I love you.... Orel

I love you.... Orel.

>there will never be an adult swim show like this ever again
damn it

Unironically, the Jerry episodes of R&M are the closest we have.

not really

So do you guys think that Clay loved the coach for real? or do you think he was so fucked up that he couldn't have possibly loved anyone?
I feel like clay became so depressed he couldn't care about anyone by that point, but there was potential in their relationship given the way the two interacted. also Clay ruined (or at least put the final nail in the coffin) his marriage for Stopframe. either way, he doesn't deserve him. What do you guys think? Could clay ever get better?

He was too fucked to really love anyone in any meaningful way, and no he showed himself to be a genuine scumbag rather than just a broken man on many occasions.

Clay is emotionally dependent in an extremely unhealthy way, and seems to become increasingly abusive as he becomes bored of the people around him. If he were with the coach, it would fall apart the same way.

>clay's right ear being visible from that perspective

Yeah i agree. I think the coach made the perfect choice, and that choice will always leave clay wishing he'd been better . Losing something he really wanted, even if it did work out he'd treat coach like shit... he'll never know now.

why is so much of the fanart for this show such shit? Some of it is cute as hell, though

>thinking that's clay
t...that's coach stopframe user...

Nah, Jerry deserves everything that happens to him. Clay is a victim of circumstance.

>why is so much of the fanart for this show such shit? Some of it is cute as hell, though
it's a claymation, that doesn't translate well to 2d in this style

>why is so much of the fanart for this show such shit?
I wouldn't say it's shit, just amateurish. Also, it's a pretty lesser known show. The tumblr tag is dead compared to shows like SU and Voltron. There's plenty of good stuff, though.

Christ, comparing a boring character like Jerry to Clay

Like, the fact that you would even make that comparison makes me think you are a dumb dumb

Jerry is a joke character the audience is meant to hate. Beth is supposed to be the audience.

>The tumblr tag is dead compared to shows like SU and Voltron.
in a lot of way it's a blessing. There are a lot of truly sick fujos out there who draw the grossest shota/gore/incest shit and if those whores tried to destroy Moral Orel with their filth I'd personally get pretty butthurt and sad.

Clay probably would've turned out fine if it wern't for Bloberta fucking with him. They're both desperate for attention.

If that is then we're completely fucked.

I think the better question is, did they fuck? In the 'Satan' episode there was clearly pictures of them on a picnic date. We also see a not-so-subtle flirting/toying with drinks which seemed to hint that Clay was the bottom bitch.

The one thing that seems to confirm this, is in the final episode - Honor, Coach has a violently -vomit from emotional distress after seeing Clay and Censordoll making out. Seemed a bit excessive if they weren't boning.

This show came out before Reddit was popular and Sup Forums was mainstream. Adult Swim was still a small indie cartoon network. Morel Orel aired during the days of flash cartoons and there weren't many good outlets for artists.

Jerry is written by his VA. They let him do that in Archer too.

He just decided Jerry is complete trash and Cyril has a huge penis.

This is more or less what I was going to say.

Part of the point of Clay’s monologue in Sacrifice is to demonstrate his awareness that he’s an emotional leech that injured those close to him, and in turn expects others to swoop in and take what he has. Clay’s view of relationships essentially boils down entirely to this.

Not really. Clay was fucked no matter what considering his childhood and learning that physical abuse equals attention/affection thanks to his father.

>why is so much of the fanart for this show such shit? Some of it is cute as hell, though
It's this , and the fanbase having been small even during its heyday. I'll post what I have, though.

If Morel Orel and The Venture Brothers came out today it would have a bigger fanbase than Rick And Morty. Even Mike Tyson Mysteries has more views than Morel Orel.

Shaebertooth has (had?) lots of good MO stuff if I can remember correctly and I don't think I have it all. It's been several years.

Forgot to say I like how Clay's drawn there. He's plain and it's more fitting to the spirit of the show than some of the "sexier" 2D interpretations.

Just watched the whole thing last night
I loved this shit
>S3E2 had a scene where Orel (while unconscious and apparently in heaven) hears someone say "You think God can't see into the future?!"
>Next episode, 3 minutes in, the exact same line is repeated in context to something else
That shit caught me off guard and i had to sit there for a minute and think about that

Last one from this artist in my folder.

Lots and lots of sketches or unambitious drawings. Probably because the artists knew the audience was so small that it wouldn't generate any more buzz to go balls out on it. I know I do pretty much the same thing when drawing fan art.

Forgivably edgy.

Why do girl with piercing live in Morelton?

This artist has also drawn Putty and Reverend Lovejoy interactions, but I don't have them on me.

She runs a sex shop doesn't she? not everyone is a godfag.

Last one. It's slim pickings out here, but I hope you enjoyed some of it nonetheless.

Remember when they teased a Jerry episode only for it to be another Beth/Summer dramasode?

no they were deffo fucking. i wonder for how long, though

at the very least it still has a cult following and Mike still says it's one of his favorite things he produced he's still a cunt for canning it though

Season 3 started yesterday. Did he cancel it?

I mean Mike Lazzo and Orel

i enjoy this simplicity and the expressions on these so its nice to see some nicer stuff
I think a big part of the art being mediocore is just cause it's a semi popular adult swim show. and adult swim shows generally get weaker fanart.

i think me and the person who drew this used to be friends when i was like 10. she had a pretty common artstyle though. i hope she's well

the Satan episode also made clear that Danielle was depressed because their relationship didn't go anywhere.
The closest we see them is getting interrupted while leaning in into a kiss
So I doubt it

out of curiosity, how good was Frankenhole? I've only seen a few episodes, it was okay, not sure if i should keep watching it. Igor being voiced by a little kid was hilarious to me, but not sure if it's worth the time.

It was pretty subpar in comparison to Orel. It’s not awful, but it seeks to shock the viewer far too much as the main line of humor. Visuals are cool however. Whole thing just had a bad taste of ‘trying too hard’.

It's alright. It's nice to see Dino having fun with animation.

Also the banned episode wasn't THAT bad, I don't understand why it was banned.

the fuck are either of you talking about?

Name a better redemption story. I'll wait.

I can't because that was the only real redemption

Jerry was good until season three.

Kinda bummed that the creators actually planned to flesh out the ending more, like having Orel and Clay's dad interact making Orel more open minded rather than the half balked one we got.

Don't you dare compare Pickle and Memey to Moral Orel you son of a bitch

didn't the coach kinda go through one in the last episode?
or the dad in the special?

Stopframe more or less does. I’d agree Clay’s dad does too, especially when he realizes what he’s raised Clay to be and the wheel of abuse/negligence he started spinning.