Fat people should be taxed more. Discuss

Fat people should be taxed more. Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

viriculture.com/a-rehash-of-the-corroborative-evidence-against-modern-healthy-lifestyle-practices-part-7-exercise/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Slippery slope from that to a bachelor tax.

>take more resources
>pay more as a result

pretty sure unless you're on autismbux, single males pay the bulk of taxes

I disagree. They should be gassed.

You add an incentive but remove a means.

bachelors with a job use very little in govt services

Okay, let me rephrase that:

an ADDITIONAL white male bachelor tax.

Single people should be taxed more, married couples without at least 2 kids should be taxed more.

They also don't financially support roasties. And the roasties can't have that, can they?

I'm more in favor of mandatory monitored weight loss regimens for fat people.

The #1 reason people are fat is a lack of nutritional education. They don't understand calories, they aren't keeping track of their food intake, and they aren't trying to actually meet any kind of goal. It should be mandatory for anyone 50 lbs overweight for their height to see a doctor monthly for weight loss until they become a manageable weight. It isn't perfect but it would probably make some progress.

Really, most of it isn't pure indulgence but just that these people are dumb and don't know what the fuck they're doing or how what they eat heavily affects their future eating habits.

this is one of the reasons I'm willing to discuss abolishing income tax and simply doing a consumption tax

those that consume more, pay more, those that don't make much money and therefore don't buy as much have an opportunity to save

On top of this: why the fuck isn't nutrition education mandatory for children between grades like 1-4? Start with easy things like calorie intake for age, healthy height/weight ratios, muscle vs fat education, how your body reacts to different foods(and why eating certain foods leads you to being more hungry) etc etc. Get them early. Nutrition should be mandatory so we can stop the problem early.

We should just tax everybody for existing for whatever reason the government sees fit.

Single? Tax.
White? Tax.
No multiracial kids? Tax.
Not donating to charities? Tax.
Christian? Tax.
Republican? Tax.
Produce carbon? Tax.

Just imagine how many more 3rd worlders and niggers we can support with all that extra government income! Land of the free indeed

mandatory fat camps a much better idea

Just revoke their right to vote as well, along with anyone who hasn't been employed at some point in the last 6 months, and anyone who's income consists of 50% or more of governmental assistance.

are we just judging by the size of how they look? or for actual reasons, ie me, crippled from accident, unemployed for almost 2 years now because of rehab. still get sick trying to eat more than once a day because of medicines i take. and instead of digesting and shitting out that food my body stores it causing me to gain weight. would actual reasons apply or naw?

because nutritional standards in the united states is determined by lobbyists.
the fda would have you believe most of your diet should be bread and pasta and you should have as much dairy as you do vegetables. It's nonsense

That doesnt even make sense. If they take more resources they are already paying more

>Force fat people to walk up a tall structure.
>Put them inside and elevator type compartment that then descends to the bottom of the structure.
>Compartment is attached to a pulley system connected to an electric generator.
>Fatties get out and start climbing back up while the empty compartment is hauled back to the top.
>Energy generated when the fatties descend is greater than that required to lift the empty compartment back up resulting in free electricity.
>Fat people get fit from walking up all the stairs to get to the top
>Repeat until no more fat people and Us is energy independent.

No, but they should pay more for plane tickets (not for the doubles eat but for the fuel they consume. tickets should be sold by weight, yours + baggage)

>Energy generated when the fatties descend is greater than that required to lift the empty compartment back up resulting in free electricity.

trollscience.jpg

>should be taxed more
OP should be shot square in the fucking forehead with a 12 gauge slug, discuss.

gubment resources retard

AKA subsidized fat surgery

mybe not, regenerative breaking works. this is the same theroy just applied differently

Nutritional education in school is important.

Favor healthier food production by lower taxes and government favoritism. Let's face it, these days the cheaper stuff is basically stuff that fattens. Healthy foods are more expensive. Hence the lower economic classes inevitably have more fatties than the higher economic classes.

The real problem is in food production and pricing IMO. Make the fattening stuff expensive and the healthy food cheaper.

Sure, people should be able to watch their weight etc. but that's just idealistic like any idea of how people should be able to this, that, and the third. It doesn't work. Taxing fatties is basically the same as raising the taxes of ordinary workers to bail out corporations and increase the wealth of the economic elites. The prices of healthier foods will still be the same after the fat tax so the real benefit is to the healthy food merchant. In other words, a fattie tax is just a way to burden individual consumers while enabling big companies to continue to fleece the population.

What is you guys obsession with more taxes? Like seriously what do you think more taxes are gonna do? Your like these dumbass leftists who think higher taxes on the rich means they will pay it

Use taxes generated by the useless plebes to fund space exploration and colonization, so that the REAL humans can fuck off until the nogs and hambeasts starve to death onna earth.

I'm a fat fuck (290lbs at 6ft).

Used to be fit.

I got fat after my world fell apart. (Dumped, moved, alone.)

Fat is a symptom of a mental health issue.

Lmao what? Do you seriously believe fat people just go and get fucking liposuction for free or some shit?

For you maybe. Other people just dont care if they are fat or not

Medicare/medicaid

the fatter you are, the more diseases you have
the more diseases you have, the more you qualify for subsidies

viriculture.com/a-rehash-of-the-corroborative-evidence-against-modern-healthy-lifestyle-practices-part-7-exercise/

A legitimate medical reason analyzed by a credited doctor would be a exception and only if you are actively working to try and correct it if possible

This, I remember back when the government said you should drink a glass of milk everyday.

Fatasses die earlier so it all evens out.

eh

they should definitely at bare minimum be required to buy the entire row on an airplane.

ive flown 4 times in my life and every single fucking time i was always next to a fat fucking slob whos shit oozed over the armrest into my area.

then they fucking fall asleep, snore, and end up further in my space.

dont even bother waking the fat fucks up either because 8/10 times itll be met with them raging out over the fact theyre an inconvenience to literally the entire fucking earth

But it's not just that. Part of what makes people give up on eating well is that we demonize it ahead of time. "Diet" sounds shitty. We've all had diet food and diet soda and diet something or other and it invariably tastes like shit, so we associate the words "healthy" and "diet" with eating food that tastes like fucking shit all the time and nobody wants to do that.

But the reality is you don't need to eat super healthy. You just need to monitor your portions carefully until you get the hang of it, get a general idea in your head for how caloric the food you eat is, and then you can ballpark it and stay healthy while eating the shit you want to. It doesn't have to be strict as fucking shit. You can do things like eat ice cream sometimes. Fuck, you can do it every day if you're disciplined enough. But you have to balance it.

I feel like the #1 pitfall in people dieting is this negative stigma surrounding it when really it's just making a commitment to better educate yourself about food and making better, more informed eating choices.

Any Japs in here? Heard their system is the greatest in regards to fitness.

They already are because 2XL and up clothes cost more.

Why? Im fat and pay for my own health insurance. Why do I need to pay more taxes?

they should be charged for the fare of 2 passengers every time they use public transport.

Same user.

We should try to help each other by encouraging each other to try to be better in life.

I'm gonna go to the gym tomorrow. You should too.

Im gonna give you some advice. When your idea is a riddled mess when technicalities arise, then its garbage. Either go the full mile and tax unhealthy people, or fuck off and quit trying to force more garbage down peoples throats. Its a simple as that

Either ban guns or dont

Either allow free speech or dont

Either allow drug use or dont

Absolutely I try to mention a fat/sugar tax as much as I can. As a smoker I may as well have AIDs but fatties get to swan around and get lots of sympathy and shit. Fuck that. Plus all their treats and goodies are so cheap at the supermarkets.

They already are. Fat people:

1. Buy more fast food, which is taxed at a higher rate than unprocessed food.

2. Drive bigger cars that burn more gas to carry their girth so they pay more in fuel tax.

Free market, bitch.

They cost more because they use more fabric and need more stitching.

white people shouldn't be taxed.

Agreed.

Fatness is one of those few things that's a personal choice for 99.999% of those who are obese.

If you can't take responsibility for the fucking body you live in, then you shouldn't expect to pay the same rates as those who do.

>nutritional education
no . everybody knows soda is liquid calories and mcdonalds is shit. We need to bring back fat shaming.

Fat people should get free, mandatory life coaches who tell them everyday how fat and worthless they are in an effort to motivate them to lose weight.
This should also be live streamed to pay for it.
Every month they will vote one off the island, and he will be fed to the others.

They are already you dumb fuck.

Fat = more food bought = more food taxed

Not to mention soda taxes in many areas.

What is it with the moochel obama nutritional education nonsense. How about parents actually giving their kids water instead of letting the little booger eaters suck down cola.

should be forced into fat prison.

stuck there for 2 years or until they lose weight.

get force fed a proper diet and taught how to make it using common walmart ingredients.

Because black history and black history month is more important in public schools.

lol no, fat people are fact because fast food and junk food taste good and the lazy niggers have no self control

Fatties detected

fat fucks should be gassed

>what's sale tax?
but i kinda agree.
do you have a car? pay the relevant tax
do you want an additional car or more? increse said taxes progressively

same for guns, houses, dragon dildos.
you have the freedom to own whatever you want, for a price.

Start by getting some daily sun while eating lunch or breakfast. Everything weirdly fell in line when I did this. Maybe vitamin D?

Exactly why they make good tax payers. Single men make big salaries get raped in taxes

Wouldn't matter if I was as fat as your mom or as skinny as your dick, the last thing an American of any size needs is another fucking tax. Anyone advocating for new taxes, imnsho, should be executed without trial and without due process, if you publicly advocate for the theft of your fellow man, you should be killed on site.

This so much.

Sugar is ok! Low glycemic carbs are ok! It's all about calories!

>Cue surge of athletes following this shit ending up pre diabetic

Let alone the diabetes epidemic.

Drink milk everyday!

>Cue access calcium intake hardening the arteries.

Shit's fucked guys.

Calm down, Ping

Maybe for countries where the taxpayer pays health insurance, but I pay my own. If I wanna bloat to 600lbs and die, then so be it.

This was because they needed to keep the cattle farming industry alive.

So glad I'm lactose intolerant. Drinking milk every day sounds terrible. That's why i take a vitamin or eat broccoli

In Canada, that's pretty much the situation.

Same with abortion, it's fucking free in half the provinces, it's encouraging degenerates to be careless on the taxpayer's dime.

Why not this:

If an obese person needs an ambulance the ambulance doesn't come. You are required to state your height and weight when requesting an ambulance. If you are deemed obese tough luck, you're on your own. If you lie and emergency services show up and find an obese person needing help, they leave and the obese person is on their own.

Eventually all the obese people will die out from having heart attacks or cancer or whatever else it is that obese people die from.

This I am forced in a sedentary life due to ilness, but I only consume soups, meats and veg with little rice (zero sugar) and I haven't magically turned obese in these 5 years despite eating more calories than I apparently burn. I was actually fat when I was able to work and went down 4 sizes because I stopped having sugar daily in one form or another.

only in states with socialized medicare

Non white detected. If you don't drink milk you're basically subhuman

It's too late for that to help. Kids are at their parent's mercy when it comes to eating. Even if you teach a kid how and what to eat, if all his parents do is feed him/her pizza and french fries, he/she will become a fat lard. If the parents don't drive him/her to soccer practice or to the playground, he/she can't exercise. Then, fat kids become fat adults and the cycle repeats.

>Fat people should be taxed more. Discuss

Fat people should pay a lot more for health insurance. At my place of business, of 500+ employees, I'm "skinny" at 21.5 BMI. I'm literally surrounded by fat asses. Yet, I pay just as much in insurance premiums as they do. They should pay more. They're the ones who have diabeetus and require drugs and monitoring to stay alive. I have zero need for the obongocare I'm required to have, yet here I am, paying the same as people who do nothing but shove cheeseburgers and pizza in their fat faces all day.

fat people should pay more in healthcare costs as the natural result of their fatness, this occurs when you privatize health care.

Which is why government healthcare does not work.

yep, I don't get the absolute push to make everyone live to 100+, if someone isn't contributing enough to get there (via healthy living or making a shit load of money to offset bad choices) you shouldn't take it away from those that do

they'll pay dearly when lord beetus takes them and drags them through the medical industrial complex first

i see you, shitlord.... i bet you got fph open in another tab right now.... haaaaaaaaaaay

Here have your daily redpill.

Pharmas/doctors are making fucking lots out of it. Medicine was considered a trade 100 years ago, when the aristocracy died the doctors took on that role. everyone looks up to doctors like they are something above us.

Taxes are not theft.

Physician assistant fag here

Fat people are what is destroying healthcare. Not Obamacare. Not private insurance. Fat people. They're a fucking menace. Can't post much, kinda busy, but God damn I fucking hate fatties.

Then stop telling them it's about calories in calories out. Tell them to get off the sugar and starch or wheat carbs.

Eat more meat cheese and milk right

Fuck you

I certainly agree that yearly physicals should be required for socialized health insurance. Drug tests and everything. Things like unhealthy obesity, smoking and drinking should increase your rate and co-pay. We want to base insurance on statistics, not just on income. Tough shit you are poor, you have no job and you are fat as fuck. You are a heart attack waiting to happen. Go walking 3 days a week and stop eating eggos all fucking day. Save us healthy people some money.

Being poor is no excuse for being fat.

Don't need to. I'm in er. Fatties very rarely change and often get worse. God bless the ones that lose weight though

It would be a better argument to discuss the overall level of resource consumption rather than food alone.

Its not about taking resources in the sense of buying shit, its about what they take in terms of poor health. I guess I cant speak for you america but we have "free" health care. The fat fucks are making us pay for their shitty lifestyles.

* the poorer you are the more diseases you have

obesity is commonly a symptom of poverty

The choice to be married or have children is up to your discretion. It shouldn't be used as something to encourage being married and having 2 children.

I really don't believe the healthy food is expensive meme.

Strawberries and blueberries and other tropical fruits fatties consider healthy are expensive ,but they shouldn't make up the bulk of your diet.

Potatoes, rice, oats, pasta and eggs - how expensive is that shit? That's what should be making up the bulk of your diet

Nah senpai, your metabolic rate still exists. You don't burn zero calories sitting on your ass all day, your body is constantly using energy.

Control your diet. Calories in/calories out. It's not rocket science.

Put them in a camp with a small normal human sized hole, they can leave anytime, given they can fit through the hole

Fat people should be ovened more.

Trump should tax soda

>potatoes, rice, oats, pasta

congrats, you just named what makes americans so fat

They are, it's called sales taxes on food.

excessive caloric intake is an addiction.

Like drug and sex addicts fat asses need to be sent to prison.

If carbs make you fat then why do bodybuilders and athletes all have shit tons of those four staples?

Yes burgers, you have to exercise too - It sucks I know

Bodybuilder bro here, the healthy food is expensive garbage is just that, garbage.

When I was super poor I was still eating 6,000 calories a day on less than $100 a week. Telling the dumb normies that healthy food is expensive is just a good way of getting the mouth breathing idiots to keep buying their pre-packed, pre-processed shit that is literally four times as expensive.

Most fat people are black. It would be shot down for targeting minorities, like voter ID.