m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=dC4IUL0JFlo
ace-pidge.tumblr.com/post/171580573171
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Krolia is going to die next season.

That... Is a distinct possibility

Krolia's going to marry Coran next season

via murdercock

cute is good

What's everyone's reactions if/when the Paladins meet Kroila?

What's all this stuff going on about some "illegal" videos of Jeremy spoiling info on VLD and Lauren and JDS mentioning the paladins will return to Earth?

it's vague shit from an old ass interview that someone decided to blow out of proportion for (you)s

Shiro will be all nervous when she hits on him.

so, is she Keith's sister or love interest?

Shiro is dead and gay.

It will finally be time for Lance to fulfill his MILF Hunter destiny.

Better dedicate every new thread to Krolia until next new release, then!

Kuron is fake and gay.

>or

>yfw your son is a slut

courtesy of a resident drawfriend

Coran will win the Kroliabowl
Lance and Lotor will both win the Allurabowl
Shiro will win the Keithbowl by killing Kuron

>Afterbuzz hambeasts interviewed Lauren and JDS
Alright, who's going to take one for the team to see if there's any good in it.
>m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=dC4IUL0JFlo

Lotor is cute. CUTE.

Cousin or half-sister.

Something something something audio clip low-key confirming that there will be LGBT rep involving two characters and Jeremy requested it to be taken down.

Nah, it's definitely recent.

Obviously intended to be his love interest, but after seeing what a volatile shitshow their fanbase is I bet they've decided to just leave romance out of the show altogether or keep it to the bare minimum.

>Jeremy requested it to be taken down.
He did?

Some dude on a place that won't be named, post some very convincing parallels to Keith and Lotor. It's makes me very sad, with the implication for Shiro's fate.

Pidge wins my heart

So is Jeremy getting fired?

Watching Devilman, so no.
From what I've heard his answers amounted to "keep watching the show" so Jeremy might have asked it to be taken down because being secretly recorded is illegal and creepy.

>Keirrett is incest
Beautiful!

I think she's more likely a Lotor love interest.

Neither.

Poor Krolia. Her son is a slut.

What's Shiro's fate? death?

Niether she is drawn to Keith like she is towards Lotor.
Best girl

She has a crush on Lotor.

I'm finishing up the last episode of Waco so maybe after that

>47 minutes
christ

Pidge/Allura/Lance is best ship

Yes. But the thing that this faggot is implying is it might be at Keith's hand.

I don't know. Idiots on tumblr are laughing at the fact that Jeremy and Lauren don't follow each other on twitter.

>so Jeremy might have asked it to be taken down because being secretly recorded is illegal and creepy.
It's this, the audio itself is literally nothing. Klancefags roused up the "omg Jeremy is in TRUBBLE and gonna get fired for confirming Klance eksD" because they do that every time he opens his mouth. Somehow retards keep falling for it.

That's stupid. Shiro is going to live and fuck Romelle.

She seemed genuinely disgusted and angry over Lotor killing Narti, and not in a tsundere way. I don't see her ever liking him on a personal level after that, even if he eventually regains her respect on a professional level.

nah. he gonna fuck Keith

Post the theory, we know its from tumblr.

Lauren's about to snap.

actually don't post it, because it sounds like garbage already

Maybe she never really liked Narti and was pretending.

Eh, fine.

Oh come on.

Yes, so people started taking it down off of twitter. Good luck finding anything now.

The stuff about Jeremy spoiling a return to earth, eventually standing against Kuron and hinting "that a certain ship that everyone loves" will become canon came from another source a few days earlier. Apparently the drops were too big for Lauren to handle, and she ended up tweeting "Christ" to a video tweet involving the panel to vent out her frustration before deleting it shortly after.

So who wants to bet that Lotor has to split from the team for trying to kill Kuron like he did Narti?

They're on a mushroom farm.

It's never going to stop. We had two years of this and people never learned their lessons.

>thinking Acxa won't eventually give in and return to Lotor
He had Allura wrapped around his dick after a couple episodes, no way a little comrade death is going to cure Acxa's thirst.

Nah, he's in genuine trouble if the shit involving Lauren is anything to go by.

>and hinting "that a certain ship that everyone loves" will become canon
please tell me it won't be klance because that's the only ship i can think of

I'm just making silly speculations.

This. Acxa will come back to Lotor.

It's the same tumblrfag posting the same rumors every thread as well, they are simply obsessed.

that's silly
there's no ship that everyone in this fandom loves
not even Hunk/Shay

That's exactly what's going to happen. I want to see Kuron lament on the fact that he's being used and he has no soul, unlike Shiro.

I'm watching the Star Wars Rebels finale, so after that. Speaking of, those niggas made Kallus/Zeb canon. This is the year of humans fucking purple aliens.
Waco finale was pretty kino.

Quick who will be Jeremy's replacement?

According to tumblr he's been in "genuine trouble" and Lauren is totally about to kill him amg xXD after every single interview he does, and surprise it's always nothing. yawwwwn

almost as if it's completely fabricated by some dumblr landwhale

Nah, it wasn't just "keep watching the show," it was something like "LGBT rep is possible and "something might happen between two characters soon," or it was something along the lines of that. Don't remember all of the exac details but it sure as hell wasn't as vague as "keep watching more."

Until Acxa finds out Haggar was spying on them through Narti. That might change her tune again real quick.

Here's some shit from the Afterbuzz interview.

ace-pidge.tumblr.com/post/171580573171

Is there an actual ship that everyone loves from Voltron? Like one made of metal and such.

It is pretty much just a bunch of parallels between Keith and Lotor and how they seem to be similar character and story wise. Like during the white loin episode, Lotor mentions "I will never yield. I will gain your secrets. VICTORY or DEATH." And when Keith wanted to know where the blade came from he says "I won't quit. Knowledge or Death." And how there was a haggar spy among Lotor's waifu gang, and now there's a haggar spy among Keith's friends. Pressuring the idea that Lotor killed his crew member to avoid haggar's spying and now maybe Keith will have to do the same with Shiro. And he doesn't say anything after that but what if Shiro becomes somewhat aware but never completely and Lance tells Keith and they see that they can't save Shiro and then that weird Dream shiro pulls a Boss from mgs3 and wants Keith kill him to save Voltron? Maybe too dark but Shiro has bleakness written all other him.

Not sure why you're getting so defensive, but yes, that's what he said. Or are you just posting shitty reaction pics because you think I'm lying for laughs or that I'm some dumb Klancer?

>fabricating an audio clip

>Waco finale was pretty kino
It was pretty sad

Kind of saved me because these girls are kind of annoying, I'll listen in case there's anything else

He loves teasing people and giving out information that is true from a certain perspective. So at worst it will be k(atie)lance. Probably kallura hints though.

love baby's first theorizing where someone sees a parallel and thinks that means two separate character arcs have to mirror each other 100%, when the whole point of that kind of storytelling is emphasizing how the characters differentiate despite their similarities

Ace Pidge always comes through.
I was almost about to bite the bullet.

>is possible
>might happen
You're right. It's even more vague.

Yeah, it was pretty sad.

As for Afterbuzz, yeah those chicks are annoying, but i watch it anyway for info. I'm much more interested in next week though, hopefully they'll have some neat Galra discussion since it's about the Kral Zera episode.

True.

he also said "I'm not gonna single out any ships because everyone will assume it's canon when it's not."
tumblr happened past that

The Castleship is genuinely pretty awesome. I like how it's a classical tail-sitting design when it's landed.

I'd go with love interest for the sake of how many innocent inconsiderate questions Hunk could ask about their relationship, if there are galra mating calls, how often galra couples try to kill each other, how likely their kids would be blue and if Allura would try and kill said children.

Also anything that would kill the Lance, Shiro and Allura ships is ok with me.

>Lotor is officially 10,000 years old
>it took Honerva 28 years to get knocked up

Please be Zethrid/Ezor. They're cute and I'm tired of fujoshit drama.

They've been missing for half a season. Will we finally get the fifth mouse and Mousetron?

god I hope not. Kallura and Klance are the only two ships that I wouldn't be ok with actually happening

He could've said "no comment" or "I can't answer" and leave it at that. The kid's known for leaking shit.

Either way I wouldn't be surprised if we get some LGBT thing with minor characters in the future or something. Blatz flirting with that Galra felt like an early warm-up for something more.

We can only hope.

I like the Galra warships. Kinda wish they carried over some of the ridiculousness of the ones from 80s Voltron though.

>The kid's known for leaking shit.
he doesn't, this is a meme pushed by shipfags who are obsessed with being validated. you have to have both extremely low IQ and EQ to fall for it.

>Kallura
Why does this upset you so much?

>When they were discussing how to present Lotor they wanted to make sure everything he said had a genuine quality to it. He hasn’t said anything that makes you think he wants to continue on the path of Zarkon. A big story point is he means things genuinely, when all is said and done we’ll be able to look back and realize he’s been telling the truth this whole time. He’s had a ton of trauma in his life. The fact he overcame that and can see both sides of the war, he’s kind of where Allura ended up
Sounds to me like what people in here were speculating: He may be keikakuing, but the basis of what he says is genuine and technically true. He'll just split on methodology and is willing to use people to accomplish those ends.

Lotor being genuine confirmed?

bland. as. fuck

I like the Castleship too, I hope it gets some cool upgrades in the coming seasons. It's the only way Coran gets to help out in battle and he needs some love.

When has he seriously leaked stuff?

sort of. the way it's worded makes me think it'll be true from a certain point of view rather than him being completely genuine. but we'll see

I really liked the one from that Harlock movie for that reason.

No, he'"s being genuine just to trick you. Please watch his moment with Throk from S3.

>When they were discussing how to present Lotor they wanted to make sure everything he said had a genuine quality to it.
Well they did a shitty job if that's the case.

>He hasn’t said anything that makes you think he wants to continue on the path of Zarkon. A big story point is he means things genuinely, when all is said and done we’ll be able to look back and realize he’s been telling the truth this whole time.
And now they practically spoiled it. Sounds too good to be true, so now I'm starting to wonder if they're just lying about all of this. They've lied about plenty of shit before.