Answer me this

How does Sup Forums go from supporting the hero on the left to the neocon/zionist shill on the right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Bannon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudy_Giuliani
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Christie
youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/11/15/iran-russia-talks-10-billion-deal-tehran-inks-china-military-pact/
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ron was anti establishment but could be ignored
Pol is also anti establishment
Trump is anti establishment that cannot be ignored

That's how

We want the world to burn

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

>Answer my loaded question
Ron Paul was nowhere near as competent as Trump, nor did he have the resources to take on the establishment he wanted to fight.

Trump had to have hundreds of millions of dollars to burn and was still somehow the underdog the entire time.

Because muh wall

>anti-establishment
>nothing but establishment figures in his cabinet

good kek, my friend

>HALF OF THE WORLD

it's nice to see the world burn from the part isn't burning.

>trump
>neocon
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
You can't be serious

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Bannon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudy_Giuliani
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Christie

His choices for his transition team speaks volumes...

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY

trump should invite him to the trump towah of powah.

>Bannon
>neocon
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
You can't be serious

Oh look another concern troll thread

this is like the 9 millionth since Trump won

Bannon isn't close to a neocon

Rudy and Christie are just yes men

Source?

Rome wasnt built in a day. Give him time he already purged lobbyists

being the chairman of the most neocon website in existence, (((Breitbart))), doesn't do anything for you?

This is a site that's pushing for conflict with Iran and Russia...
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/11/15/iran-russia-talks-10-billion-deal-tehran-inks-china-military-pact/

They're not neocon, they're alt-right.

>Trump and his cabinet are in power right now.

Eat shit, then kys.

>"breitbart is the platform of the alt-right"
>Sup Forums is the home of the alt-right
>Sup Forums is now a neocon board
HA HA HA HA HA
Please stop. I can't take it anymore.

HE HASN'T PICKED HIS FUCKING CABINET YET

NOT A SINGLE POST

DON'T LISTEN TO THE MEDIA, PEOPLE FLOAT THEIR OWN NAMES AND THE NAMES OF THEIR FRIENDS

fpbp

american degeneracy is lightspeeding now

fking columbia making me giggle...
Dont you have drugs to sell? kek

Because Ron Paul retired and this was the libertarian candidate of the election.

>Trump is anti establishment that cannot be ignored
are you saying that anyone will take that clown seriously? top kek

Everyone told us we shouldn't, so we did

Sam Hyde explains it pretty well.

Essentially, if we lose the culture war we lose everything.

>Paulberg
>Not bought and paid for

Pick 1

The True question is how a guy with golden elevators and tacky shit everywhere, tax evading like fuck and only focusing in "safe", "good 'ol boy network" business (land ownership etc, rather than tech), convinced Sup Forums that he is "anti establishment" and "not the elite".

Everything I wanted to know why the 99% are the 99% and will forever remained the 99% I basically learned right here watching that.

Ron Paul's heart was in the right place, but he's an ineffectual cuck. After the mainstream media and the GOP completely destroyed him we realized it takes more than being correct and a good person to win. Also he's weak on borders and doesn't want a wall because muh freedom. We can't deal with that kind of hippie freedom bullshit in the post-ISIS world, Islam would take us over in a couple years even if everyone else in his way stepped aside and let him take power.

He is getting stolen money back.

>nowhere near as competent as trump.

Wew lad.

Anyine that isnt a leftist is considered a nazi by them. They called fucking romney a fascist

הימין האלטרנטיבי, מהו
1. הימין האלטרנטיבי הוא ימני במובן האמריקני והארופאי של המושג. סוציאליסטים אינם ימין אלטרנטיבי. פרוגרסיביים אינם ימין אלטרנטיבי. ליבראליים אינם ימין אלטרנטיבי. קומוניסטים, מרקסיסטים, מרקסיאנים, מרקסיסטים תרבותיים, ונאו-שמרנים אינם ימין אלטרנטיבי.
2. הימין האלטרניבי מהווה אלטרנטיבה לתנועה השמרנית המיינסטרימית שבארה"ב, שלהלכה מתומצתת בעשרת עקרונות השמרנות של ראסל קירק, אך למעשה סטתה עם הזמן לכיוון הפרוגרסיביזם. הוא גם מהווה אלטרנטיבה לליברטריאניזם.
3. הימין האלטרנטיבי אינו גישה הגנתית בעלמא, אלא הוא דוחה על הסף את הרעיון של תבוסה אצילה ועקרונית. אדרבא, מדובר בפילוסופיה התקפית במלוא המובן, הדוגלת במחשבה קדימה. הימין האלטרנטיבי מאמין בנצחון באמצעות התמדה, תוך מיזוג דעים עם המדע, המציאות, המסורת התרבותית, ולקחי ההסטוריה.
4. הימין האלטרנטיבי מאמין כי התרבות המערבית היא הישג פסגה לאנושות, ותומך איפא בשלושת יסודותיה: הנצרות, הלאומים האירופאיים, והמורשת היוונית-רומאית.
5. הימין האלטרנטיבי הוא לאומני באופן פומבי ומוצהר. הוא תומך בכל סוגי הלאומנות וכן בזכותם של כל עם ועם להתקיים באשר הוא באופן אחיד ובלתי מחולל מפלישה והגירה של זרים.
6. הימין האלטרנטיבי הוא אנטי-גלובליזציה. הוא מתנגד לכל קבוצה הפועלת למען אידאלים ומטרות גלובליסטיים.
7. הימין האלטרנטיבי הוא אנטי-שוויונות. הוא דוחה על הסף את רעיון השוויונות מאותה סיבה שהוא כופר באמונה בחדי קרן ושדונים, והיא שהשוויון הבין-אנושי לא היה ולא נברא מעולם בשום צורה ואופן, לא מדעית, לא חוקית, לא גשמית, לא שכלית, לא מינית, ולא רוחנית.
8. הימין האלטרנטיבי הוא סיאנטודי. הוא מניח לעת עתה את נכונותן של מסקנות השוטף של השיטה המדעית (סיאנטודיה), תוך הבנה כי א) מסקנות אלו עשויים להשתנות בעתיד, ב) תופעת המדעיזם חשוף לשחיתות, וכי ג) מה שנקרא הקונצנזוס המדעי כביכול, מבוסס לא על סיאנטודיה, אלא על דמוקרטיה, ולפיכך היא לא מדעית הלכה למעשה.
9. הימין האלטרנטיבי מאמין כי זהות > תרבות > פוליטיקה.

Pretty much this. Sup Forums is pretty much a rebelious teenager that just wants to go opposite of the mainstream for the sake of rebelling. You will find most people here were once democrats that supported obama in 2008 because most of us were in highschool then. You will find when we get older our views will probably change to more mainstream views.

He never won a single primary

He's elite in the sense that he's rich and powerful, but he's not part of the *globalist* elite who did everything they could this past election cycle to force Hillary into office. Just because a group you're opposed to is rich and powerful doesn't mean it's bad to fight back with someone else who's rich and powerful. Just because someone bombs you doesn't mean you need to limit yourself to bows and arrows to prove you're not the same as them.

>Straya

that's all you need to know about this post

>pic related
Besides Hillary would have been worse.

He didn't have what it took. You can argue that his policy was better all you want. He didn't have what it took to make himself invincible to the political and media establishment in this country while simultaneously drawing in people who felt like the politicians had forgotten about them.

no lol

It's true retard. If trump would have been accepted as an equal to Hillary in the media most people wouldn't have even cared. We liked him bc EVERYONE main stream hated him

What kind of language is that?
Out of the darkest corners from Mordor?

Uh, who's the guy on the left?

It's probably something the jews did. When in doubt, it's usually the jews.

Do you not recognize Hebrew you fucking numbnuts?

No, people agreed with Trump's policies that's why they supported him.

If you agree with any single one of Shillary's policies I heartily encourage you to kill yourself

I would still prefer Ron Paul over Trump, but the reality is, Paul could NEVER win a general election, let alone a primary.

And even if he did somehow win, practically none of the things I would want him to do would get the approval of the congress. even if the republicans had both the reps and senate.

Ol ronny boi is like my wetdream fantasy, but it's just that a wetdream. it'll never happen.

Hebrew? Where did you acquire it?

Its not about supporting any one person or their ideals. Its about throwing wrenches into the gears of the system for the lulz.

The lulz.

Lulz....

Libertarian here.

They didn't leave us alone.

So now we inject the system with as much fucking venom as possible, so this beurocracy has to amputate. If it dies instead I won't shed any tears for it. I'm quite literally ready for the total collapse of society.

Michael Moore was right: Trump is my human hand grenade. What he's wrong about is why I'm throwing it. This is no fit of pique, no childish tantrum, I throw this weapon with intent to destroy in the full knowledge that's what I'm doing.

They make all Americans learn hebrew. It's the first class you take after they cut off your foreskin.

Ron Paul is a white supremacist though.

IN UFT-8 there is a difference in "i" with a point and the "í" with dash, so please use the normal "i"

I guarantee you, at least half of the people "memeing" him into presidency didn't give a shit about his policy. They liked him bc he was an outside candidate. Kill yourself

Sup Forums consists of libertarians and natsocs

natsoc (losers) were quiet during 2012

theyre loud (and faggots) now

He was an "outsider" candidate because of his policies.

No one would give a shit about a Trump with the same policies as Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio

now please just kill yourself like all the other trannies.

first this...made me giggle...

and now this You, Sir, are a legend. You are the very reason i like americans.....

unlike this guy pretending to be a retard

meanwhile in reality libertardianism is the most spergy, jewish ideology on earth.

Christie is gone, faggot, and Giuliani is inconsequential

not an argument

reminder that libertarians are technically outsiders, but ran a pro Hillary leftist faggot and lost all support

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

I think it's wonderful how you voluntarily threw yourself into the trash can of history.

>Libertarian
>Left

wut

If Ron Paul weren't controlled opposition, he would have endorsed Trump

Wake up, kids.

>If Ron Paul weren't controlled opposition

lel this has to be bait.

the establishment on the left and right hate paul just as much, if not more than they do Trump

Because Libertarians, each and every one of them to the man, are cuckolds. They want open borders and to strip people of government protections. Like retarded hipster Communists who don't realize that they're the bourgeois that the proletariat will violently rise up against, so too do Libertarians erroneously think that they'll have a place above work-slave in their dystopian nightmare future.

Christie's still there I think, he's just not as important as he was.

>ron paul
>left
In what fucking world?

left in the portrait, not spectrum

For me I saw Donald Trump as the GOPe's ( and the left and media) punishment for the way they treated Ron Paul.

I'd didn't vote for Trump but I also wasn't a #nevertrump faggot. Because I did sympathize with alot he was doing and I was happy to see him utterly annihilate the Neocons in both parties.

Nice when I saw him take up for Ron Paul too; and other than Rand, Trump was the only candidate that a) talked about the federal reserve b) called out interventionism.

Basically comes down to this:

I wanted a candidate to burn it all down. Complete Samson style to give us a chance to start rebuilding. Trump did that. Neocons and progressives are on the ropes for the first time in decades with paleocons and paleolibertarians finnaly regaining a foothole in politics.

Time will tell how well it works. Worse case he continues the same policies the are

lol breitbart ain't a neocon site. I'll admit, they are jewish and they don't hate niggers enough for my taste, but they are about 1000 steps up from Faux News

>Libertarian Party
>libertarians

kek. Theyre nothing but beltway and utilitarian cucks. They have represented libertarian (note the small "l") since 1988 when Ron Paul ran on their ticket.

When they were taking over by a bunch of big goverment and crony capitalist fucks in late 80s through the mid 90s.

>left to right
lol

he was funny and did what I wanted

We tried it the nice way and they refused, now it's the time for blood and fire.

how the fuck was Ron Paul controlled opposition

the media literally just IGNORED him because they have like, NOTHING on him doing anything shady or perverted or corrupt in the past other than some sketchy newsletters that he never even penned or supporters that were village idiots