Can they defeat The Avengers & Thanos?

Other urls found in this thread:

markmarek.org/ANIMATIONS/KABLAM.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TkVHdUkMJdk
vimeo.com/37220090
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably yeah.
Also, is this the kablam thread? I like the idea of a kablam thread

In deed it is. From a certain point of view.

Prometheus & Bob > Action League

To think that most of the toys on here are almost 30 years old, and are miles better then any of the shit out in stores now.

Meltman solos.

Meltman alone could tank Thanos.

This.

I watched Kablam as a kid but then completely forgot about it for the longest time, only having vague memories of various parts. For a while I thought I imagined the whole thing.

And Stinky Diver could stank him.

Yea but not both at the same time.

KaBlam is one of my favorite Nicktoons, I just love it. Even when it had some not so good shorts like Angela Anaconda.

Though I fee like it never really recovered after losing Sniz and Fondue. It just felt like something was missing. To me, the four pillars of KaBlam are Sniz & Fondue, Action League Now, Live with Loopy, and Prometheus and Bob.

Also, for those that don't know, the guy who created Henry and June, Mark Marek, has every episode up on his website to download for free.

markmarek.org/ANIMATIONS/KABLAM.html

>MELTMAN WITH THE POWER TO...MELT

This show actually got me into ska. I didn't even know the intro and outro songs were a genre of music before I heard it at the time, just that I really liked the beat and how the brass mixed with everything else.

I loved Life with Loopy and had such a crush on her when I was a little boy

>No video with supported format and MIME type found.
What now?

I just Save link'd all of them and played them in VLC, worked like a charm for me.

How does that work? The entire page is flash, right clicking just gives the usual flash menu.
Then, when I click Save Video As... it does nothing.

Were Sniz and Fondue the originals Rigby and Mordecai?

OH sorry, I mean, when I click on an episode, it just loads up the video in a new tab, then I save page as.

Thank you, I nearly downloaded VLC.

I remember as a kid, I was really pissed they only made one episode of Amelia and Iodine.

I also remember that Kablam introduced me to They Might be Giant.

Naw, I'm kidding. Tiny Toons did that years before. But still. Good music videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=TkVHdUkMJdk

yes.

Forgot to attach pic. For those who may remember the cartoon but don't remember the name Amelia and Iodine.

Bump

Sniz and Fondue should have gotten its own half hour show.

Also, if you like Life With Loopy, check out Phantom Investigators. It aired briefly on Kids WB and was made by the same team.

vimeo.com/37220090

They Might Be Giants were the kings of cartoon music back in the day. I know they're still around but it's a shame they don't do stuff like they used to. It's a crime that they never had a song on Phineas and Ferb or on Yo! Gabba Gabba!

KABLAM was such a fun show.

This shouldn't have made me laugh as hard as it did

>They Might Be Giants + Phineas and Ferb

Never knew I needed this so much. Now I'm sad that it may never be