Create a Superhero/Villain Thread: New Moon

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
Roll for a random power.
If your digits ends with an even number, you're a hero.
If your digits end with an odd number, you're a villain.

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Desire_Embodiment
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Brand_Entity_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Fatigue_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sleep_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Phoenix_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Boundary
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Honey_Generation
youtube.com/watch?v=FS2MZ_OxGNs
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Dual_Impregnability
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmic_Blade_Construction
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Accuracy_Reduction
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(s)

Posting a few older ones of mine.

>continued from last thread
>graffiti puts her hand out skeptically, and touchs the mighty mutators outstretched hand
>she immediately recoils in pain
OW!
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Desire_Embodiment
what just happened?!

imma gonna try this one more time

Greetings puny mortals.

Somebody understand this text right? Right?

Is Jiren the last one?

Eye have become a Moonstrosity.

Hey, girl. You like being chaotic, right? Well, uh, I could lend you my services...
For free, too.

>Still orbital from the lunar impact, Knight Light clings to the last strings of life.

Those damn supers....... th-they don't care about people....... they tried to dispose of me by making me something that would take lives had I stayed.....

How many innocent civilians have to live counting their days until supers conflicts roll into their livelihoods to pluck them from God's Green Earth.

Lord please light may way...... all the way up here...... to stop them......light my path.

For reference

Light my path lord........ light.........y-yes! I see it....... I see the light lord......

I'm sorry that I suck at this

Jesus

Got "power negation" so I tried to make something that wasn't too "OC donut stell *blocks ur powers* heh nothin personnel"

izzat so?
ive been thinking about setting something up for a while.
how would you say you are at causing rioting in the streets and allowing the entire city to collapse into one giant anarchy party?

Oh dear. I hope the new moon isn't wrecking havoc on the oceans

speaking of, would anyone like to form a super-team of some sorts? That is what we are supposed to do, correct? I'm just trying to follow protocol

Um, pardon me mam, but would you like to join my team of super-powered individuals? I'm not one for good or evil and I think a semi-anarchic fueled individual such as yourself would give us a good moral compass to follow by
Pardon me, sir, but would you like to join our team of unaligned superpowered individuals? I do believe an individual such as yourself would make a great addition as you could very easily centralize our party in case we ever become too radicalized to any one political or moral movement

well ill warn you im planning a sort of "eat sleep rave repeat" thing. mad max if everybody was having fun instead of killing each other. get all those stuck up assholes full of dubstep and booze and theyll be more fun, i bet.
yo ustill interested?

Well, I suppose it's not too healthy to always stay in one's comfort zone!

Reposting the one I did yesterday. Here we go.

I can do that for nothing. Anarchy is my specialty.
One second, let me whip something up for ya...

count with me , every one needs some cheese in their lives

geeze! if id known it was gonna be this easy id have put out a damn ad in the paper!
i wonder how hard itd be to book a dj for this thing...

Hmmm...... 150 Million Kilometers. mmm........ roughly 8.3 minutes at lightspeed.

>Knight starts lightly lifting himself up in the lowered gravity and continues to hold his hand out towards the sun

Yes........ light my path lords

>He starts slowly floating away from the rubble but not towards the Earth.

Alright, see this button?
It'll cause every structure in a 2 mile radius to crumble to the ground. This should make a perfect venue for this party of yours.
It only works once though, so use it smartly.

hello, again.

uh
thats a little.... direct.
my eventual plan was to dump party drugs in the water supply and hijack the radio to play nothing but edm.

Updated character sheet

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Brand_Entity_Physiology

You can still use this after that. Doesn't need to be used immediately.
Hell, use it at the end for a show.

now thats an idea i like! actually, if i raze the right area, itd be perfect to throw a festival there!
your pretty cool, chaos-dude.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Fatigue_Manipulation

My name is Nightcap. I am the sleepiest man alive. An accident involving a Sleep Number Bed and an errant bolt of lightning gave me the power to control tiredness. At first, it was cool- I could stay awake for days. I could sprint for hours without stopping. I could even lift objects too heavy for me to even consider before the accident, because if I felt my muscles getting tired, I could just will them to NOT be tired.

But one day, I tripped and hit my head. Stupid, right? You'd think a guy that never gets tired would be attentive enough to look where he was going. But I wasn't... And now, I... I'm always tired. I'm ALWAYS tired. My powers... Something about them broke when I hit my head. It's like they're stuck. No matter how much I sleep... I'm still tired. Always.

I'm so exhausted. I've been so exhausted for so long.

I just want to rest.

I can still make other people tired. For whatever reason, when I use them on other people, my powers still work the way they should. Maybe if I made everyone in the world feel as tired as I am, everyone would go to sleep... And I'd have enough peace and quiet to finally get the rest I've been needing for so long.

Good God. This is just depressing, dude.

Alright, team! Looks like we're starting to take shape!
Pardon me, sir, but I think our team could use a man quite like yourself. That is, if you agree with our conditions, of course

>
Link the other thread(hope im doing it right)
Yea blond-- It's nice..in an odd way
Come on silver eyes, The date just started-- besides your glowing better up close.

>Elsewhere in Space

hmm... it's garbage...

Oh hey, what's going on here?

Anyone have a charger? My phone is dead... and so am I.

You bastards blew up the moon while I was away. You people just can't go a thread without destroying something can you?

I just want to rest. I don't care about anything else. I'll help you, but only if you help me get a good night's sleep. I'll do whatever you want, I'll join your team and fight whoever you ask me to, just help me get some goddamn rest.

I may have a solution
*hesitant god noises*

Oh, cool... I'm a villain.

In that case does anyone here want... to smoke?

Look, if you're going to suggest killing myself, forget it. I'm exhausted, not depressed.

Smoke some drugs?

>all those goddamn lights
>all that goddamn music
>at this time of night

Holy shit, you really ARE a bad guy.

Mortal of Earth 30617.19, I have heard your cry. For this one case, I will bend the rules of my power mutations and allow you the sleep you so crave. The cost, however, is the abandonment of your current ability in exchange for a new ability entirely that I cannot promise will be any better. In return I ask only your tribute. The choice is yours
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sleep_Manipulation
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
I am humbled by your decision, human

Yeah, bro. The baddest.

... hey man, you got any beers?

This is one of those "monkey's paw" deals, isn't it? Where, like, I'll get to sleep, but I'll end up shooting bats out my dick or something every time I wake up, right? Something fucked up like that? No dice, man. Tempting as it is, I just can't take the chance.

... Yes. Yes, I do. Guinness okay? Wait, aren't you a skeleton? Do you even have a stomach?

heeeeey, skeleman, you interested in teaming up?
were doing a little party planning.

No trick, mortal. The power list are random, correct, but I am beyond the simple parlor tricks of a B-Rate Rod Serling. Why, just going off the last few rolls, you could have had the power of magma blasts, angel creation, or temptation embodiment. The only thing I ask in return is your tribute

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Phoenix_Physiology

Yes............

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Boundary

This is a fucking weird one. I'm basically an earthbender, but instead of just manipulating the physical element of earth I can manipulate it at the conceptual level. If I'm a hero I basically become Captain Planet on steroids, if I'm a villain I could be a nearly unstoppable ecoterrorist.

Human, don't listen to him! I am the unity of thousands of gods felled by his hand! I know not whether I can help you, but I believe I can conjure a small desert dimension for you to sleep in. Its utter bareness should be conductive to restful sleep. Be warned, I't will be very small as I'm not sure I have the bandwidth for a SECOND habitable sub-dimension(though the one I do have seems to fit 3-4)

Hey! you! i have a fuckton of questions! what did you do to me and why do i feel so weird!?
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Desire_Embodiment

Oh sweet! Yeah Guinness is great...

I dunno man, these bones just know what they like.

Didn't I run into you at a paint party last summer?

I'd be all about partying, but I'm going to play glow-golf tonight... soft yes in the future, tho.

What is your first question, female? You are now desire embodied

you mightve! depends on wether you were alive or not.
uh
what.
what does that even mean?
>she stares at her hands

>All these noisy teenagers
The Emperor demands you cease your delusional delinquent defamations! Else you face the scorching hot wrath of the master of the fourth state of matter!

ah stuff it.
this time next week your gonna be partying it up with everybody else!

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Honey_Generation

youtube.com/watch?v=FS2MZ_OxGNs

You are the living form of desire. You are a manipulator vices and an enhanced subject of other's lust. What else is there to explain, mortal?

Huh. Get a random power that might fuck me over just as bad as this one did, or get sent someplace that might just let me sleep forever. Infinite possibilities or infinite peace...

Gotta go with the second one. Sorry, Mutator-Guy. I just can't do this anymore. I've been too tired for too long. I don't want to be tired anymore.

Solus, Living God Guy, do the thing. Send me to the place. I'm ready.

i...
i think im gonna need a new outfit.
alright, whats your catch to this?

Just remember this, you owe me.

There is no catch. I only ask you use your newfound powers to make change where you see fit

Just few more hours at this pace and I'll be in range..... Just gotta walk into the light....

Every moment of pain, suffering, and solitude out here.... It all has to be worry it if I can get back to smite all the superbeings....

Families, futures, none are safe with those sinful false idols populating the earth. If I don't stop them, who will?....

Watch over me God....I will return free will and power to humanity!

Oh yeah, this is some of that REAL shit.

Some of that good-good.

Oh hey, I've seen you on a mattress commercial before, right?

Anyway, if I could fart while I walk away from you I totally would. Skeleton farts probably smell double rank.

I was totally alive, nice tan, sweet fauxhawk... also you look totally dateable now... not that you didn't before... wait a minute I'm undead, I can't do shit anyway...

I gotta go. Swing by the glow-golf later if you want to chill in a totally non-threatening way.

Understood. I cannot say I'm not disappointed in your decision, but it is one I must respect. Just remember the forces you align yourself with will forever keep you in a fate worse then death. I wish you the best of dreams

IT IS DON E
*strains*

Undead one, are you in needing of more power? I cannot promise what the results may be, but they have the ability to give you great power for change
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

niiiiice.
this is gonna make it a lot easier to turn this place into party city.
thanks dude.
yeowch. being deads gotta suck.
still, cool meetin ya. see ya around, eh?

( l ) _ ( l )
oh no..

>bright-ass sun that doesn't seem to set
>sand keeps getting in nice silk pajamas
>now exhausted AND sweaty

... Might've miscalculated a bit on this one. Shit. Mutie Guy was right.

Ah, well. Win some, lose some.

>Nightcap is never heard from again
>it is not known if he ever got the rest he wanted so badly

Sure thing, we could low-key chill some other time.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Dual_Impregnability

Oh shit, how awesome. Nothing can hurt me and now I can rave forever! I'll be sure to check in with you after my glow-golf sesh...

Oh dude this is so rad!

EYE SEE YOU

Alas, my powers can only stretch so far. Sub-Space dimensions are hard to work with. Good luck, dreamer
I am glad that you are entertained by your newfound power. But remember what I ask from you. You must use your power for change, undead one. That is all I ask. Oh, and do not be surprised if your body undergoes any... transformations. Just a small side effect of my mutations

OH SHIT HERE WE GO!

I have returned.

catch ya round, skellebones.
good night

It is good to return here, even near your time of demise. The clock of time is ticking away and I was too slow to help.

I guess the best way to celebrate god-hood amongst you is to do nothing and relax until something catastrophic happens. Or if anyone wants to start a religion. Although 100% Solus will not be happy.

Also if /anyone/ was wondering. Apparently "ascension" just sends you back in time. What a bother, I had to achieve divinity the long hard way. But you probably don't want to hear about that.

I'm...not unwelcoming to any new deities, after all my crusade began as one to avenge my fallenkin. I am curious on how the local deities will react(one girl seemed to worship an "opollo")

Oh god I'm only 2 months old

O-Oh. I do not have a height since I am formless. I do not even have a avatar yet.

It seems I am beneath 5'7 by a considerable margin of not having a height at all.

Huh.

We shall have to see. I have searched for the ultimate evolution in magic, and I have found it. Now all that is left, is to merely stand beside all of you

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmic_Blade_Construction

*Solus glances at the king so as to learn HOW THE HELL COULD HE DETECT THIS*

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Accuracy_Reduction