WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-17/sweden-begins-planning-transition-cash-digital-currency

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-17/indian-economy-grinds-halt-after-cash-ban-demonetisation-has-shaken-our-faith-moneta

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-16/war-cash-intensifies-citibank-stop-accepting-cash-some-branches

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-16/saudis-china-dump-treasuries-foreign-central-banks-liquidate-record-375-billion-us-p

bump

Nothing.

>Leaf

Explain your bullshit, James Bond.

WAIT WHAT

....Money gone digital.

Sadly, the poor have no access to digital technology.

NWO going full speed hoping to outrun the Donald.

Quite happy my countries people have never adopted widespread useage of digital currency. The frustrated looks on foreigners realising they can't buy coffee with a credit card is priceless every time.

i guess they want to make black market harder
not realizing they will push us into using foreign currency or bitcoins/else

The War on Cash

inb4 the reason all new bank cards are chip based and the "tap to pay" shit is because its the beta for implanted microchips instead of debt cards

(((They))) want to be able to see where all (((money))) is being spent and who is spending it on what, and also to skim micro-shekels off of each transaction.

>inventing cash bitcoin

Heard this shit on chicken little, i mean glenn beck's radio show this morning.

OH HOLY SHHHHHIIIIIIȊ̝͕̥̱̥ͮ̔̅Ị̹̥͉̻̠͋̓͋I̫ͨ̔̄̽̾̃́I̾ͧ̌̆̈́ͦ͒̓҉̶̧̟̖I̍ͮ̀̇ͬͤ͏̹̜͙̘̬͎̞̹͜I̳̹̮̤ͤ̆̉ͩ̏ͫͫͣ́͝Ì͚͕͕̻̠͑̊͊ͬ͜Ȋ̴̲̻͉͓̮̇̀̈̓͢͠I̟͕̯̥ͮͤ̈͒̽̈́͗ͅ

Based Muslim and their ban of interest, banking and design of Hawala. How smart Mohamed was?

Normies will not catch on to this until its too late, even on Sup Forums most people are not redpilled on this.

Your bank is going to get crashed and he is going to get blamed.

These are just a primer for that.

We call it "silver"

The last time that the Democratic Party was left completely out of power in the US Government was 1928. The Democratic Party is the most well connected party to foreign governments, multinational corperations, and international banks.

In the famous words of Jeb Bush; "Think about it".

Depression Part 2. At least Trump predicted it years ago. It would be side for us to warn everyone NOW, because if we can even semantically connect the Democratic Party to it, then they might not do it. Maybe.

>ban cash
>people go back to precious metals as a medium for trade, or even just barter
>this kills the fiat currency

*wise, not side

That's why unlike most nations your accounts are insured at 50k EUR each in Germany. Banks cannot access that money.

Should we start making depression propaganda to warn the normies? What are people's thoughts? Could we scare the Leftists off?

U.S. Has that too; 100k USD per account. However, if the banks crash, where the fuck is the 50k or 100k insurance going to come from if 99% of all currency is already digital anyway?

Come on goys, it says in your religion book that we wrote for you that you're not supposed to handle money.

Just let us help you make your life easier or you'll go to hell

It's a cash reserve in Germany

I haven't used cash in probably 12-13 years, one card for everything, feels good.

Leave it to spearnigge to choke down some bbc.

Doesn't this mean that nobody gets to save their money to themselves anymore?

do it

As if lines at The grocery store aren't long enough. Imagine some post couponing soccer mom bartering in line over every item in her cart lmao

On it now.

I literally just reached this conclusion today.

We're headed for a second great depression and a third world war.

could literally switch back to a parralel metal currency,
inox/copper/silver/gold/platinium/ELSE

Looks like making it a point for someone to take Soros off the face of the earth would be a good thing for everyone, eh?

Buy gold or gold miners with a strong cash flow position.

In short term they might rate hike in december, but you'll be covering for long term possible hyper inflation as they hike again in january. Inflation get out of control in this case.

And your cash is backed by what, exactly?

Ban other types of cash like based Putin did in Russia.

The next step of globalism is fully digital currency

We might be able to stop it. We need to step up our Meme-game though, if we're going to inform enough normies. I doubt the Democrats/Globalists will do it if they feel that it will be pinned on them.

Gold that's in America's vaults. Or trust, let's go with trust.

test

Money is almost entirely digital already

Oh no, not yet.
You can pay without physical money but it's still based on real money.
The next step is digital only.

no cash means you cant do a run on the bank when crash comes

PETER SCHIFF WARNED US YEARS AGO THE DOLLAR WAS GOING TO CRASH
WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN

"Con"fidence

ITS A CON JOB

JEWS HAVE SWINDLED US AGAIN

TRUMP WONT FIX SHIT C U C K MALES

The economy is going to fall apart in June or July of next year no matter what happens. Screenshot this.

Next crisis incoming.

Cannot wait for President Drumpf to implement shock therapy in the United States.

>June or July

Why those months?

When is the next crash going to happen?

>eurob :DDDD

Thoughts?

Is this easy enough to read and understand?

If this is real it wouldn't surprise me.

Sweden is like the beta testing playground for (((them))).

I have one news item to add. In Italy, it is now a crime to get more than 5k € cash per month from YOUR OWN bank account. An automatic alert is sent from the bank to the fiscal police.
If you do so, you are automagically suspect of illegal activities and tax evasion, and the burden of proof lies on you to demonstrate your innocence. If not, you are fined and those € are taxed AGAIN as if they were a new icome.

FUCK YOU EU, MERKEL, SARKOZY, MONTI, DRAGHI AND RENZI.

Is anyone going to comment on this?

That is ridiculous.

Did OP abandon this thread?

I-is it happening?

>FUCK YOU EU, MERKEL, SARKOZY, MONTI, DRAGHI AND RENZI.
You know the names.

There is nothing to worry about goy.

Delete this thread OP

Approved two days ago in the fiscal law, will become effective starting Jan 01 2017.

In practice they really DO NOT WANT people taking money OUT of banks.

bump

>NWO going full speed hoping to outrun the Donald.
this

So the kikes want to take away currency and just pay people with "points" instead for further control?

Enforcing a wholly digital system of transaction is about control and in its essence totalitarian. It limits the freedom of people. It forces individuals to be wholly dependent on the system. Everything is tracked. There is no simple way for anything because you always have to have your smartphone or card or whatever you rely on regardless of circumstances. You are basically locked into the system with no realistic possibility to opt out. The assets of individuals could be frozen, possibly without much of a due process. If the political system in itself turns totalitarian, and certainly there are signs of that especially in the globalist-minded circles (and cashless society is perfect for them), the system can easily be used to persecute political opponents because only fugitives can live outside the system of dependence.

I hope the cybermeisters crack the system and wreck the economy of an entire country for a while and cause huge social upheaval. It would be a beautiful thing.

This type of system does not serve the people. It serves the interests of those who want to increase control on everyone. More control means less freedom, less choice, and more enforcement.

In any case, if cash is banned (or made very impractical to use) in this country, I'm going rogue.

imho pic related is coming. it's been into the cake.

for those that have cash on hand and no debt, it's going to be the buying opportunity of the century.

>That is ridiculous.
How do you think it works in the US? You people exported those laws to Europe.

digits say follow....
Praise Kek

PRAISE KEK!

Come on, guys! We can warn the world! Maybe we can even stop it!

THE LEFT WILL USE THIS TO SWEEP THE HOUSE AND SENATE IF WE DO NOT.