him and pat buchanan

kinda

Sage incoherent one-posts.

"Borders, language, and culture"

lol no, the whiney malet ahahahaha

KIIIIKE

Literally Who?

yes

fucking leafs. that's michael savage, the original trump supporter. literally was encouraging trump to run and fix things as far back as 2013.

he's also one of the few jews who loves trump.

What the fuck is an alt-right?

Pretty much. He started his career as an almost-hippy nutritionist before getting fed up with the insane way our country was headed. He saw it 20 years ago.

>Did he create the alt-right?
He was the first guy I knew who spoke out against the Iraq war, who questioned aid to Israel, who attacked bush for his globalism.

He's based as fuck.

israel likes trump

Savage hardly likes Israel

Savage is the architect of borders, languages, and culture. He originally thought that the nation needed a huge dose of nationalism. Alt right owes a lot to this man.

If he didnt create it, he had the ideas before anyone put a name to them

a tacky motto on a talk show nobody listens to ≠ architecture

he's a kike and a civic nationalist

civic nationalism is a cancer that needs to be eradicated

we need white nationalism or white supremacism, civic nationalism is cancer

WRONG

I dunno, all I heard was him trying to sell books

>5 million listeners
>nobody

If you ask him he did.

Pat isn't degenerate. Can't say that about the alt-right. Everything here is degenerate

> White supremacist
> Homophobic
> Islamophobic
> Hates anyone who isnt a straught white Christian guy

Fuck him, hope he drops dead in the middle of a show

is he claiming that he did?

the ones who created the "alt-right" are those hook nosed fucks in the media.

if you're talking about Sup Forums then no he didn't do that either.

Literally has the largest listener base out of all talk show hosts, and just got put into radio hall of fame.

The guy is a living legend

slimy neo-con been around since the 90s
the on ly thing he "creates" is stains on his underwear.
also: (((you know the drill)))

No, Richard Spencer did. Savage is not alt right.

Savage nation is fucking based. He definitely had a huge hand in creating the alt right. Just listen to the mans show and read his books

no, I did

Hes a jew, you loser

"Alt-right" is just a label, but is correct.

you're a faggot.

I doubt he has more than Rush

He is a Jewish Uncle Tom, he thinks he is white, maybe a genetic test should make him end the hate he carries.

Fuck Michael Sewage

Rush is definitely a neo con especially compared to Savage. I mean just look at the clip that got the guy kicked off fox

He doesn't hide that he is a Jew. He has repeatedly praised Irv Rubin, who most of pol would know as the head of the JDL who beat up and threatened to kill David Cole.

So I dont know where you're getting this.

Dr. Savage is based.

Borders, language and culture. In my opinion he didn't create hit, but was one of the most influential voices.

He's ashamed of it. Thats why hes a retarded Trump supporter, Jews who support Trump do it because they hate themselves.

Dr. Sewage is not based. Nobody who is a homophobic, Islamophobic, racist, conspiracy-loving, sexist, right-wing chauvinistic pig is based at all.

Like him or hate him he's an architect of the alt right going back to 94. We owe a great deal to him, trump in particular. He is old country on some issues and shits on millennials a lot but who doesn't ? He also calls out Limbaugh and Levine for being "litmus test conservatives". His books are good, but are more like narratives, not a lot of citing with text sources but instead idealistic
His only friends in the media are Alex Jones and Laura ingraham. He regularly is on infowars.

He is pretty based tho.

How the hell is Michael Weiner a Neocon? He's a nationalist, anti-globalist and his politics have been like that since the 90s.

I prefer Savage's radio show over Molymemes or Styx's vids. Savage is one of the few out there who's an actual conservative. He actually wants to conserve the American culture unlike the cuckservatives who've sold us out to Spics and the Democrats who sold us out to Sand niggers.

The majority of Trump's talking points seem to have came from Savage. Trump or one of his aides does read his books and Trump is familiar with Savage's work.

Link?

Nope, hes a racist, disgusting, misogynist, nationalist, chauvinistic, homophobic, Islamophobic, problematic pig. Based on hate, you mean, right?

Fuck no

there is no alt-right

but he is the only based jew i ever heard.

when we take over, we should give this one jew a pass. hes good.

not the rest

I love him, but fucking hell man. Savage sucks his own cock way too much

guy partially redpilled my dad without me needing to lift a finger. pretty much the man who brought watered down meme magic to the elderly that helped us.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAA2KxgqVvk

was MSNBC, not Fox

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IAA2KxgqVvk

Many of the largest figures on the rightwing throughout history are jews.
The rightwing is largely pro isreal and pro jew.
Same thing for the left wing

Jews are often some of the most influential people. No group of people has ever had more of an impact on the world.

I view this impact as mostly positive, I find rightwing jews very dedicated to the cause. They are the founders of the libertarian movement after all, Murry rothbard ect.

Others on the right disagree and find that all jews are detrimental. Everyone has an opinion,
however savage is an American hero, and a jew. Anyone who says otherwise is a shill. Hes been on the radio for 20 years preaching his message, one that is for jedeo christian nationalist America.

Alexjones, andrew brietbart, matt drudge all loved him, anyone who is for freedom loves Savage. We need voices like him.

Well, he's none of those things. And based. You simply don't like him and because of that, you label him those things.

He's totaly based.

he is based alt-right

like i said, the only based jew on earth

hates gays
hates other jews
hates muzzys like theres no tomorrow
yeah i know hes a kike

but

this guy is our guy

This guy gets it

His ideas aren't bad but I can't stand listening to that nasally merchant voice

So what you're saying is he's /ourguy/ all along?

>Nope, hes a racist, disgusting, misogynist, nationalist, chauvinistic, homophobic, Islamophobic, problematic pig. Based on hate, you mean, right?
>Dr. Sewage is not based. Nobody who is a homophobic, Islamophobic, racist, conspiracy-loving, sexist, right-wing chauvinistic pig is based at all.

Buzzwords all of them. Go back to your safe space. You need to talk politics without spouting leftist attack patterns. Discuss why hes wrong on the issues. Insults do not make your argument.
and no not every rightwing jew hates themselves. How do you think Israeli politics work?
Right wing jews are the most prideful. Leftwing jews often have self hate, but not always.

t. newyorker

Damn son

What did the faggot say to set him off?they cut the audio on that part

I forget what exactly Google it I'm sure there's a transcript

>The rightwing is largely pro isreal and pro jew.
Only in USA. This is exclusively American thing. I never understood how hardcore American christians for example could suck the jewish cock so hard, because historically christians always hated jews. This American rightwing love for jews is irrational. You are the best goys and the biggest cucks. You're cucked beyond any help. Not even Trump can help you, because he's a goy cuck just like the rest of you.

We love the Israeli Jew because they try to keep shit in check in the middle east and we tdont want the mudslimes to capture Palestine and destroy the christian artifacts there

Dr. Savage really is the person who opened my eyes. My dad was/is a huge cuckservative and was balls2daWALL BUSH II, and my dad HATED when Micheal Savage replaced the other run of the mill republican mouth piece. I listened to him go against the mainstream. He spoke against the do nothing republicans and the arrogant democrats. His anger spoke to me and I will always love what he stands for.

I listen to his show daily. I wish he was my grandpa or something. I miss the early days of the campaign when he did the seltzer-man Bernie Sanders thing all the time, that shit cracked me up.

God created the alt right just like how he created everything else.

>Only in USA. This is exclusively American thing. I never understood how hardcore American christians for example could suck the jewish cock so hard, because historically christians always hated jews. This American rightwing love for jews is irrational. You are the best goys and the biggest cucks. You're cucked beyond any help. Not even Trump can help you, because he's a goy cuck just like the rest of you.

The american way is the best way my slovak friend. Peace through strength. Your right though, still not a bad thing.

I'd say Ron Paul is the one who really got the ball rolling tbhq

Nope, Lincoln Rockwell did way back in the 50s: youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

Idiot, it's the leftists in America who hate Israel

He names the jew hardcore in this video

youtube.com/watch?v=-DcK0oAfSIc

BORDERS

True. Dicky Spencer coined the term.

youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY

i enjoy listening to him but he really can come off as an old prick sometimes and other times he just spends half the show talking about his dog or some other mundane shit

Just an angry, old, self hating Jew.

He was an Alan Ginsberg hanger on, used to write to him begging for Alan to notice him

Today he refuses to admit he used to be bi-sexual and had an affair with Ginsberg, who, after fucking his savage ass and filling his mouth with a dirty Wiener tossed him aside like trash

Old, bitter, angry, self hating, homosexual, Jew.

Absolutely Disgusting

>Dear Allen:

>After speaking to you on the phone about how nice the black-white thing is in mountain villages in Fiji, I walked downstairs to the school courtyard, where a little-known black brother looks at me, takes my hand gently, we do some old-world Lower East Side finger tricks, and he peacefully kisses the back of my hand-I do the same for his hand. I told him about our brief talk, and he says, "I must have felt the vibes."

>Michael Weiner

Do you realize that if it wasn't for Israel and constant jewish meddling in the middle east, it would be a much more peaceful place? You support the two biggest warmongering states in the region - Israel and Saudi Arabia and you're surprised when you get terror attacks and when your soldiers die abroad. You let some of your best men die to secure interests of Israel and SA. There's no bigger cuckoldry than this.

And they support muslims instead which are even worse. How about leave the whole damn region alone, let them solve their own problems and only intervene when they try to start shit somewhere else?

My based right wing Dad put me onto Savage and to a lesser extent Mark Levin (before he became cucked at the end of last year) back in around 2011 when I started getting into politics. Michael Savage has predicted nearly everything that's happened over the past 5 years and around 2013 when he started talking about Trump I knew it was going to happen. Michael Savage is Alex Jones for the sane man. There would be no path to something like the 'alt-right' forming without the information Savage (and Levin sometimes, but Alex Jones does it most theatrically) has been putting out there for years. All of his books are fucking incredible

In return I introduced my Dad to Sup Forums earlier this year, and for sure that 57 year old motherfucker shitposts on here daily, hes based as fuck.

Jews don't like Savage, soon as one of them walks out the concentration camp, they lose their shit.

Also he's a long time Trump supporter and you can bet your ass he's gonna be the first person to jump on Trump if he starts to sell out to the globalist

the way i see it is similar, jews are high achievers and are overly influential in almost every movement because of it. the fact that they are generally more leftist than rightist is because jews are especially vulnerable to leftist and utopian thinking for various historical reasons. and in truth its essentially a modern phenomenon. prior to the 19th century jews were often seen as backwards, overly traditional, and patriarchal.

the "alt right" has benefited hugely from jews like rothbard and savage but even more than that it traces its actual intellectual descent in a fairly clear way from jews like paul gottfried (who invented the term), theodore dalrymple, and mencius moldbug.

Yea, I remember he insults Savage and thats what set him off, glad Michael stood up to him like that and didnt take his shit

who is this semen demon

idk i just img searched it and it seems like its actually some russian jew chick.

Because Israel kills muslims

I think it has more to do with them practicing in-group preference. Especially in the area of academia.

>'Get our people into all the best schools.Take over academia. Dumb the goy down in the public education system.'

That's why you have such a pussy idiotic millennial generation, and what Common Core is all about for the younger generations.

this one is actually pretty prescient at this point

Savage is a genius. Dismissing him for being a jew is sjw tier argument.

Sounds like my kinda guy

I'm shocked anyone on this board doesn't like him

I listen to his podcast every night...

Ever since some company bought out the station that carried his show literally months before the election, and replaced it with "Classic Hip Hop"

Michael Savage show is like a box of chocolates, you don't know what you'll get. But be sure you'll be treated to a harsh tour de force of redpilling. But also not just the dredge of politics all the time...He may tell a story of when he was growing up in New York. He may review a movie at length. He may brag on about his multiple degrees and his mastery of natural nutrition, and how some of the plant samples he collected in his youth are in national archives. He may describe his dinner...then he may flash into a white hot fit of rage so intense you can almost hear spit hitting the microphone.

A living legend and a national treasure, don't die not having listened to Savage.

"Donald Trump’s shock-jock campaign: The white nationalist stole his whole shtick from Michael Savage
Like the wingnut radio host, Trump has weaponized and monetized America's greatest natural resource: white rage"

salon.com/2016/02/10/donald_trump_shock_jock_candidate_partner/

Is it on podcast addict?

Savage called Sanders “liberal weasel Jew”

He regularly criticizes Hollywood's "Spielberg, Katzenberg, Ratzenberg and Katzenberg for their Hollywood sewerpipe of filth

youtube.com/watch?v=j7AyMD3QFXs

Oh yeah and he's banned from going to England for his alleged hateful speech. The only American Talk Radio personality that has this status

His Hacksaw Ridge show the other day was great. The producer of the documentary was listening and called in to talk about the story for a while

Not sure, I don't go there. Every episode goes to his channel on Youtube though.

SPLC has definitely called him out for his "BIGOTRY AND ANTI-SEMITISM"

youtube.com/watch?v=pOQVbY5dOQo

This is the impression I got when after I listened to about 10 shows...This guy with stereotypical Jewish / Yiddish accent is brutally critical of Jews, to the point that if anyone else said it, they'd be labeled a rabid anti-semite. Not that Antisemitism is my thing, it's just an impression. Honestly I never heard ANYONE in public call Jews out like Savage before this time. And illegal Immigrants. And Liberals. One of his early best sellers is called "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder"

absolutely, I listened to most of it, and now I have to see that movie.

i think we owe him a lot, he definitely had a huge impact on me.

A few years ago he teased that he knew which country was trying to push us into war, and I thought he was referring to Qatar. Then one day he drops it--Israel. Huge fucking redpill for me, since I'd heard that kind of rhetoric before, but I'd never heard it legitimized by a Jew.

10 years ago i thought this dude was way to extreme for me, and I bet a lot of other people here feel the same way.

He's still funny as fuck to listen to. Hail Michael Weiner.

I love you, son.

Savage is cocky as shit, but he's not wrong about most things.

Yes.

Ann coulter`s was a nobody and savage was already dropping the redpills, protect boarders languange and culture or it`s adios America!

No, Jesus did.

Jesus created the first alt-right party.