OPERATION WHITEOUT THREAD

- ORDERS -
To put up flyers throughout any and all colleges.

- WHY -
We must show that us students won't fall in line anymore.
Imagine the message they will get if this happens on 4 campuses in a week.
Or as others prefer,
The reaction the next day is funny af.

IF YOU DON'T SEE A OP WHITEOUT THREAD COPY FROM
pastebin.com/jBwh5xPX AND CREATE ONE!

- FLYERS -
Love who you are, Be white 1
unamusementpark.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/P2BW1P.pdf
Love who you are, Be white 2
unamusementpark.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/P2BW3P.pdf
Stop, Euro-Americans
unamusementpark.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/P2BW2P.pdf

- WHERE/HOW TO PLACE THESE FLYERS -
WHERE:
• Must be a legal area to do so
• College bulletins
•Hard to reach places
HOW:
• Scout for security cameras to find good spots out of watch.
• Disperse the flyers. Rule of thumb is 3 flyers per spot. You can't have all the flyers taken down in one swoop.

- HAPPENINGS -
1st. University of Michigan
washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/grade-point/wp/2016/09/26/racially-offensive-fliers-found-at-the-university-of-michigan-why-white-women-shouldnt-date-black-men/
2nd. University of Iowa
www.thecollegefix.com/post/29653
3rd. University of Buffalo
buffalonews.com/2016/11/14/anti-white-propaganda-flyer-found-at-ub/
4th. University of Albany
twcnews.com/nys/capital-region/news/2016/11/14/ualbany-anti-white-flyers.html
5th. Southern Methodist University (verified Sup Forumsack)
washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2016/11/16/why-white-women-shouldnt-date-black-men-fliers-discovered-at-southern-methodist-university/
6th. Toronto
ctvnews.ca/canada/toronto-police-investigating-racist-anti-immigrant-posters-1.3160086
7th. IUPUI
indystar.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/15/racist-fliers-taken-down-iupui/93891036/

DID YOU PUT UP POSTERS? EMAIL ME THE PICS!
[email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/11/white-supremacists-set-traps-by-hiding-razor-blades-in-racist-fliers-on-liberal-college-campus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

wow how suspicious the same guy always come to my thread when it starts but after I call him out for using the same image with the same filename he changes it...

TRIPS OF TRUTH

Lol I remember you calling him out last thread

Might it be a bad idea to offer validity/evidence to the sjw shitheels that keep inventing racist trump supporter attack stories?

So we have to never share our views in public?
Now that we have won we go full force to fight the indoctrinators that demonize in the first place.

This, it's likely the same CTR faggot who was trying to con people to engage in mass media censorship.

You don't fight people calling you nazi by wearing nazi armbands and shouting zieg heil in the quad...

You need to gradually bring people around to your side without triggering their mental gag reflex.

>1 post by this ID

Probably, I have saved every time he posts on these threads.
Its always within the first 5 minutes and usually with the same pic and filname

No, we're done being scared of how the media will report something we do, or being scared of how we will look socially. It's our time. Instead of being scared we could target the media and point outs it's biases (and soon it's judiasm when the time comes).

> Flyers telling white people to be proud of being white is the same as yelling sieg heil
Not the same

Now is the best time to start winning more. WE WILL BE TIRED OF WINNING

Cite where I said that.
Can you not into analogies?

Say "You don't fight people calling you nazi by wearing nazi armbands and shouting zieg heil in the quad"
Is not a fair analogy

shameless bump

You're newfags or shills, either way Fuck off.

Bump I want someone at college to do this

Someone made a thread about this saying its a false flag check the first page

Yeah I saw. everyone saw through the kikery tho

but does anyone actually do it?

SMU was a Sup Forumsack. I dont know if any of the others are. I know most are from TRS

How do you know most are from TRS?

TRS?

The Right Stuff

They talked about it on the Daily Shoah planning "pranks" on campuses and if you check the link the posters have therightstuff.biz on it

Zzz zzz...
Is this the "whitelash" I keep hearing about?

We get it.
being white in college 2016 sucks.
Become an Alpha and,
Identity politics will matter way less...

Ps... it was me you "called out" in your previous dumb thread...not the merchant guy
Keep posting dumb ideas on /pol

Keep getting btfo

Never,EVER change
>rage against the machine til you run outta these dope ideas.

> Dont spread ideas in public goyim
We can see the nose buddy

KEK

If you think it's dumb why waste your time constantly coming back?

Because she's jewish AND a woman

GOODBYE JEWS

> "We" get it
> Implying you are not white
He admits to being a Jew psyop?!

I get that there was some pretty good mind fuckery with the media this election year. I personally have never seen or could even imagine that it could have even gone down this way. i know the media told you trump was dog whistling at the alt right I know the blogs you visit tell you he was dog whistling at you. he wasn't sorry you got sucked into this but you can't believe the medias lies. you and all the homo's that are offing themselves are going to look foolish come January when none of the bullshit comes true. Its just politics man.

Good catch

why are you trying to black pill us leaf? ur shit at it

Tacky idea, minimal reach and impact even with ideal results, instant claims that all criticism is shilling...

Should work great.

Has worked and been done several time.
There has been no criticism besides calling me CTR
kys

>minimal reach
Did you see how much media this made? Do you have a better idea?

Another happening for the list boys
rawstory.com/2016/11/white-supremacists-set-traps-by-hiding-razor-blades-in-racist-fliers-on-liberal-college-campus/
Dont do the razorblades tho guys

That's fucked yet funny

>shitty psyop planted by left to incite Sup Forums to take irl actions that can be spun into "hate" from the "alt-right"

GTFO

Alt right speaking is ideas in public is a psyop?
Please leave CTR

MEME
WARFARE

Obvious psyop is obvious. Don't fall for this you fucking idiots.

Why do you think the media reports on stuff like this? Is it to make people think we're hateful? No. It's to make less right wingers want to express their beliefs and create anudda revolution. We will not fear what they say about us. Imagine if Trump listened to the media and stopped and thought about what they would say about him.

>our views
>about us

>Every single bump=more college students putting up fliers
feels good man

I like the third one. The Euro American one. I saw some people post that it would basically be to offensive and you have to ease them into it but I think that is what the third one does. I'm posting this up around campus this weekend.

Yes, being proud of your heritage hasn't been labeled as bad as racism yet

If you do this don't forget to email me
[email protected]

>everybody thinks liberals are retards who scream "nazi!" at everything
>Let's show em what REAL nazis look like!
>Ooga booga we president now
>MAKE AMURRICA WHITE AGAIN

leafs have an IQ of less than 70

Yeah I think the problem is that some people have been brainwashed into seeing the flyers as racist which they are clearly not.

White anything is labeled as racist anymore. Just being born white makes you evil according to these people.

Yes that's true that's why up the flyers most go. The reason the flyers work is because they can't be labeled racist since if you just replaced the work white with black nobody would have an issue. Yes some will try to say it's racist but fuck them. We can just call them hypocrites. People need to get used to seeing this kind of shit just like how I have gotten used to seeing it from non whites

No. This is not psyops. If it was we'd be done with this shit already. We can tell when its you CTR fags. This is the sort of thing that will make the out of touch media hate us more while giving us more air time. Then with that extra coverage nomries might give us a chance.

That's the punchline. Any form of attention given to Sup Forums or the "alt-right" only furthers to legitimize it in the eyes of the general populous.

War
War never changes