WHITLEBLOWERS, DO NOT SUBMIT ANYTHING TO WIKILEAKS

>>CTR WILL TRY TO SAGE AND DISCREDIT THIS THREAD.

WHISTLEBLOWERS, DO NOT SUBMIT ANYTHING TO WIKILEAKS.

JULIAN ASSANGE IS MIA AND ALL WIKILEAKS PERSONNEL HAVE BEEN GIVEN GAG ORDERS AND HAD THEIR EQUIPMENT TAKEN.

I REPEAT: WHISTLEBLOWERS, DO NOT SUBMIT LEAKS.

Other urls found in this thread:

itv.com/news/london/2016-10-16/a-woman-has-died-after-falling-from-a-window-in-east-london/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

>taking LARPer bait

>PERSONNEL HAVE BEEN GIVEN GAG ORDERS AND HAD THEIR EQUIPMENT TAKEN.

Had their equipment taken from where? They have servers around the world. Gave who gag orders they have people working around the world, they are not centralized for just this reason you fucking retard

this triggers a bong and bump

Too many larping fools have cried wolf on this site in the past. It is a daily event around here. sage. Fuck off.

This could be a CTR trick to discourage whistleblowers.

what kind of nigger tier deadman's switch relies an open communications channel?

the entire point is that if some assurance signal isn't received every so often then some shit happens.

if their plan was to auto-dump a key twitter or whatever then they're fucking retards.
the private key should have been sent to a shitton of random places including ones with designated IP addresses instead of by DNS names, etc.

national security letter in another country
lol k

>actually believing that

You fucking braindead idiot. If they actually did raid WL all at the same time, then they would have the names of all the people involved. They would all be marked and monitored. Why the hell would someone close to WL announce that he is making travel plans on a public board to activate a contingency plan? He'd get a string of bad luck and end up boarding a plane with faulty engines.

So where is Assange then huh?

Fuck off, retard

and? thats why the US has a police state around the world

You're thinking of a fail deadly system, not dead hand.

I REPEAT

>>CTR WILL TRY TO SAGE AND DISCREDIT THIS THREAD.

WHISTLEBLOWERS, DO NOT SUBMIT ANYTHING TO WIKILEAKS.

JULIAN ASSANGE IS MIA AND ALL WIKILEAKS PERSONNEL HAVE BEEN GIVEN GAG ORDERS AND HAD THEIR EQUIPMENT TAKEN.

I REPEAT: WHISTLEBLOWERS, DO NOT SUBMIT LEAKS.

fake ctr shit gtfo nigger

didnt julin recently give an interview with RT and also a phone interview

fuck off ctr

It could be all fun & games, but

> the east coast DDoS prevented the dead man's switch from being activated

NO, it doesn't work like that.

Stay safe anyway, don't submit anything until clear proof of Assange is back in control.

Why has assange not shown himself then?

he is dead every one knows it. hillary had him killed and everything released was just a smoke screen to keep people from paying attention to the fact hillary clinton doesnt have any authority and told illegals they could vote despite no legal change to this in 49 states

thats such a gross misrepresentation of reality she isnt qualified to be president. she was only a 2 term senator (4 years) and secretary of state isnt a position you campaign for your just given it

>Sauce bump
Moar?

so just because assange has been quiet for a bit you immediately assume all equipment has been seized and gag orders are in place? source besides your bunghole?

Nice source, faggareeno.

> what is a Somik chan ?

So does Julian work for CTR now? Because why the fuck would he vanish if he didn't want people to think that his shit's been compromised?

I think the real shilling here is the people calling the OP the shill

itv.com/news/london/2016-10-16/a-woman-has-died-after-falling-from-a-window-in-east-london/

>what is a trap

Yeah, wikileaks is compromised until Assange is proven to be alive, and even then it still might be.

It's become increasingly clear that this is the case.
I didn't want to believe it but there have been too many odd occurrences lately for it to be nothing.

DELETE THIS

ASSANGE IS ALIVE AND SHE IS NOT A FUCKIN TRAP
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't believe any of this. I've yet to hear a convincing argument to convince me that Assange is kill. A convincing argument cannot be "Nu-uh, that's not true."
I have to question the commitment of anyone who claims that they can deliver proof but they're too scared.
If you're being honest and Assange is kill, then you can thank the legions of LARPers who ruined Sup Forums during the Great Meme War

and caused nobody to believe you.
If you think about it though, it's just the next logical progression of "Tits or GTFO."
And for the record, I am not requesting tits...fucking seriously. I don't want to get banned again.

Sorry...clicked "Post" prematurely

they obviously had equipment on them fucking retard thats why he said contingency program so many fucking times he didnt say they had everythingi swear pol is literally retarded half of the time >sage

>she was only a 2 term senator (4 years)

Are you really this stupid?

Sage yourself shill
>anyone following is aware Assange is dead
>the question is will he come back from death like the card says

Nov 21st apparently
>I don't use dark net but supposedly info has been floating around outside western servers
>Russia is cut off entirely if u see Russian flags they are shills maybe maybe routed outside

haha thanks for the heads up but NO FUCKIN SHIT SHERLOCK. i can't believe anyone thinks he's still alive at this stage in the game.

>NO, it doesn't work like that.
It does when u are preventing the leakers from activating the switch and also using it to snag who----then V& them within the hour
>Reddit, twitter and a bunch of other sites went down on the same day
>they ddos while making appropriate arrangements to scrub
>right after this was announced arrests in wikileaks ppl
2+2=4

>JULIAN ASSANGE IS MIA

good. maybe he is finally fucking dead.

The timing was good indeed, but I'd expect a better trigger.
Sure, one that needs manual activation, but what if I'm already dead ? I'd also need something that I wouldn't need to activate, but gets off if I don't login every X days.
Maybe the countdown has already started... time will tell.

You loved him when he exposed secrets about republicans, and hate him when it was about democrat secrets. Just like a libtard, justice is only "fair" to you when you aren't on the receiving end. Go kys, nigger.

wrong faggot. i hated him since day one. assange is a`scumbag that lives scamming people. he proves pt barnum right when barnum said
>there is a sucker born every minute
assange and wikileaks are a liejust like anonymous is a lie.

>inb4 i am refered to as shill, troll, edgy, ect
fuck off. assange is controlled conversation. a gov and msm lie meant to distract.

>CTR will try to sage and discredit this thread
>this thread where we scream IN ALL CAPS about how WIKILEAKS IS COMPROMISED DO NOT TRUST THEM OR SUBMIT LEAKS TO THEM

Wow, that wouldn't be like CTR at all to want to discredit Wikileaks. Are you going to tell us that Pedosta dindu nuffin, too?

>she

So many CTR shills in here. We're onto something Anons.

No reasonable person would think he is alive. They said his internet was cut so he wouldn't interfere with the election. It ended 10 days ago and Assange had keys and info tortured out of him a month ago.

I pray WikiAnon in OP is real.

How come no one talks about the fact Pamela Anderson visited him right before he kill? Cia just slipped some poison in her food he gave him, I doubt Pam was In on it, but not impossible, but she didn't need to be

Wtf I hate the truth now

He did one with John Pilger. However it's been pointed out that the interview itself is undated... and the discussion is generic enough it could be pre-internet-cutoff

Has she made any kind of statement about her visit?