All the shows and franchises ive loved have gone to shit, as well as all of my hobbies

>all the shows and franchises ive loved have gone to shit, as well as all of my hobbies
When is something good going to come out of the industry, or has everything become irredeemable trash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0p9XgYxzVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sometimes bad things happen to the things you love. No matter how much you fight for them.

But it seems everything i loved has been bastardized into a mockery of its former self. I hate the universe for plaguing me with such a bitter existence, and just want to kill all the fucking wastes of lifes who are apart of the degeneration of media and culture of this decade.

it's not them, it's you

>When is something good going to come out of the industry, or has everything become irredeemable trash
Never, user. It's never going to change, it's never going to get better.

Animation these days are not meant for you, they're meant for the children of the digital age. Kids these days fucking eat up the shit they put on TV, I've seen it fucking happen, and the adults of Reddit and Tumblr add to audience enough that animators can pat themselves on the back and feel like they're making "real" cartoons, whatever that may mean.

You can't win. The best thing you can do for yourself is move on, try to find inner peace and develop yourself. Find a hobby, go for a run, learn a language, do something that makes you feel fulfilled and in control of your destiny.

Or hell, if you don't want to do that, watch cartoons from your childhood that you might not have thought much of back then. I used to find Tom and Jerry tedious, but rewatching it as an adult I can appreciate it as a fun, simple cartoon.

The point is, you can't dwell on this stuff. Doing so will only bring you to ruin.

CN and nick are floping rn. It seems to me that because they arent making good cartoons no one is watching those channels

>You can't win. The best thing you can do for yourself is move on
>just let them rape culture and the world dont fight back against the mediocrity and lower standards practically everything has now
Fuck you, wet blanket

Does it make you feel good, to fight the meaningless fight on an anonymous message board where no one but other jaded individuals can see your rage? Does it make you feel accomplished? Do you feel like a better person, or do you just feel like you're shouting into a void?

This is not telling you to surrender in a battle of even footing, this is telling you that in a war where the deck is stacked against you and the only victories you will ever find are ones brought about by circumstance and luck, it's simply better to cut your losses and find meaning on your own terms.

Do you really lose anything by not getting upset over the degrading state of entertainment?

Yes, because that is giving up no matter the definition. I will always yell loudly at the hacks and talentless fucks taking over and ruining and violating everything i know and love.

And when nothing changes and these same hacks continue to march into mediocrity and continue to destroy what you hold dear, completely ignoring your anger and your complaints, you will still feel the same as you do now?

I ask not as an objective critique of you as a person; far from it, I admire your determination (though as I mentioned before I find it to be a needless source of stress). I simply want to know why, when everything continues to degrade, you continue to care and fight, even when you know you can't make a difference on your own.

Die a hero or live long enough to become the villain.

Because its about the idea behind it, id rather die for what i believe in then crumple down and be weak coward like you who whimpers and says nothing at the opposition that is destroying your way of life.

It must be hard being the only smart person in the world

you are not fighting against anything, you are just yelling at the void, things will be the same even if you get angry at it or not.

Fascinating. I appreciate your candor, though I admit I still do not understand how anger against the tides can be more emotionally fulfilling than finding new, sustainable happiness elsewhere. I suppose this is simply a fundamental difference in core values, which results in an irreconcilable difference in how we perceive each other: I see you as a foolish (if determined) man who wastes time, energy and soul on a losing battle; while you see me as a spineless coward unwilling to fight against those who wrong him (though, obviously, I disagree with this, but to each their own).

Stop with the fucking depressing drone mentality. With nothing but 12 million dollars I could create 3 main cartoon shows each of 26x21 min episodes to fight against the retarded shit they put on CN, at the very least.

I don't need to be a goddamn trillionaire and dominate the market with 100 movies a year.
There's so little animated series and so little good ones that a few animated series with integrity could blow everything out of the water.

Your mentality shows that you are in fact, a Turk/Kazak/Jew, a bully, a liar and a cockroach if you paint the bull so big and impossible to take on.
You, just like this society of talentless hacks are a bunch of paper tigers ready to get flipped and burned alive.
You're not even bigger, taller, stronger. You're a fraud awaiting to get royally fucked once I raise my hand against you and give you what it's due.

I could become the next richfag like Markus Persson and start involcing myself heavily into media and the entertainment history. I would buy Sup Forums.
All it takes is one determined person with power to gaze their attention on something else other than basic civillian hedonism.

Compared to what? Smile and sit down, saying nothing? If you like what is happening go ahead and do so, if you don't then fucking say something or at least dont begrudge people who do because there sure as shit isnt anything worth praising.

>I could become the next richfag like Markus Persson and start involcing myself heavily into media and the entertainment history. I would buy Sup Forums.
You could.

Will you?

No, it must be hard being part of the 90% of weak opportunists who follow the tide.
I'm jealous of the 10%, of the intellectuals and wise people that create their own cliques and know what thoughts, feelings, companionship and creative discussion is.
I am so fucking jealous in a positive manner. I'd kill myself to be reborn, learn again and join them properly and form a real connection with them.

It's only the "stupid" intellectuals who drag themselves down for not being 10/10 Chads and Staceys praised by the 90%. They're too blinded and overshadowed by the stupid obnoxious majority to manage to find their own people.
Intellectuals should learn to unite and appreciate who they are. They're capable of a far better friendship and life style than a schmuck.

Realize that all of the enjoyment you got came from you yourself as much as what it was you were watching. You yourself had the ability to discern good taste and no modern bastardizations can take that away from you. Channel that discernment towards not the past but towards your future. Not "the future" of more unavoidable corporate schlock, but your future of respecting the quality of the past and upholding that tradition. Also there are more people who think like you than you realize--it's just that your preconception of "defiance" is Sup Forums's brand of stupid shitflinging, which doesn't accurately portray any real opinion or the millions of people working towards bettering themselves. That should include you.

Watch the classics of cinema. Read the classics of literature. The more you learn, the more things in this world you will be able to discern and take delight in.

>where the deck is stacked against you
The deck is stacked against him because his reality has been shaped by a website full of nihilists who think that the dumbest shit they can drag off of tumblr, buzzfeed or twitter actually matters.

Then i will continue to do so out of spite rather then give in to the things i am against
Well fuck you too cunt, its not foolish to not settle for supbar trash and instead defy those in charge

This process of flourishing and decay is common to all creative media. No cartoon/comic is always good, nor can it stay good. The best we can do is to cherish the memories that these things gave us, and work on creating good art for the future generations to love.

Also stop whining you fucking autist, like holy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=q0p9XgYxzVs

>No more good hand drawn animation.
>There are no good animators left in the industry and animation schools don't teach animation. No more teachers for teaching animation
>No more creative writers to teach you how to write and structure a story
>No more good books, no more good adaptions of books, no more good prose.
>No more good video games, no more good programmers, no more good game designers, no more good texture+graphics artists, everything looks like a polished turd.
>All my hobbies are dead
>Minecraft bought by Microsoft, but they don't hire a competent team to replace the retards at Mojang.
>Notch still sitting on his ass doing nothing. Notch still joking about buying Sup Forums
>Hiro still sitting on his ass doing nothing
>Faggot Moot became a Googler spy like the little traitor and cancerous SomethingAwful faggot he was since he left Sup Forums to infect Sup Forums.