Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WpQu3qOiEVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks like a nig nog to me

>niggers
>based

pick one and only one

>based
The most cancerous meme that ever existed.

Yes.

You literally would not be asking that question without him

He fucked all my bitches

/thread

eat dat wonton soup

Oh, from the other replies is this the negro that coined "based"?

What does he even do? Is a rappist? Or, rapper I mean?

This

TBYG

Saw him live in 2012 and it was a life changing experience.

all the shitty rap you hear today he pioneered. basically made the meme/cloud rap genre as a joke

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=WpQu3qOiEVo

Yes, verse that go along the lines of, "based god fuck my bitch." Literally encourages cuckoldry when using the term based.

>Pretending that you don't know how to say something that you obviously do so that you sound like a coolguy on the internet

always and forever

tybg

I dont know, at the beginning of last year he started going on a political meltdown, he really liked sanders then went full Hillary Fag.

I should follow him again

tybg

It's a joke you retard. It's close to "rapist" so I said it as a joke since niggers rape a lot. Now take worst girl with you and go rap an abbo.

A common symptom of autism is always having to explain your embarrassing jokes.

I think a clearer sign of autism is not getting jokes in the first place.

Lil B has a lil p

do you wear fedoras by chance?

wow look at the pooper on her

>Two words have different vowel sounds but are spelt alike so I'm going to make a hilarious pun and then explain it
That's what your sense of humour is.

TYBG

Who?

Actual Sup Forumstards who don't know Lil B created the term. How am I not surprised...

this, this nigga is the based god hes as based as most people can hope to be

This is a glorified "is X redpilled" thread.

Not politics.

Fuck off.

I had to explain it because you're too autistic to make the connection.

That's a cute Rei you have there though. Mind if I save it?

You can save any Rei you like.

Typical newfags. Ignore them.

Wonton Soup changed my life.

"Hop up out my car (woo), then I drop my roof (woo), wet like wonton soup (woo) that's just how we do (woo). Then I park my car (woo), thrn I fuck your bitch (woo), eat that wonton soup, wet like wonton soup."

i'm a cuckold: the three line poem

Thanks. Have another Asuka to save in your collection in exchange. Can't have too much of best girl on your HDD.

Some of the lyrics are off (sorry about that), but this was the beginning of "based". There would be no Based Rand of not for Lil B.

I'm sorry to interrupt, but those are special sadamoto reis.

You need to have documented permission before you can save them to your harddrive.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS NOR DO I PROFIT FROM THE REPOSTING OF THESE IMAGES. NEON GENESIS EVANGELION AND THIS RELATED IMAGE ARE THE PROPERTY OF YOSHIYUKI SADAMOTO AND ANNO HIDEKI. PLEASE CONTACT BOTH RESPECTIVE PARTIES BEFORE REUSING THIS IMAGE.

hes based god you fucking kike

I need a sauce on your webm immediately pls.

No, fuck that shit. I'll save these all day. I asked Anno to release Shin Godzilla on Blu-Ray already and he hasn't even emailed me back. Until I get to see that fucking movie, I'll repost Asuka and Rei in any thread I want.

Don't be rash user.

I can and WILL report you to both of them.
My dad lives in Japan and he has Hideki on speeddial. Tread carefully before you reuse any of his intellectual property without permission.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS NOR DO I PROFIT FROM THE REPOSTING OF THESE IMAGES. NEON GENESIS EVANGELION AND THIS RELATED IMAGE ARE THE PROPERTY OF YOSHIYUKI SADAMOTO AND ANNO HIDEKI. PLEASE CONTACT BOTH RESPECTIVE PARTIES BEFORE REUSING THIS IMAGE.

this

Good! Report me! Maybe then Anno will fucking realize how much America wants to see Shin laser the fuck out of Tokyo! When your dad is on the phone with him, tell him to tell Anno to hurry up with 3.0+1.0 too! I need my fucking closure to the Rebuilds already. The English du.b actors might die before they can finally du.b it. Say what you want, but Eva is one of the very rare anime where the du.bs are superior to the subs.

(fucking spam filter thinking I'm rolling for digits instead of talking about voice actors)