Trudeau to spend 1.5 billion on anti aircraft and nuclear proliferation program in Arctic

nunatsiaqonline.ca/stories/article/65674arctic_will_share_in_canadas_new_1.5_billion_oceans_protection_plan/

The Leafs are going to war.

Get ready, Amerifats.

We're annexing you for electing babydick Trump.

I am ready to #Die4Diversity

*long fart*

Make Canada great for once!

If the Canadian army gets wiped out, Canada wins.

You've learned nothing from Trudeau, Putin.

Why don't you go back to supporting Kim Jon Drumpf

we aren't 'going to war' you stupid fucking idiot
we are 'going to win'. there's not a country in the world stronger than >us

>Canada doesn't even have nukes to proliferate
>Going to spend a billion dollars buying like 5 nukes from the US to "intimidate" (lol) their russian neighbor
>Russian has enough nukes to microwave the earth multiple times over

LEAFLETS WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

On your own. Rake yourselves before its too late

We don't need too many nukes, if any come this way you guys will be doing the work for us.

>mfw comfy

You always tend to forget Canada exists, and it's good. Then that stupid flag comes around again.

We should use Canadians as cannon fodder somewhere. Every last one of them.

> Trudeau to spend 1.5 billion on anti aircraft and nuclear proliferation program in Arctic
The article doesn't say anything of that sort

>In the arctic
>Antarctica

NIGGERS. ANTARCTICA.
ITS HAPPENING

>coming from le slave state

U cunt

and thus the leafs lost what little habitable land they had. america used the washinton state muslim shooter case to invade alberta and after that the rest seemed to have committed suicide fearing what the americans would do to them

It's a lot more likely the US would annex Canada, a neighbor which contributes nothing with a PM that antagonizes it's Presient, before going to war with a cooperative, friendly Russia to protect Canada.

Going to split it up like East/West Germany DESU

I can't hear you over the sound of our competent leader making decisions based on reason and policy.

>This is what Americans actually believe

He fucking wishes.

If we even had 1.5b to spend on the military he would divert the funds to bring more liberal voting fugees into the country to secure his reign over us for the next 20 fucking years...

Yes Canada no bueno

Putin Rules

Yea. You guys tried that... once.

Ended with us feasting at the white house and then burning that bitch to the ground.

Try us fucko...

based kitty cat

1812 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

Might want to brush up on your geography a little

Spoilers Antarctica is the south pole

and you'll lose because Canada is a fucking joke.

California has a higher population than your entire country you fucking leaf.

We're ready

How do you say "I defect" in American?

Don't worry we have lots of Vietnamese

do they tell you canadians burned down the white house in canada school so you feel important? it was british troops stationed in canada not actual canadians

Trudeau is a Keynesian economist, meaning he wants to spend as much many as possible in as many ways as possible in his first years.

For all circumstances, if he is going to do this, I do think he did the right thing, (It's not really him making any decisions) when it comes to his defensive military spending because he could spend it on anything and most is going to Africa it makes sense at least a large part goes to a shitty millitary and defend the North.

That was the UK

We could probably spend $1000 on Vodka and Borscht and be friends with Russia within one visit but instead Trudeau still thinks it's 1980 and Russia are the world's badguys while he imports lots of the world's badguys directly into Toronto.

*shits pants in walmart while riding a mobility scooter without being disabled to buy Madden NFL 2017*

holy kek good way to spend taxpayer money.

They tell us we saved Europe in both wars and we kicked your ass

1.5 billion isn't even that much, this is probably just our army's utility bill.

Was that you? Or Britain? Anything more pathetic than taking credit for another country's exploits?

And yet he still won't buy our fucking planes.

you made me laugh and cry at the same time

Our one weakness...

Canada will be sandwiched-fucked by Russia-San and Lard-kun within the decade.

Tfw all trudy has to do is beg the god emporer to scrap NAFTA and create a new free trade agreement that excludes mexico, effectively hitting multiple campaign promises with one stone by benefiting both of our economies, bringing jobs to america, and sticking it to the mexcans

id be so happy if this happened, id personally volunteer to fight for america if the need arises

The north shall rise again

>trudeau
>competent

>Canada’s new $1.5 billion oceans protections plan, unveiled Nov. 8 by three federal government departments, targets the Arctic, among other coastal regions, for big, overdue improvements in safety, especially in increased protection from oil spills and other marine emergencies.
The words "aircraft" or "nuclear" are not mentioned once.

Nigga,

We only have enough men to cover just a bit of their marines. That would be our entire manpower, only enough to cover a portion of their navy.

Only thing we can annex is California, and that's only because they want to be annexed.

How would a Canada vs Russia war go without nuclears pol?

So trudeau said he will openly work to oppose trump and simultaniously will try to fuck with putin militarily in arctic?
Is this the plan?

Is this the only thing he's done right?

Russia 3 casualities from alcohol poisoning once war is over. Canada entire population dead except for trudeau, his wife and his bull.

*Jong
Go back to Iraq, Achmed

This means, as he said he would spend billions, people elected him for things like basic income, but reality is setting in he put more in military than any expected, and that is a good thing. If it's going to spent, give them some guns radar up in the arctic. All these announcements were supposed to come, its just he never said military, that's why it's news, it's not really news, the money isn't worth much or anything, but he is spending a lot on military as opposed to basic income and the other things he said he would.

We would be pretty fucked, but it doesn't matter since we have the immediate assistance of the greatest military force the world has ever known

well, that'll get them two good sam sites with a 110 mile radius, and skeleton staffing for three years. watch out, russia.

Why are liberals the ones trying to start WWIII?

Same as Russia vs Sweden, but longer. More ground to cover

they weren't ethnically canadian they were british

China and India already own half of Canada th0

This dude is acting like we gonna back him up. Didn't he get the memo? The US and Russia are bffs now, can't be starting shit like this canada bros. You don't have enough guns to repel a vatnik invasion.

>1.5 billion
is that even enough to buy anything cool?

British are Canadians dumbo

>1.5 billion (((Canadian)))

that's about enough to buy the rangers some birdshot, a microwave and a 6 pack of lucky

>Russia goes to war in the war of Canadian Aggression.
>US joins in on the side of Russia.
>Russia and US split russia down the middle lattitude wise.

Win Win

>Canada’s new $1.5 billion oceans protections plan, unveiled Nov. 8 by three federal government departments, targets the Arctic, among other coastal regions, for big, overdue improvements in safety, especially in increased protection from oil spills and other marine emergencies.
>oil spills and other marine emergencies
That's right Cuckleafs, keep the water clean in case your Russian overlords ever decide to drop by.

A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A TREE!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....TREE....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..TREE!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….TREE!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!!

I think our military said they could take Sweden in a couple of hours, kek.

yassss UGLY MANEEEE

Yeah, but then you wouldn't be able to IP filter leafs anymore. Our fearless leader is correct, if you kill your enemy they win.

What on earth is that

Cool. Hey one of our generals was cleaning out the fridge in break room 2309-30 at the pentagon and found $3 billion and a half eaten subway sandwich. Can we buy in?

i thought he spent all the money importing fresh BBC into the country

Enough to buy whole army of DR Congo and move them to Canada.

Technically, but Canada was our bitch back then.

Who actually read this and thinks it's good enough to be a pasta? Is this an example of top American shitposting?

A movie called Adulterers.

Man, all that Canadian land in ANARCTICA is really bringing home the bacon

>Canada bombs the US
>US retaliates
>Invades the whole country within days
>Capture every single city
>The US is now part of Canada

Foolproof plan.

wtf is this

I can't hear you over the sound of your nation's irrelevancy

Fuck you, you're on your own. We would Berlin your ass.

>Canada wages war on US
>nuclear bomb drops on Toronto
>that was the plan the entire time
>all Toronto cucks are dead now, Canada is 10% more white

thanks for being our proxy gov fagets

but in that scenario Canada wins

The fact that everybody on this board hates Canadians doesn't mean shit. The U.S. and Canada are bros and you would come to our rescue almost immediately. Always appreciate it big brother.

How cucked is your military leadership that they would openly say that?

Leafs are secretly Europoors, i.e. can't live with Russia in peace but have to provoke them all the time? Wow. Time to kick them out of NAFTA, NORAD etc.

Why don't you go provoke your boyfriends asshole faggot?

Don't you have an emu to prep?

Shut up neckbeard, you have no power. Stop roleplaying like a we wuz kangz.

b-but if you destroy your enemies, they win.

As a black Canadian, i'd like to thank you for the hot dutch women. I love jizzing inside her redhead pussy

Trudeau is a few block from where I am right now, on a state visit to my white nation. The fucker said Canada is going to "help Argentina bring 3000 refugees" fuck my life :(

why did you vote this piece of shit? leafs explain yourselves

Wouldn't it be nice if we could be friends with Russia instead of getting on their nerves with this Arctic bullshit and NATO's constant provocations? Imagine yourself in their boots, how would it feel if the US all of a sudden placed 1.5 billion worth of weapons near the Canadian border?

3000 refugees is fucking nothing. You'll probably never even see one of them. Why are you bitching?

Kek'd pretty hard thanks leaf i needed that

>competent
>weedman

This leaf has literally smoked himself retarded

>Spend 1.5Bn
So you're going to make a nice boat or 1 okish plane?