>OH MY GOD! Fucking Black Bands on his arms!

>>OH MY GOD! Fucking Black Bands on his arms!
>>God, I hate that Peter is a brown nosing child
>>But Spider-Man should fight Thanos on his own and Captain America should call him the greatest hero of them all.
>>They made Spider-Man too much of an idiotic manchild!
>>Why is Spider-Man so serious? He should be joking all the time!
>>Spider-Man should be leading the Avengers

Why are Spider-Man fags so god damn autistic over this character? Why do they go so absolutely berserk over the tiniest details?

I thought Homecoming was perfectly fine, it just didn't wow me like previous ones did. Suit is good too.

But really the answer OP is that Spider-Man fags are just bitter. His comics haven't been good for some time, and they just want Peter to finally grow up

because a character with such a broad fanbase is going to have different opinions amongst that large fanbase. you should just sit at home and jerk yourself off to your obscure shitty E-level weeb shit all day and leave it at that

I rather have peter to be a bitter asshole with a heart of gold. And learn from his mistake throughout his career.

I am not a fan of Peter being a super genius.

>Bitter asshole
>I'm not a fan of Peter being a super genius
Excuse me? Do you even like Spider-Man?

It was simply a shitty movie

The bkack bands do look stupid though.

Spider-fag here. I'm not complaining. I'm just happy he's in the MCU.

I hope he gets a heroic sacrifice in IF. Death of Spider-Man was kino

I miss Kaine too.

It is annoying how 85% of the Marvel roster is a super genius.

True, but that's not Peter's fault. Ditch Moon Girl for starters. Besides, he's pretty low on that ladder

Oh fuck you're right, most of them are super genius in some field, even Thor is possibly the best medic in the world

>Why do they go so absolutely berserk over the tiniest details?
Because its not tiny details, they butcher the character. Its like making captain america a hippie. People can stomach the weird suit designs, they can't stomach making him a little twerp.

>Why are Spider-Man fags so god damn autistic
Assuming they're all the same group of people is pretty autistic.

Iron Man
Black Panther
Bruce Banner
Only ones I can think of

Thor isn't a doctor in this continuity. Or did you mean Dr Strange?

I think he's influenced by the Ultimate Spider-Man comics, where he's 5'2", 15 years old, and every super treats him like a nobody, despite him being the only heroic hero in that cesspool of a verse

And
>Reed Richards
>Victor Von Doom
>Moon Girl
>Amadeus Cho
>Norman Osborne
>Riri Williams
You get the idea

Sorry I thought you meant the movies.

>Only ones I can think of
>I only know Mavel from the MCU
Reed, Doom, Brasheer, Pym, Parker, Octavius, and Strange just to name a few more off the top of my head, but there's many many more.

I mean the comics, Thor retained Blake genius talent for medicine
Also Henry Pym. Sentry, Blue Marvel...

Peter was one of the first actual genius Marvel characters, blame all the shit new characters made in the past 20 or so years who had the genius trait slapped onto them

>Why are Spider-Man fags so god damn autistic over this character?
Because they made parker into such a Stark fanboy that Stark is what made him into everything he is.
>Friendly Neighborhood... Spiderman
Coined by Stark
>Stark tech in the suit
>AI and special webs not designed by Peter
>Peter is still in fucking highschool
Thats the shit that bugs me most is that Parker wasn't able to come into his own. He's just on Starks heels.

He could be genius, but super genius is too much.

It's why Conner's Starfire run was so refreshing. She was an idiot.

user he invented a silk like substance stronger than steel and a wrist mounted deployment system at the age of like 16. How is that not super genius? And that's ignoring spider tracers that are in sync with his spider sense

Hank Pym lamented over the fact that Peter was able to design something similar to his Ant Man helmet (spider tracers) while in highschool and with a fraction of the budget that Pym had. Peter is a super genius.

I'm not saying he isn't a super genius. I prefer him to not be a super genius.

I like Raimi version of spider-man, mix with the personality of early 616.

....He was still a super genius in early 616, and you have bad taste, friend

>Because they made parker into such a Stark fanboy that Stark is what made him into everything he is.

No, he's a hero before he meets Tony

>Stark tech in the suit
>AI and special webs not designed by Peter

It's an alternate universe. Who cares if this one version is different?

>Peter is still in fucking highschool

He's in high school for all of Ultimate Spider-Man and that's one of the greatest runs of all time.

>I like Raimi version of spider-man
>angsty nerd who is smart but not a genius and isn't funny

nah

Yet this is the most sucessful version of Spiderman ever
>homecoming peter
>funny
Nah he was just annoying

what if hes actually ben reilly
>we don't see his origin he only tells it
>tony is randomly nice to this one kid in particular with powers (because he knows and it's the kind of thing he'd keep secret to keep an eye on the clone)
>the initial suit references the scarlet spider hoodie

Literally no one is saying any of those things, What are you talking about?

Won't happen since normies have no idea who Ben Reily is, it would go over their heads

MCU Spidey is the kid appeal character.

>Ultimate Spider-Man and that's one of the greatest runs of all time.
Fucking kek.

Fuck off I like it too

Congrats you happen to share shit taste with someone else.

>Marvel has enough success to meme Carol Danvers into mainstream existence, I'd never heard of her until the MCU craze began to catch on post-Avengers and now she's getting a movie
>they already made Spiderverse happen in an animated series and Spider-Gwen has received enough popularity
>Sony is making a Spiderverse movie, making the others more mainstream
>Clones are somewhat more known to happen around Spiders because of the 90s series with Hydroman
Give me other reasons it wouldn't work

Because the casual audience doesn't like being lied to. They don't care about Ben, they'd be pissed that Tom wasn't Spider-Man/Peter

>>God, I hate that Peter is a brown nosing child
This is the only thing that bothered me, he had some admiration for other heroes but he wasn't much of a fanboy who blindly worshipped other heroes.

People also think he's Tony's sidekick.

We need Nova to counterbalance that.

expected a little more from a Spidey that was going to be in a supposedly "comic-inspired" cinematic universe

Didn't he actually grow up at one point but then the multiverse rebooted and now we're stuck with perpetual retreading the same exact ground, with black Spider-Man doing that shit too

I kinda like the way he is now in the movies, sure he is really smart, but he does end up relying on the people around him in some situations. His quick wit, curiosity, and drive are all well portrayed, along with the nativity that comes with being a ~15(?) Year old kid. I'm satisfied even if I would have personally changed a few details.

Nah it won't, but homecoming commentary they did say it was explicitly scarlet spider hoodie though it was only chosen because it was "realistic" for Peter pre-Stark tech.

>They made Spider-Man too much of an idiotic manchild!
Absolutely. And it's all Bendis' fault. Games, 616, cartoons and now movies, it's fucking everywhere thanks to that hack and his garbage fanfic-tier version on the garbage fanfic-tier universe.

Actually, the three hundred seconds is when class starts. At four hundred seconds, the teacher has done attendance, and called on him and he has to admit he did not do his homework.