Red pills for my wife on faggots

I need charts and graphs of their degeneracy. The numbers don't lie as the jew media does

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/overview/
encyclopediadramatica.se/Bug_Chasers
youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o&t=40m09s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You re right numbers don t lie that s why there has to be more land
Goyim=cattle
(((Baal))) whirled
#flatearth

Right here buddy.

homosexuals are fine, and if you really care, just judge em for political views and just be satisfied with being separate but equal. Anything outside of LGBT though, like demiqueer mental shit is a no go though, so draw a line

Nailed it.

AIDS and HIV are sustained in the USA because of fucking faggots. They keep buttfucking each and engage in "Bugs Cashing" like some sort of degenerate game. Without them, AIDS and HIV would have fucking stop existing in the US decades ago. Not to mention other STDs as well.

cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/overview/

>Male to Male Transmission is over 50% of newly reported cases.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Bug_Chasers

youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o&t=40m09s

Start at 40:09 for the "standard fuckparty".

You can google the actual numbers yourself, but the overwhelming majority of convictions for child abuse within religious institutions are related to male-male and female-female crimes. Tip: don't point that out in public, because such facts are not on TV and so to most people redpills are basically just hate and racism and evil.

Half of committed gay male relationships are 'open''. Equivalent to swinging. Those that are not 'open' likely have one guy cheating on the faithful one. Ask your wife if she would be OK with that activity if you both used a condom. You'd be served divorce papers the next day.

The domestic violence rate is much higher among gay and lesbian partners than straights.

Drugs are a big problem as well and are the reason for the high STD rates.

>homosexuality isn't a choice is delusional
He already fucked his argument
Homosexuality isn't a choice. It's a mental illness where white matter fibers are active the wrong spots (read: spots similar to the opposite gender).
I'll say it again, being legitimately homosexual, is a mental defect.
Actually engaging in homo acts is a choice, however.

I found out that the best way to redpill normies about faggots is to now address their fagotry directly but to criticise their activism and political correctness. Your average Joe is tired of shoving faggots into every movie, book, video game and so on. Fags also tend to sue people for every minor shit and people don't like this.
Try this approach.