The main character of the last cartoon you watched has been replaced by Shinji. How does it go?

The main character of the last cartoon you watched has been replaced by Shinji. How does it go?

Neo Yokio.

It's... it goes terribly

>Courage the cowardly dog
It's the exact same thing, just not as funny.

>Steven Universe
nothing changes Shinji stays a whiny bitch baby

jokes aside I think shinji is way more selfish and autistic than Steven it would be like 3 hot moms trying to coax a compulsive masturbater who into saving a world he hates and fears because he still has an absent father but this time he lives down the street

Dragon ball Z.
I don't know who that Weeb is, how well can he handle fighting alines that shoot planet killing Lazers every punch?

I dont know anything about this guy, but he's in Black Dynamite. What's his character? How would he react?

Neon Genesis Evangelion should not be viewed by anyone.

Does he have the EVA? This is an important question. As much as people like to complain about Shinji, at the end of the day he gets shit done.

>Shinji Morgendorffer
Not sure how to feel about this.

Nope. Just him.

I watched TMNT last and there isn't really a main character.
Unless it was like a brotherhood of 4 Shinjis?

Whichever character was the main focus of that episode's narrative is now Shinji.

In that case it was snake Karai. I think they are pretty similar with their self loathing

>Archer
Seeing Krieger mess with Shinji would be fun.

>Sym-Bionic Titan
Everyone dies

This.

>Shinji vs the forces of evil

I can't even.

as much as I wanted to make the exact same joke, is right.
Quality of the show aside, Steven is way more proactive and "heroic" compared to Shinji.
Compared to shinji, Steven is a fucking alpha male

Shinji already had mama-issues, imagine how fucked he would be if he were to find out that instead of piloting his mother, he IS his mother and directly linked to the cause of her death. He would slit his own throat 5 minutes into the show

>Star Wars: Rebels

He's still in his room tearfully masturbating over Ahsoka's death.

>KotH
You get very different shows depending on if he replaces Hank or Bobby?

>final space
Not well

>Shinji the horseman
Pretty much the same.

>Voltron: Legendary Defender
He would do alright pilot-wise. Galra ships/robots aren't on that same "what the fuck am I fighting" level as angels. As far as leadership and teamwork goes, that might (will) be a problem. Then again, Shiro was the definite main, but Keith, Pidge, and even Lance got a lot of screen time/character development, so replacing any of them would yield different results. Or shit, make all five of them Shinji and see how it turns out.
>inb4 all five masturbating over an unconscious Allura.

>Fillmore

Hmmm, I don't think any cases would be solved at all with Shinji around.

>The Grim Adventures of Shinji & Mandy

>The Shinji Adventures of Billy and Mandy

>The Grim Adventures of Billy & Shinji

The world would have succumbed to eternal darkness in episode 2

>Outlaw Star

Shinji would probably get along with the cast better and initially get everyone into less trouble. Shame they would probably be killed in the first fight.

The Grim Shinji of Billy and Mandy

>tfw can't decide if he should replace Marco or Star
Both would be priceless

couragetries to save everyone despite his fear every episode
Shinji mans up 3? times over the course of the series

>Powerpuff Girls
Oh God. Can we replace Bubbles and Buttercup with Rei and Asuka and then keep everything else the same, powers included?

>Mega XLR
Barely anything would change

It literally doesn't matter what I watched or who he replaces, it's shit because he is a shit character.

That being said, it's Buzz Lightyear of Star Command so he gets killed by the first bad guy he fights.

>Wander over Yonder

What the fuck

Oh god, that would be fucking hilarious.

Neo Yokio is funny because the characters have such warped perspectives, taking their lavish lifestyle and ridiculous rivalries for granted.

Shinji has such self worth problems, his dominant crises throughout the show would be the exact opposite.

> 'Congratulations, sir. You are the second most eligable bachelor in the city!'
> "But i don't DESERVE that! I'm weak. And a coward. And-"
> "That humble, vulnerable aura is what draws women to you, sir. That and your significant wealth."
> "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRHG"

>The greatest anime ever produced should not be viewed by anyone.

pic related (You).

>Ben 10
Oh boy and if you thought Ben was annoying! Also his relationship with Max and Gwen becuase a lot less fun, as it’s just them repeatedly prodding his stupid depressed ass into actually being a hero.

>The Amazing World of Shinji

>king of the hill

>Dang it Rei

Does 95% of the population in that amazing world get turned into orange tang?

>Harpy Gee
It goes badly for Shinji and I can't stop laughing

Marco

Heckapoosuka

>Scooby Doo
So we would have 2 shaggies?

>The greatest anime ever produced
here's a dollar go buy some taste

All that crying and singing might actually do him good.

>Star vs The Forces of Evil
Oh God, everyone would die because of this cowardly pussy. He's only ever competent if he's sitting in a robot and something threatens the lives of his waifus.

>Eva
>greatest anime
Tasteless underage fag.

why y'all messing with muh boi shinji like that, you know he's actually good at fighting right

well not in person because he's a weak 14 year old babby but he's a bretty good pilot

> Shinji Universe
> great

Shinji? More like quit your bitching

>all of these comments calling Shinji a bitch even though the only notable times he wimps out are during the very first episode when he's initially arguing with his dad, the two or so times he runs away and EoE

There was literally a part where they told him to get out of a robot and he didn't. If you're gonna make fun of something then use his social autism instead desu

Most of the time he fights because he is hoping for attention and validation, rather than to protect a waifu.

And even then, if we are being honest Shinji is kind of hardcore. He's not the sort of badass you would want to emulate, but the sheer shit the kid goes through and still keeps on trucking is impressive.

Fight 1: Shinji gets emotionally blackmailed into piloting a robot he has no training for so he can get his arm snapped like a twig and have a white hot piece of metal shoved in his eye so hard it sends him flying. Then everything really goes out of control.

Fight 2: Get tossed around like a ragdoll, impaled twice, and have the skin burnt off his hands trying to protect two assholes he doesn't even like from getting squished.

Fight 3: Oh boy I wonder what fresh hell this fight will-SET ON FIRE. Boiled alive. The pain is literally so extreme that his heart physically STOPS and he is evacuated and rushed into surgery for hours.

He wakes up later that day, and the first thing he is told is he has to get back in the robot and do that again. Which he is understandably less than thrilled about. But after taking a few minutes to vent about how bullshit this all is, he does that too.

Be honest with yourself. You wouldn't have gotten back in the robot after fight 3. Most people would have walked sooner.

>star vs

Shinji doesn't know karate and is sent to the hospital every episode.

It'd be just like normal.

Jesus why do you evafags get so triggered about people making fun of your japanese Rick and Morty learn how to take a fucking joke

Green Lantern TAS.

Honestly this one would go pretty well. Green Lanterns are good at turning wimps into MEN OF DESTINY so

Well it’s not like Scooby was that different from Shaggy in the first place. And Shaggy would be a good influence on him, teaching him to harness his fear and conquer it through action, even if the actions are either running or hiding.

Jokes on you, I just want to talk about Eva. You gave me the excuse.

You thought you were the predator, but you were always just the prey.

>japanese Rick and Morty

you take that back

I don't really mind people not liking the show user but calling Shinji a pussy is flat-out wrong, as far as normal people go he's incredibly resilient to all the bullshit he puts up with

>I don't really mind people not liking the show
yes, you do

>I just want to talk about Eva
the homo and the spy are the only good characters

Shinji is my favorite anime character.

That's an uncommon opinion but I'll respect it.
But your opinion is wrong and you're a FAGGOT

I'd watch it

I second this motion

> Hooray, its the Powerpuff girls!
> Shinji: I'm a boy!
> No one cares!

>Spongebob
Does he drown to death? Does he wear a suit like Sandy? Is he giant or small like Mermaidman and Barnacle Boy? No matter what, I'm pretty sure he's fucked.

SWING ON THE FUCKING WEB SHINJI

i lost interest in this halfway through. does NGE get better? or is it still pretentious rick and morty tier philosophy shit?

also shinji seemed like a wimp. i honestly enjoyed gurren langann better

>Shinji is the new Spawn
That.....actually could be a pretty good story.

>Shinji in We Bare Bears
So does he become a bear or is he their human of the day?

he becomes Panda

>Parallax Shinji
I shudder to think what might come out of that kid's head.

Miraculous Ladybug.
Chat Noir is now a pussy in more ways than one.

Would Spawn Shinji go GAR?

It's good..if you have already watched mecha shows, otherwise you wont fully "get it". Personally, I thought it was good but not THAT good. So much pointless filler and whiny bitching.
And the anime likes to vomit christian images and symbols for absolutely no reason, and it's been confirmed that they put that becouse "its cool looking". Don't even bother to decipher any time of hidden message becouse there is none.

>Shinji in Teen Titans Go

He won't survive

>Kablam
>hosted by Shinji and June
I might need to draw this now

You misunderstood from the very beginning. Shinji was always extremely selfish and his seemingly selfless piloting was just a way for him to feel needed. Just like Asuka.

>Shinji Simpson

>"Asuka! I have no character arc!"

Sheev's presence on Lothal would not be challenged.

> "Now, Lantern Ikari... lets see your greatest fear."
> "NO JESUS NOT AGAIN AAAAAAAAAA-"
> "Its... its just a floating diamond."
> "-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"
> "I don't get it. How is this your greatest fear?"

I like it

>The Flight of Dragons

idk, pretty sure omadon wins.

>japan is the only nation that ever got nuked in anger

hold on, Omadon literally wins IRL. So i guess he just makes the movie historically accurate.

>Shinji getting manliness training from Cotton the way he gave PT to Peggy after the fall

>dat Tojo ain't got no sas! just ain't right, but i guess it's Muh Reh-sponsah'belatah, I DID personalah kill an entire generation of fathers.

Who's the main character of South Park at this point?