Best moments in shit comics and shit cartoons. Go

Bah!

Sup Forums doesn't read shit comics.

what does Sup Forums do then?

read good comics

not read comics

Everything in Ultimate Avengers but especially Nigga Hulk and "Enjoy"

Bitch about out of context panels.

"Joker's Last Laugh" was dogshit, but I definitely liked when Dick finally found the Joker, and the Joker is standing in a ring with boxing attire on.

It looks like the bear is fucking him raw.

Can bears really tank bullets like that? I always hear mace is the best way to deal with them, but I find it hard to believe they can just shrug off bullets like that even if its only for a little bit and they bleed out later.

the mace is very painful (just like to people) and makes it difficult to breathe

bears don't have a lot of "vital" spots like people do, and also have denser musculature/skin than people, so getting a bullet in the leg or side, isn't that bad because it might not penetrate as far, and their nervous system won't see it as being as traumatic as a human system would.

Booyakasha.

Did Blade just kill a normal guy?

Then again, those wounds will likely become infected, possibly killing the bear. Not to mention that a broken limb usually means death from shock to most animals, where as humans take a fair bit more to go into shock. People have killed bears with their teeth (bit on a major artery and held it shut) and lived from the mauling they got during the fight. A bear wouldn't survive comparable injuries.