/r/the_donald

it's good shit niqqa

Fuck off Sup Forums

Fuck off back to there then

how'd you find me?

nm, the thread got deleted. so i guess ive got no where to fuck off too.

Nobody here will admit it but like half the board uses Reddit.

Fuck off, reddit.

can't be a hypocrite right? only cool people shortcut to Sup Forums becasue the rest of the internet isn't a thing.

ur sure cool druh. wish i could Sup Forums like the pros and cons.

What a fucking goof. Go back to fAGGit you fucking twike.

YOU FUCKING TWIKE BITCH

J NGLE B USH JUNGLE BU SH JUN GLE BU SH JUNGL E BUSH

YOU FU CKING PIECE OF SHIT. DON'T EVER COME BACK H ERE YOU COCK SUCKER!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the kkk was behind 911

There's real discussion & news at The_Donald and it's got a positive, high-energy vibe. Coming to Sup Forums is a bit of a downer.

Sup Forums is like that in general. the rest is ironic trolling, and occasionally something great will happen.

You have to go back.

Kill yourselves, faggots.

Anti intellectualism is too rampant on there. I want a board where pro-Trump discussion can be had without retarded memes like 'Centipedes xdD' and every more retarded conspiracy theories.
At least here you don't get banned for having a dissenting opinion. And it's not a constant circlejerk over the absolute nothingburger that is wikileaks.

there's pros and cons to both sites.
>there "oh we meme so guuudddd"
>here "wew lad, everything i no like is b8 m8"

Finland is a shit country and I'm glad the Soviets raped your hairy women.

keep telling yourself fucking that reddit filth, you and your reddit friends are the only ones here who browse reddit, go back faggot

>projecting like the real faggot
>Norway

Cuck central

k bud. hope Brazil's prez goes through with the splinternet so you fuckers will get the fuck off my internet.

Don't you have pictures of BASED BLACK GUYS wearing MAGA hats to post?

We control /r/the_donald. But don't tell em.