Loses election

>loses election
>literally takes a hike

But seriously, how the fuck did she lose?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38018439
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Being guilty of multiple crimes kinda sealed it for her.

M E M E S

Photo Shopped. Total bullshit like everything else clinton

Collusion and incompetence from the DNC. Bernie spearheaded a real movement then divided it when he endorsed the hillmeister.

That and Meme Magic.

Kek, deus and wotan all lined up behind her and shoved her off a cliff.

she looks like trash

Something about that pic seems, off

"Should we campaign in Michigan or Wisconsin?"
"Nah, we got this."

I remember when that post was first posted, it was concluded that it was staged. The woman next to Clinton is not some random person but had worked with the foundation or something like that. Good for PR though.

Look at the hair.

Literally takes a staged photo is more accurate

Plus Clinton is not that thin

No one trusted her, still dont

Corrupt, unlikable, represents the status quo, neglected the white working class to pander to le strong trans black woman. Rigged polls made her look like she was leading when she was losing.

trump has a time machiene

hillary wins in the first timeline but somehow fucks everything up causing trump and pence to go back in time to save the world

trump is trunks and hillry is freiza

That was a staged picture

Still can't figure out what her strategy is on this one.

>attack the American people and call them names
Gee, I wonder

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38018439

Here's how

Partisan FBI and unlikable personality. Also didn't play the anti-establishment card, when it was clearly the winning one.

she didn't take a hike, this is staged. She can't even walk up stairs by herself, let alone take a dog on a hike

Neoliberalism is over and she didn't realize it.

>People are losing jobs all over the country as jobs are either being taken by illegals or being sent to other countries and TPP has people worried that our economy is gonna be permafucked. Plus terrorist attacks have people scared about being killed
>Your opponent makes his entire campaign about bringing jobs back and killing illegal immigration and also promises to protect the country from terrorists
>You decide to pander to one party by saying that you'll make coal miners lose their jobs with a smile on your face, give a half assed statement of saying you are against TPP because saying your for it would kill you and you refuse to even identify where the terrorists are coming from
>SURPRISE, YOU LOSE

to make her seem like a normal person

>But seriously, how the fuck did she lose?

No one likes her.

muh coal

What kind of fucking hiking boots are these??

The landslide was so big in Trumps favor that any more rigging would have all but confirmed that the election was stolen.

Trump probably won the popular vote too but once (((they))) saw that Hillary had lost the electoral college, they rigged the popular vote to give leftists something to bitch about

She literally forgot the majority and only carried about the Minority vote
How fucking stupid can you get.

>But seriously, how the fuck did she lose?

She miscalculated the number of brown welfare helots that have been imported into the country.

Witch's boots

I don't get the memes

Who has she killed?
What she do to have to be accused of going to jail?
What is she guilty of?

underrated

>Who has she killed?
There are websites devoted to the people that have died around the Clinton family. I doubt that they have had people killed, but it does give you pause, especially the state troopers and SS agents.

>What she do to have to be accused of going to jail?
ummm

>What is she guilty of?
Obstruction of justice during the Kenneth Starr years is one that almost everyone agrees on - the magically disappearing documents.

She's already curl up! Stop kicking her.
No more bullying her!

>after they took the picture, she asks her husband to take the baby and walk on as she talks to HRC
>when they get out of eyeshot, HRC pulls down her pants and starts rubbing her clit
>"you like that huh" HRC says as she teases her vagina with her fingers
>mary sue moans as HRCs fingers penetrate her while HRCs tongue gently touches her clit
>with one hand occupied, HRC uses the other hand to explore mary sues anus

Was anyone else surprised the baby was white?

She was trying to find the entrance to her hidden bunker so she could start WW3 but couldn't thanks to the dementia.

She didn't

He doesn't know about the electoral college

>republican blue
>democrat red
REEEEEE STOP TRIGERRING MY AUTISM REEEEEEEEE

Hiking

Without her doctor

Right

With Walking Dead husband

Without Huma

Without 8 Secret Service agents

It's almost as if the world doesn't revolve around memes.

People will disagree with me, but she literally lost because of James Comey and fake news on facebook.

Let me be clear -- I wanted Trump to win as much as anybody but looking back at it I can see how a HILLARY presidency would be very cool. It sorta was her turn

Apolitical people wanted to see what would happen if Trump actually won, also people wanted to change their destiny of a Hillary presidency that was shoved down their throats for the past 8 years. The right rallied behind Trump for partisan policy reasons. And most importantly, Hillary herself could NOT excite turnout.

Name a single rhetoric she has put forth. Finding difficulty? No problem that's because nothing she said has inspired anyone who mattered.

This must be your first time here.

Hillary was going to rig the election

Trump pointed it out

Republicans used that as a facade to rig it in their favor as the Dems wouldn't dare challenge the results.

OR

Polls were purposefully oversampled with the excuse of, "An Obama level turn out" which was pure fantasy. When corrected they show near tie and if you factor in Trumps Event turn out you can actually add 2 points to Trunks and it would be a bit above the election results.

Overall Hillary was embroiled with nonstop scandals that the media refused to cover and the people knew it. The people do not like Hillary and the excuse of "First Female X" is not a good enough reason to run a campaign on.

She threatened to put coal miners on welfare.
She threatened war with Russia
She was exposed as being two faced
She was exposed as being against gay marriage

Honestly the only real surprise is how she managed to even compete, but that's not much of a surprise when liberals will swallow anything they are given without a second thought

Kill yourself

Reminder that this is what the founding fathers intended.

RARE

Except she did lose the election.

Clinton can't do anything without it being staged.

Imagine living your life, knowing that almost everything you do is staged and for publicity.

Seriously, Read some of the shit they wrote. The founding fathers were racist as fuck.