Sup Forums-OC/Drawthread - GORGEOUSLY GREASY GIRL EDITION

>REMINDER: Constructive criticism is fine but if someone acts like a moron, simply ignore them or filter their ID.

Each year, boards across the site vote on who they want to take to the winter ball, and people make art (lewds) for the date.
Last year we were a big hit, We asked /c/-tan and made a big impression on them and everybody who saw the OC produced; even /jp/ joined us in a Ménage à trois.

Here you can post original content and art relating to the ball.

We've asked /o/ and they accepted. All future suggested pairings will be disregarded as shitposting and ignored.

Remember to ignore:
>/x/posters
>Mike
>Sister Whofag
>Harem leaf
>/lgbt/ subverters

SEB for /o/ inspiration:
youtube.com/user/EUROLOVERS/videos

ITT we encourage the creation of OC, usually in the form of drawfaggotry.

Gallery with a bunch of board-tan pictures in case anyone needs references for drawing, or maybe just want to save them:
shimmie.4chanhouse.org/index.php?q=/post/list

Some useful stuff for aspiring artists:
mega.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

driftin.io/?l=AYXNMJXJJPXNN-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post some fukkin lewds

>>/lgbt/ subverters
It's cute how jealous they are.

Current /o/ thread hit bump limit, will link new one if I'm still awake by that time (which I probably won't be, gotta get up early to do /o/-related stuff tomorrow).

I will attempt to draw O. But I want to ask if any of you can provide a pose I can go off of please.

Nah desu. Just shits and giggles m8.

Finished this one.

noice

subvert em right back

adorable!! your coloring style is lovely

PLZ DO

It's awesome!

I want to impregnate /o/-chan and give her a happy life!

make his eyes red and we're in business

someone make this a comic plz

And her hair slightly ginger.

pardon my autism, but why is /o/ a woman?

also
>upvoted +1

because /o/ isn't sexist like Sup Forums is

You do know that was based off an image right?

>Sup Forums-sama, why do I have to wear this?

I've seen this before, but the writing makes it better which means it needs an ACTUAL comic scene, not just a based off image

Can someone draw some Christ-Chan and her cute, older soldier-boy crush? Or just anything with her in general.

... Maybe it's her brother, but I find it cuter if it's her crush.

Perfect. Thanks everyone!

/r/ Candice the Cuck Slayer dressed as Red Sonja and actually slaying infamous liberal cucks.

No idea desu. When we asked for OC when this kicked off thats one of the samples we got and went with.

> redcoat
Get the fuck out

autism

this is better than I imagined

Sorry to hear that you have it brit bong. Considered killing yourself?

What body type should /o/-tan have?

look in last thread mate or other drawings of her.

Athletic due to all the manual labor involved in working on cars and shit

I know what she looks like; I'm drawing her in the shower, just wondering if people wanted her chubby/muscley/average or whatever.

smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth

tastefully thicc

Hot mechanic desu

>Boteroesque

No

I'd just go with average to be honest famalam

Did you know that these threads are in direct violation of the rules as stated by the sticky? It's true, and it really toots my horn that you crossboarders seem to get a special pass in this case.

The letter "o" is a feminine letter. It's design is curvy, like the female body, and the reminder of orifices which can get impregnated. Very feminine sentenses are made with the letter "o", like "oh man, my hips are moving on their own,"

Bustier petite? She's gotta be skelly because weight reduction

Thiccfags need to leave
/fit/ girls are the best

Do you job jannies

It's called culture and tradition you ban evading cunt.

Literally 5 or 6 "Red pill me on X" boards up, go complain over there. Anyway, nice to see you. How are you doing? Got worried that you took a dive with a toaster.

>worried
Not the word I'd use.

No it's called shitposting and it's been called that since it's inception, just because muh culture doesn't mean it's allowed, crossboarder.

you need at least 3 years of lurking before shitposting, you dip

Is wat red pilled now? So i can start lewding as well

Everyone remember it is just doing it for attention and it get's banned not the threads, unless the mods are being cunts. Don't reply and carry on.

>ITT: Sarcasm

Fun fact, /o/ actually likes the lewds of /o/-tan so rev up their engines. It's the only reason I went ahead with a lewd story I'm working on.

Its not our Board-tan, So if anything ask /o/ otherwises keep her as is. It'd be a dick move to suddenly redraw their boards tan.

emergency page 9 bump

Did you know you're the only autist complaining and to top it off, using sister who to do so.

Disgusting

This man actually makes a really good point

Did we get put into autosage?

Don't know, but my page 9 bump worked.

Who cares it wont stop us

>crossboarder.
Why do you even hurl this as an insult? This is my main board, and of course I visit others. Do you find pride in tucking into a single board like a lonely Yeb! into his shell?

Can anyone make a NSFW edit of this where there's a wet spot around where she's grabbing him, implying he came inside his underwear while getting grabbed?

Thank you very much.

sssshhhh don't engage it, that's what it wants.

tip of dick is covered while he wears pants

>do an edit where he is doing this thing that you wouldn't be able to see

Make a little wavy line from under her hand possibly? I'm a writefag so I'll just get back to that since I can't draw to save my life.

A giant wet spot around where she's grabbing him would imply he ejaculated after an implied handjob over the underwear.

average or hourglass tbqh famalam

>this is my main board, and of course I visit others

Must be depressing having no board loyalty, crossboarding scum.

ULTRA SUPER PAGE 7 BUMPING TECHNIQUE: REPOST OC!

How's about you just let the thread die, as it should?

>Board loyalty
This is the most autistic thing in the whole thread.

Forgot armband and red eyes on Sup Forums, but awesome nonetheless

>let the thread die
>mfw

>board loyalty
who was not loyal to you user?

Prep your anuses boys, in an hour or so I'll be dropping part two of pic related

>board loyalty

Leddit ------>

Kek speaks truth

Ayyy

why isn't pol taking /jp/ ?

does anyone wonder what /3dcg/'s board-tan looks like? i can imagine theirs a lot of comedic potential for it since everything they produce is straight form the uncanny vally

A) Kek willed it with 55
B) Its made a shit ton of OC and its actually a really comfy vehicle.

board, sorry bouncing between shitposting and writing.

affirmative

/o/-tan is adorable.

It's a floating head positioned perfectly at the bottom of the uncanny valley.

That she is lad

>ywn have a hard working, car obsessed cute waifu

Why live?

You can if you try, or ask the /o/tists in the sister thread where.

Any of you lads wanna join me for some Dagumi action? Make sure you're playing your best Eurobeat.

driftin.io/?l=AYXNMJXJJPXNN-1

I wish, got a lewd story I'm trying to get delivered on time for /o/ and us.

Bumpodesu.

Dagumi tofuboy reporting in btw

Hourglass

Can someone post it again? Mod deleted it.

Cont.
/o/ sat there watching Sup Forums as he began to devour the breakfast, she was pretty proud of herself for remembering the things /ck/ told her when trying to make it so /o/ didn't have to live off fast food and ramen. "Hey Sup Forums?" /o/ began shyly "ummm I know we just hung out but would you like to go for a ride tonight? We could see if there are any anti Trump rallies around, and I bet a lot of cyclist will be out since they seem to be from the same lot." At this question Sup Forums stop with a fork full of eggs half way to his mouth, it genuinely surprised him that someone other than /c/ wanted to spend any time with him. He may have helped install the God Emperor but Sup Forums wasn't so blinded that he forgot how much people hated to hear the truth "yeah, that actually sounds like a lot of fun." He responded then continued eating.

/o/ bounced up out of her seat with a huge smile on her face and practically skipped by him, stopping to place a quick peck on Sup Forums's cheek, "you're the best! My clothes should be dry now so I'll go change, also I used your shower I hope you don't mind." "Not at all" Sup Forums mumbled listening to her head down the hall humming Erika again. He reached up to the spot where /o/ had kissed him and felt an odd warmth in his chest, "huh that's one hell of a woman" Sup Forums said to the empty room "has you worried she might wring your neck one second and then the next has you wrapped around her finger with her smile." He finished his breakfast, then got up to do the dishes and shower after.

Go ask /o/