How did you feel about alternate future Frank Castle as Cosmic Ghost Rider?

How did you feel about alternate future Frank Castle as Cosmic Ghost Rider?

What's the point of making him frank if he's gonna talk like Deadpool and have a completely different characterization? might as well just make a new character.

Something I don't quite get, we saw King Thanos kill the Captain America from his timeline before Castle became Ghost Rider, right? So how could Castle be around to see Rogers get fed to the Hulk? Or was that one of his imaginary things?

So basically a Frank Castle that double dipped on powers (Ghost Rider and Power Cosmic) and ultimately went crazy?

He went crazy after he became Ghost Rider, because Thanos had murdered everybody on Earth by the time Castle came back and spent hundreds of years by himself, so he was already talking like this when Galactus arrived.

so what happen to hulk?

Donny Cates is writing it so I feel fine

I guess Thanos beat him at some point? But it showed him beating Maestro Hulk so who knows.

oh the new one is out? cool

I want to like Thanos but got Deodato is shit

Frank Castle has been
>Captain America
>Frankenstein
>Is currently War Machine
>Wore the Ant-Man helmet
>Is both Ghost Rider and a former Herald of Galactus in a possible future reality.

What's next for old Frank?

I think it was also implied that he didn't agree to Mephisto's deal right away and spent quite a bit of time in Hell.

Punish-Thor

Has he been Hulk yet?

I forgot Sorcerer Supreme Punisher, Punisher Venom, and Iron Man Punisher.

Yeah I dunno about those unless the Everyone is Hulk event had him Hulk out there or if Secret Wars with all of their Thors had a Punish-Thor.

It confused me at first that we saw Thanos kill the Professor Hulk yet he was still around as the pet millennia later. Took me rereading it to realize that the pet is the Maestro beaten into submission. also if Thanos has killed everything else, what are they eating? How come millennia later there is still recognisable parts of heroes and villains in the Hulk's pit?

the real confusing part is how Hulk survived getting his face blown off

If he's incoporating in the idea made in Hulk: The End then Hulk eventually regenerates (which would explain why Thanos fights him again when he's Maestro, and why he's now an attack dog).

Still doesn't explain the Captain America thing though.

I missed the story time whats the Captain America thing?

Haven't read it, but from a bit back in the thread, King Thanos kills Cap before Frank becomes GR, but GR claims they fed Cap to Hulk.

Perhaps there was a Bucky or Falcon Cap?

GR specifically says "Steve Rogers".

What if Power Cosmic Ghost Rider Frank Castle resurrected Steve Rogers just to feed to Hulk as psychological warfare?
What if he just keeps doing that?

Was it clear the one Thanos killed was Steve Rodgers? Or was it made clear he was feed alive?

I guess that'd solve it. Or he's just talking shit because he's insane.

Someone redoes the punishing angel frank idea but some how makes it work?