Why is the party of Reagan all of a sudden pro Russian now?

Why is the party of Reagan all of a sudden pro Russian now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The US had very close ties to Russia before the Russian Revolution of 1917 when Lenin and co. took over. Considering the USSR fell in 1991, I'd say it's about time we re-established good relations.

Russian Federation ≠ USSR

idiot

because the USSR is dead

Because the commies lost.

>Why is the party of Reagan all of a sudden pro Russian now?

Conversely, why is the party of Marxist "Neva been dun before" Pinkos so against Russia?

>useful cucks

They definitely won the cultural war, which is what really matters.

They have qt's

>team up with your rival
>thrash all the fucking cucks
>in the end your rival turns on you
>beat the shit out of him in the most epic battle of all time and become United States of Earth

This is what made no sense in Cuckberts rants, Reagan was talking about the USSR not Putin Russia. What the FUCK

>what is communism

Reagan worked with Gorby to end the Cold War, why would we want it any different?

because the cold war ended? we won didn't you get the memo?

Because its 2016

when I see what is taught in US universities I sometimes wonder who actually lost the cold war.

Soviet commies were hardcore conservatives, considered traditional family a basic cell of society, encouraged women having children and jailed gays. Bad people or not they were nowhere close to your freak circus.

It's shifting, user. Trump is just the beginning.

Khe khe

Because Russia is a conservative, christian and capitalist country now

This was predicted as the USSR fell. When the Ukraine is annexed remember this post.

getting played

I want Russia to invade Germany.

Because Russia is no longer the big evil it used to be.

What better way to destroy your enemies than to brainwash their youth to destroy their own countries?

Except he ended the Cold War and made peace with Russia. Something the Neocons and Jews have been trying to undo ever since.

Step your game up shillberg.

RARE
A
R
E

THE MALAWIS ARE CONDUCTING PSY OPS

>Implying it hasn't always nee.

Before the Trump issue, many actually respected journalist had written how insane how artificial the opposition to Russia has been. Their diplomats have furiously been seeking to normalize relations (even before Crimea) only to be shut out by the west. Naturally when a coup overthrew Ukraine and threatened their lease on their only port on the black sea they had no choice but to act. I don't blame Russia for this (it's still wrong), but the fact this came as a surprise to the fucking state department is mind-blowing.

Yes that's what you did to us. Took decades to recover.

Why do liberals all of a sudden support shoes made by child labor in countries where union leaders are kidnapped and killed?

I'd fugg Matvienko

because it genuinely became about panem et circences, like spengler wrote, and politics is the 21st century of that. Now we wait for a caesar of the west or something. They are not mad because of Trump - they are mad because their own "Emperor" lost.

I definitely think Europe is now in the empire stage.

Because Russia is not the enemy now, OP, PC leftism is our greatest enemy, and it will be destroyed soon.

Russia and the USSR are two different things. One was a Great Christian nation, the other a Jewish marxist hellhole bent on world domination. In order to understand the communist question one must examine the jewish question.

This. Fuck those yuropoors, they always hated us. We should unite in strong alliance, fuck up Europe, develop and leave long behind savage countries.

Holy shit I never thought of it like that, spooky stuff.

Look up yuri bezmenov, guy explains what is happening in universities around the west
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Reagan actually had decent relations with the USSR. He met with their leaders several times, and there were always high-level talks after controversial incidents like the Able Archer war games in Western Europe or the 1984 Olympics boycott.

Because they're white and decent enough people and the whole of the Middle East is there to serve white people with oil and shit so we can work together and share it.

And, even after...