Are we the sexiest Disney girls, Elsa?

Are we the sexiest Disney girls, Elsa?

They're no Jane, Megara, Helga

15 threads of this Frozen shit every day, always the same banal stupid posts. Stop spamming these threads, it's very obviously 1 person.

This

It's me and atleast one more

no. i can think of 3 hotter than these 2 cardboard boxes.

>Helga
Fuck yes

Why you do this?

Stand aside, best Disney Princess coming through.

Not even close

Well one of them is

Right show, wrong character

Welp, time to make another filter that won't work 90% of the time, since Frozen Fag is shitting out five of these threads a day now.

>girl

Yeah, boys make the best girls

>boypussy

Anna > Elsa

"Yes. Yes we are."

>"damn right we are"

Can i speak russian here?

ofcourse friend

Пpивeт. Пoчeмy нeт oбcyждeния “Frozen”? Гдe нaхoдятcя вce фaнaты? Эльзa и Aннa кpacивыe, нo в них ecть и дpyгиe хopoшиe кaчecтвa, o кoтopых мoжнo гoвopить.

>digits
also they're probably asleep or at school/work

OK. I hope to learn English. He's very handsome

Moana is far sexier

"Yes, Anna. Except there is one whose butt is better looking than ours. And she goes by the name of Judy. But yes, we are overall the sexiest of all the Didney gurls."

No Anna I am afraid that title goes to Belle and moana

How she’s talking so fast?

Ever hear a Norwegian speak?

>Jane, Megara
This guy knows what's up
>Helga
That's not how you spell Esmeralda

I hope Frozen 2 is utter dogshit. Maybe then you fags will shut up.

>implying it being shit will shut us up
Is this your first day here?

Elsa, kill him

You're right. The first movie was terrible and yet these threads exist.

can't wait for the 50 simultaneous threads on 10 different boards when that movie comes out

Sorry but you aren't the sexiest. You are damn beautiful though.

Wheeeee

Double this.

>Frozen 2 endgame

Star isn't a "Disney Princess", she's not in the lineup. She's a princess in a Disney show. Or a Disney girl.

I hope so, if only to see the tears of butthurt waifufags and incest shippers

would be a first for disney to make someone so clearly a villain, a prince charming again

This. Fuck off with this irrelevant shit

Elsa's breasts and stomach are the best

agree

Yet you reply 46 times...

>TFW dating a professional Elsa cosplayer who works at Disneyland.
Haven't got her to wear the dress for my own sick fantasies, yet, but I'm working on it.

This.
Im also the person who say "This" btw.
So, quadruple This.

thanks for the free bumps

Exactly. It'd be new and fresh.

the movie would have to be more about him and breaking down the villainy, than the sisters

>the movie can only focus solely on one thing, side plots do not exist
it's not gonna be a 7-minute short user.

Besides, I think there could easily be some worldbuilding in the sequel, we already saw the Southern Isles on a map and it's right next to Arendelle, so if they won't do anything with it's gonna be a shame. I'd like to see how the SI and their royal family with 13 sons are like, plus it could be used to teach a lesson about growing up in toxic families and how that affects your worldview, but how it's still possible to change your life and so forth.

It could tie in with a plot about Elsa having to come further out of her shell and learn to rule the country and manage diplomatic relations or whatever.

Idk, but I don't think it has to be a choice over focusing only on the sisters and nothing else, or the movie not being about them at all.

"You look better naked, Elsa"

both have nice tits

"should we become nudists, Elsa?"

>It could tie in with a plot about Elsa having to come further out of her shell and learn to rule the country and manage diplomatic relations or whatever.
Since Arendelle is basically Norway and SI is Denmark, they're probably going to introduce Sweden in the next one. And then she would to choose between the lesser of two evils or new handsome guy and old villain, which then switch places during the movie. Or something

I don't know if they'll introduce new places since the Southern Isles already would be new - we've heard of them, we saw in the FF short that they're Arendelle's neighbour, Hans and his family are from there, but we've never been in the actual country or seen Hans' family. We've only seen Arendelle, the North Mountain and the troll valley.
So I think that's new stuff enough, combined with probably some more backstory for Kristoff.

I would like to hear something about how the Weselton ban has affected trade, though, but I'm not sure if they'll remember that.

The main thing in the movie however will probably be something between Anna and Elsa, since the whole franchise revolves around their sibling relationship. So after sorting things out in Frozen and slowly rebuilding their relationship with Elsa being permanently super guilty over Anna not having had a proper life because she's a freak of nature, I'm hoping that they'll finally dare to have an actual argument which will move their relationship to a more normal direction, instead of this current situation where Elsa is trying to make things up to Anna.

The war is lost. Mods have spoken. The threads that belong in /trash stand strong on waifuism and autism. Meanwhile relevant threads to comic/cartoon discussion, especially any thread with a hint of fun, is purged on site, not even to the trash just fucking gone and have a nice one day ban.

The mods want the site the way it is, my only theory is they are trolls of the highest calibur, or theyre autistic as fuck and are abusing the shit out of the power to make the board what they think it should be and not what it was made to be.

Tldr: fuck this place, it died, were hanging in a corpse, time to go outside

>relevant threads to comic/cartoon discussion, especially any thread with a hint of fun, is purged on site
You're talking about generals, aren't you

>time to go outside
holy fuck go back to 9gag you supreme pleb

>Jeans Elsa

or Elsa Jean ?

"You have good breasts, Elsa"

I wish these threads would get flooded by variations upon Incase's illustrations of Elsa and Anna. Those are some nice pics.

"Don't we look better naked, Elsa?"