NRS games, and in I2 it got mixed with incredibly strong zoning. In crazy anime games zoning can be fun, but not tony bullets across the screen

NRS are getting more competent but the games aren't fun long term

2D sprites are much more expensive than 3D shit

Most of Sup Forums left to another website. The people on current Sup Forums Sup Forums are just Neogaf refugees.

Nah man, they made that shitty fighting game with ea years ago. Nemesis?

Also the mobile shit marvel fighting game.

Marvel and capcom just have a working relationship like Disney and square enix

It honestly doesn't, m8.
Old != bad.

Unlike 2D, 3D is always improving itself with the technology at hand hence why some stuff gets antiquated very quickly.

>Netherrealm makes the best fighting games in the industry
>but it doesn't have moe uguu waifus so it's shit!

Get fucked, Capcucks.

Then why was Skullgirls and anime fighters so much cheaper to make despite looking better?

>implying arcades are still abundant in this day and age for everyone to do that

>3D is always improving itself
Tell me when it looks as good as 2D animation then. 3D animation looks like ass after only a few years and yet 2D still looks better just like how The Thing looks better than any CGI monster ever created.

>Get friends
>Go to their house
>Play vidya

I meant Capcom and DC.
I don't think Capcom has ever created a game on DC's roster.

>NetherRealms shills right now

Wow. A spelling error made by auto spell is bad. But old lingo used by obvious new posters trying to fit in is good.

Who do you main in Injustice 2, Sup Forums? Pic related for me.

>tell me when it looks good as 2d animation then
That comparing two different mediums, user.
There's a reason why you get Blizzard forking cash over cinematics in 3D rather than 2D.

youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck

> 3D animation looks like ass after only a few years
Didn't you read what I just posted?
Old !=Ass ugly

Skull girls was kickstarted. Japan churns out more games than America and has the money.

>implying I don't
>imediately assumes I'm a "casual online player"
>ignores the fact tourney players play mostly online before tourneys

Kek has been around for over 6 years faggot. Definitely less new than the retard that said "fighting games have no depth".

>Mostly play online
No they don't. That's a horrible way to train.
It does look ass ugly and old. Again, that looks nothing compared to good 2D animation.
Kickstarted and therefore has a far smaller budget, same for Jap games which have smaller budgets.

Literally the same with some sharpening of the designs and a change of color and logo. None of the changes between btas and tnba are even remotely anime esque you casual piece of shit

You're not disproving my point. And fighting games don't have depth. Play a real sport.

>No they don't. That's a horrible way to train.

If they didn't than they would have psn accounts.

Darwyn was too good for this world man. Why wasn't there ever a World's Finest book with him on it ? And why didn't they give the DCAU to him after Timm got stale?