Was it good

was it good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKqgz4CuFeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

if you are a middle class californian with no life and no emotional maturity... maybe.

Not at all

youtu.be/ZKqgz4CuFeA

I had hopes for this when it aired but it turned out to be boring. I think Burrito set the bar a bit too high.

I like it

I like it but it's perfectly reasonable if other's do not.

Yeah, it's alright. I don't watch every episode, but I'll sit and watch on tv if it's on and I've got the time.

I get the complaints when it comes to "comfy" shows, but I felt like this one was doing it right around the start, even if a bit childish. I liked the pure feeling while watching it, I guess. It was like an animated storybook and the bros felt like actual brothers, I thought that was nice, so I ignored the occasional hipster california stuff. After a season or so the writing was taking a hit, things started feeling contrived, and the hipster stuff felt a bit more apparent. I stopped watching regularly for a bit but had still seen all the episodes up to I Am Ice Bear, but that episode was way too strong on the bad aspects of the series. Everything Ice said was pure fucking cringe.
>actually saying "that's lit, f-a-m"

I liked how they were kickass bros, and that Ice Bear was voiced by one of my fave comedians. His backstory was ace. I'm not so much a fan of how limited it was. Even in cartoon form, yuppie upper crust asian american democrat land is such a dreary place to be.

definitely the most boring animated show of all time. 100% bland, nothing of interest or note. no point in watching whatsoever. it is worse than a bad show- it is a mediocre one.

cringe aside, what bothered me personally was the resolution to that episode. The brothers were actually trying to smash his head in to get him back to 'normal', even though he was clearly moving up on the social ladder and it was ultimately his conscious decision to leave. And they didn't even manage to convince the guy otherwise, since ice bear just got fucked in the head by the tree and instantly resolved everything by sheer coincidence. No brotherly love, just a tree falling at just the right time.

Maybe he'll eventually leave them on his own.

Yeah, it's one of my current favorites. It fills the "cartoon show about adults" hole that Regular Show left while being more grounded and less funny, but more cute and relaxing. It's a different type of entertainment value that earned it a large following in Asian countries, but to us it's just comfy/boring.

It's hard to say which show is better at defining millenials; Regular Show features employed men out of college and WBB has three unemployed men that might be a little older than that, but between the shared early 90s nostalgia and contemporary references, WBB is at least more time appropriate. This doesn't mean it's better. The "more real" tone of WBB makes it so that the physics breaking "just go with it, it's a cartoon" moments just seem like bad writing, where RS can get away with much more weirdness.

I think it's a good show, in terms of this bad comparison:
Regular Show>WBB>Harvey Beaks

This season has had some bad ones, the worst being the honey episode. "I Am Ice Bear" had some funny moments, even the shift in tone while trying to brain damage him. Seeing him as that spot on brand of 2018 douche will serve as a time capsule for our culture.

>about adult
how infantilized are modern americans to watch this and feel "yup, those are adults"? Does your mom still walk you with a toddler leash?

>WBB>Harvey Beaks

They get saved by coincidence a lot. They were trying to brain damage him out of love to "bring him back" as the Ice B was someone new. He wasn't bad, though he was hurtful when he said that they weren't brothers, but he was better off brain damaged and the other two saw that. They were going to let him go, which was their moment of brotherly love. they were going to let him be cured of his autism and be a chad.

They use tinder and take college courses. An adult is someone over the age of 18, user.

It would be a good show if they got rid of the meme lingo and stopped catering to Bay Area fags exclusively.

It's cute though. I don't go out of my way to watch it, but most of the episodes I've seen have been good. It's kind of refreshing to watch because it doesn't have lolz randumb humor or 2deep4u lore.

He's right though.

Harvey Beaks is alright, it's just not enough for me to want to continue watching. I can see myself looking for an episode or two in the future, but right now there's just better things to watch or catch up on.

Baby Bear episodes are low points in the series, but the good thing about them is that they take place outside of San Fransisco and California all together. A lot of the episodes could take place anywhere though.

So good they're trusted with selling female hygiene products.

It became a hit in Asia so it's basically successful. Otherwise besides that it's a pretty down to earth SoL show. I like catching it when it's on.

Is this China?

fuck China

What's wrong with China? Why you so racist?

/thread

Nailed it.

it's a slice of life show with bears

the three manchildren get themselves into trouble in a variety of different ways, but you'll laugh. the episodes where they are tiny little bears are cute. it's okay

I was kinda cute/entertaining at first but quickly grew outright boring.

if you skip all internet culture episodes and a couple of panda´s episode, yes.

The burrito episode set the bar? I don't even think it was one of the better episodes,really. even when it premiered.