youtube.com/watch?v=Wu_XZece8xs
youtube.com/watch?v=cQgAMkMmsfg
youtube.com/watch?v=dQEmaj9C6ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Goddamn, haha

IIIIITS GREAT TO BE ALIIIIVE!!!

Um..."Don't Paint Your Hand Red"?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wu_XZece8xs

And that's that! Apparently this was so short because by the time the kids got to this point, they'd fallen to the floor, hugging their legs, rocking back & forth, crying!

Bikes must have been death traps back in the day.

Need this edited to say it's shit to be alive

A YO HOL UP

Please tell me there isn’t precedent for this for it to be mentioned in a PSA book

Did the doors on old fridges act like normal doors that you need to turn the handle for?

I think back then, older fridges had somewhat of a lock on it that needed to be opened from the outside. Think of all those movies where a person freezes to death because their locked inside one of those giant meat freezers in a kitchen, same logic. Nowadays, most fridges are held shut by magnets and can be opened from the inside and out.

I thought as much when I saw but really it is better to just be cautious.
You never know who's doing what out there.

It's kind of surprising that they had stranger danger warnings like this back then. I thought that sort of thing only picked up a few decades later.

Dude looks bored as fuck

That creeper's left hand is Trump-sized.

That's how you tell what they are.

>Caution: Writing web comics can break your bones

Well what the fuck were they expecting to happen when they try and pedal with one leg and steer with their teeth?

>Bikes must have been death traps back in the day.

yuuuup. no helmets made a BIG difference. Check out this bike safety vid from the early 60s:

youtube.com/watch?v=cQgAMkMmsfg

the lone kid who does everything right and survives? even HE isn't wearing a helmet. prior to about 1992 people didn't even know surviving a bicycle accident was an option!

See shit like this is why i come here.

youtube.com/watch?v=dQEmaj9C6ko

oh, I should have read the thread, kinda makes the BoC song irrelevant. Great video either way.

What show is this from?

How do you lose a leg to a bike crash?

The Tick

My head canon is that he's a pyromaniac that started the fire and realized that he's completely surrounded but can't escape because he keeps cumming buckets

Was there ever actually a time when metal wire was more available than twine?

She cute.

Dude how fucking fragile were 50's white kids that falling off the bike or hitting somebody with it causes huge ass injuries like these? I flew off my bike dozens of times as a kid and unless it was a car it barely did shit to me

This was before bikes were tamed and bred to be more docile. Back then a wild ten speed would sooner break both your arms and legs then ring its bell so loud that you're permanently deafened rather than let you hop onto its seat.

Yeah, they securely latched closed. Remember that scene from Crystal Skull? It's actually doubly retarded because even ignoring the nuke part, Indy would've been locking himself in his own coffin.

Everybody had polio back in the 50s, bruh.
It built character.

Well how the fuck are we supposed to get the charred kid corpses off the poles if we aren't allowed to climb them either, Zap?

Bit of a shift of tone from "Mr Police Man is your friend" to "HERE ARE 5 MILLION WAYS YOU WILL DIE!"

Look at that cop's face, you know for certain that the bikes had paid him off.

1950's everything was fucking heavy. everything was made of solid steel, concrete and lead.

that fridge was probably more solid than a modern bank vault.

ah, the Boatmurdered dilemma

you don't. it's like when climbers die partway up Everest. that charred corpse belongs to the pole now.

What's this dance move called again?

They're left as a warning to other dumb kids.

Who's making leaf piles in the road?

Saving for future use in Paranatural threads.

>it's great to be alive!

Can you believe the lies they told kids?

The vertebrae twist.

inb4 fallout reference

>the origin story of the incredible no-fap man

The color scene made this seem way more brutal at first glance.

why would that guy go for the red shirt girl when the girl on the left is waaaaaay cuter and will produce more attractive daughters to incest ?

The Internet didn't exist back then. Kids used to have fun with other stuff. They were different times.

Reminds me of those Goofus and Gallant pics.

Is this before or after the store was sold