/dixiegen/

let's have a southern thread. all confederates welcome. yankees get out unless you are here to admit that you are the reason this country is now shit.

couple tunes:
youtube.com/watch?v=5HeZtFH1Trg

youtube.com/watch?v=boRzFrmcM60

youtube.com/watch?v=JsPJXx3WFH8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKeIyK6TKAE&list=PLdDN9LrHGbG64SgP6FJcsO84KYi4qQFSz&index=24
youtube.com/watch?v=o0hrYD0p_7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=lHdXQAQHjd8
youtube.com/watch?v=__kQX12S9YI
youtube.com/watch?v=NTQ_bNhDHc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SOUTHERNER KILLER EVERYDAY

Al here. Come at me kikes

what

I need a Moon Pie and an RC.

Seeing this face triggers the dixiefag.

t. proud connecticutter

WEST UP, FROM MONTANA 406
NIGGER KILLER JEW KILLER SOUTHERNER KILLER EVERYDAY

Fuck the south
Big bad 208!

youtube.com/watch?v=SKeIyK6TKAE&list=PLdDN9LrHGbG64SgP6FJcsO84KYi4qQFSz&index=24

Part of me was hoping a Hillary victory would kick up civil war II, but I'll take Trump in the mean time.

How do we stop niggers from appropriating Virginia's battle flag? Southern negros have this misconception that they are part of us.

Should we hyphenate ourselves as Dixian-American and start to drive an identitarian wedge between white-southrons and generic Americans, the way the Left turned minorities into voting blocs by separating them from "American"?

Any of you guys listen to Rebel Yell on TRS?

i've never seen a black use the battle flag (i'm assuming you meant army of northern virginia).. where the fuck do you live, that sounds like a nice place

Mascots for the Virginia Flaggers

The South, Columbiafag.

born and raised in texas, 4th generation, dipshit

that's weird. never seen something like that before in my time in texas, south carolina, and north carolina.

Are us Californians the leafs of Dixie threads?

you're the leafs of every thread.

I listen to southern music almost everyda and I love it.
My favorite songs are "Kelly's Irish Brigade" and "Rose of Alabamy".
I'd love to live in teh southern USA.
I'd enjoy the countryside, go fishing with my boys, have nice BBQs, drink lots of beer and drive a huge pick up truck.
Southern girls are super cute.
youtube.com/watch?v=o0hrYD0p_7Q
But instead I'm stuck in this self hating cuck-country.

Can't argue with you there

Let's have a white trash thread. With all the obese uneducated white guys. YEEEHAWWWW!!!

>born and raised in texas, 4th generation, dipshit
1.) Yeah, I'm a real dumbass for not having already known that on an anonymous image board when your flag is DC
2.)What part of Texas, the people's republic of Austin? I've seen more negroes with the rebel flag than I can count, and I've been to Texas, Georgia, Kentucky, Alabama, Mississippi, and of course my native Florida.

How's that injun dick, Connecticuck?

dfw

i also called you a dipshit cause you were high and mighty about it, faggot. but clearly your experiences are different than me because i have never seen that anywhere in the south.

>where the fuck do you live
Currently most of my family is in West Virginia, though I spend most of my time in North Carolina, where I'm stationed. Born and raised in Texas (Hood county); most of my family prior to my parent's generation were from Mississippi, which is where my ancestors enlisted in the civil war from.

Oh boy, a snek thread!

South = Racism.

No exceptions.

>South = Racism.
wheredoyouthinkyouare scrubsguy.jpg

first fix the fucking flag, then we can talk

Tennessee on deck. Half of the state is on fire.

Your point being what exactly?

GIT OUT

All southern born men are part of the south. Some of the most based niggers you ever met are from the south (Condi im looking at you)

As a yank you dont understand. Southern niggers know their place and for the most part, know their place in the world. Georgia has been trying to change this, but it wont happen in our grandchildrens lifetime.

You need to A) pull your head out of your ass. B) come down south and see how life was meant to be lived

Where my Texas bros at?

H.K. Edgerton would like a word with you. Guy goes through a lot of hate to defend that flag.

Ill raise you 1 NAACP leader

Texas isnt part of Dixie. You are more a solo offshoot that kind of started to cling to an ideal 50+ years after the civil war

T for Texas and T for Tennessee. Lone Star State is A-OK in my book.

AAAALLLLAAAAYAAAAAAAAALL

RAISE YOUR HAND IF NOWADAYS "COUNTRY" MAKES YOU WANT TO LYNCH YOURSELF

you mean the steers, or the queers?

Y'all need to come and get lost in these hills some day.

A state that had to replace its founder to secede, and then sent next to zero troops to fight, yet was cool with supplying horses stolen from Mexicans for profit...

Yea, Texas might be semi cool in its own right, but dont you dare claim Dixie heritage

>zero troop support
>what is hoods brigade, texas 3rd cavalry, and walker's greyhounds

Texas fought alongside Dixie in the war. I think that makes us just as much a part of the South as any other Southern state.
Modern country confirmed least dank meme of the last 20 years.

stay in new york dipshit

What the fuck is Delaware considered? we were part of the Union, but didn't want to secede because of fear of our economy collapsing without northern industrialization

Who cares about Delaware?

Northern, dumbass. What the hell else would you be?

Sad because we wouldn't leave

literally no one. Everyone here hates this state

228 here.

Add the first 2 words of your "quote" to it

Texas contributed next to fucking nothing. Mother fucking Kentucky, the "southern state" that begged for help" lost more soldiers on the Confederate side than Texas did who was solidly southern and joined from the start.

Yay for you. You fielded, at most, 10k men. *claps*

you call yourselves southerners baka

That doesn't look like the white flag of surrender to me.

Wassup traitors?

And the rest of us call you niggers.

Would've been better if they let all those starving Irish immigrants we put into Union uniforms finish the traitors off.

Now now Florida is the south and Virginia is not. Weird times.

Mis sippi reporting

East TNfag here. Fuck the north, fuck the south -- touch my whiskey or my Cherokee squaw and I'll shoot you.

Sent from my white power doomsday bunker.

M i crooked letter, crooked letter i, crooked letter, crooked letter i, hump-back, hump-back i.

He has spoken true words.

never trust a yankee southern bros

Georgia reporting in, my southern brothers. I hope our Tennessee brothers don't burn to death. Good luck to yall up there, and God bless!

youtube.com/watch?v=lHdXQAQHjd8

>Georgia has been trying to change this, but it wont happen in our grandchildrens lifetime.
Eh that is just Atlanta more than anything. Black folk out in the country are your standard strong chirstian, hard working, niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=__kQX12S9YI

/Indian territory/ reporting in.

Oak Ridge here. Shit's on fire yo.

Clinton here, we've had brush fires daily now for the last couple weeks it seems like.

yeah, it'd be a shame if Tennessee went up in flames like Georgia did

pic related

damn texican

What should be done about the Georgia problem? Trump only won by 5.7% even though black turnout was down. Even Romney did better than that in GA.

Just nuke Atlanta

I listen to this and take pride in how my man Sherman burned your dumb fucking city to the ground you losers

Congrats on over 150 years of being America's losers

21st Alabama reporting. Enjoyed the songs. "ridin' a raid" and The Rose of Alabamie are two favorites.

You're right about the Yankees turning loose coons, spics, and now Islam in our own country. I can't understand why they would do such a thing to your own children.
Keep your powder dry, brother.

You must be from Mobile or Chattanooga.

Ape Lincoln does trigger the fuck outta me!

feels good to share the same state as Grant and Sherman, two generals that brought the dixie fags to their knees

I dig your Leafs and cones.

youtube.com/watch?v=NTQ_bNhDHc0
thread theme

Minnesota reporting in

Born and raised in the south but if another civil war happened I'd gladly torch my neighbors homes, harbor yankee soldiers, and help ambush rebel armies.

Be mad, fags.

It should be "E pluribus unum", not "In god we trust".

Also cheerwine is pretty great.

Away from Mississippi s vale with my old hat there for a sail.... I crossed upon a cotton bale to the Rose of Alabamie!

>t. cityfag who's parents were probably from NY

big surprise.

GA boy here. It's awful mate, atlanta should be nuked. That little blue county east of atlanta is clarke-county (UGA). should also be nuked. double nukes. rest of blue will turn in time

We're all Physicist.

82nd?

The way God meant it to be.

Guys it isn't that bad. Pretty much all our representatives in the executive and legislative on both state and federal levels are all red.

Give Trump four years and all the cucks who were fooled the first time will vote for him the second time.

Born in rural SC, raised in rural NC. Parents were from northeastern Alabama.
I believe in keeping this country together at all costs.

Stay still cousin fuckers

NH user here

any good dixie states with few people that have lots of forests and mountains?

>I believe in keeping this country together at all costs.

at the cost of everything the country originally stood for?

this aint the america from 1960 or 1860. the country is going to be changed forever in the next few decades from demographics.

if breaking the union apart means saving our values then so be it. we dont even have to fight. we could have a peaceful referendum or something.

north georgia is probably what you're looking for.

Sounds like he has no sense of duty to his home and values.

We have no forests or mountains and everything is over crowded. You don't want to live here. Try Idaho.

>You guys brought all the niggers over
>somehow it's the north's fault the country is shit
We shouldn't have stopped in Savannah, next time we'll finish the job.

you're cities suck, your mountains suck, and your beaches suck

We're like 30% nigger. The only thing that can really save us is an ethnic cleansing or if some hero can make sickle cell 100% inheritable.

Virginia reporting in, I apologize for the current state of NOVA. On three bright side, if roodypoos in Richmonds government try to touch Monument Avenue under a Trump presidency I swear to god there will be riots.

Sic Semper Tyrannis friends.

>imperial federal expansionism that thrives off war profiteering while limited state sovereignty
>giving niggers the same vote as the white man

Charlotte is literally Atlanta. There's no reason to have hate between us, my tar heel brother.

Also, the georgia low country with the long leaf pines, cypress swamps, and live oaks is some of the most beautiful land with some of the best hunting and fishing around

Virginia is not southern

you voted for the kang in 08' and you were barely blue this time. NC is the next Virginia. you're not southern anymore.