Can someone please explain why Slavic women are so hot?

>ugliest men in the world
>some of the best looking women

WHY THE FUCK DO SLAVIC NATIONS GET TO HAVE THIS?

Slavic men are always the ugliest and stupidest men, but their women are god tier. In my experience the ones I've met are far less degenerate then Western women. They always keep themselves fit. They are usually pretty religious and conservative. Some of them are even smart. I know, smart for a slav?

Why is this? It's not fucking fair. Fellow Anglos we should invade the Slavic lands and impregnate their women to give them superior Anglo seed. My only issue is their women tend to be gold diggers, but with that they are always very submissive as well. They don't give a flying fuck about feminism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VbDfrrwefMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have a bump

Fuck you

>In my experience the ones I've met are far less degenerate then Western women.
>then

you want to talk about degeneracy and can't even get your grammar correct? try looking in the mirror before you cry about how unfair it is that you can't find a woman.

How mad would you be if I came to your country on a special trip to fuck some of your women?

Women : mostly godesses like mommy
Men : Mongoloid looking, bald, wide as fuck face or super narrow with beady eyes. What hair they do have is terrible and greasy. Okay teeth if they took care of them.

She looks like a fun person.

Chernobyl

>special trip to fuck
>talking about degeneracy

because after the world wars there were only few men. since there was more women than men the men got the best looking females

>t. 60% white country

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Shut up France.

Maybe it's the "superior anglo seed" is the cause of uglieness

Descended from original Aryans, the Indo Europeans who expanded out of Ukraine and Caucuses.

slav women are looking for big strong muscular burly slav men. not skinny pasty fags dressed in Sup Forums approved new balance shoes. i'll break you in half with one snap.

How do I get a Slavic virgin wife?

He's mad because I'm honestly probably a 9/10 compared to all of you ugly fuckers.

Ohhh, I can taste the Slavic pussy allllready...

You don't.
Big cities where the women are likely to speak english and are open to dating foreigners have pretty much western culture.
Unless you somehow manage to communicate with a girl from a smaller city/village you're out of luck.

based diaspora
you can have as much gold diggers as you want
youtube.com/watch?v=VbDfrrwefMo

you sound like the ultimate virgin. all you will taste is paper after you're done printing out 40 A4 pages of online slav girls.

>Fellow Anglos we should invade the Slavic lands and impregnate their women

Seems like you WANT to awake the Liberator

Russian living in Canada here

No Slav men = No Slav women

Be thankful

considerable radioactive fallout

Aussie sucking Slav cock instead of siding with Anglo's. Fuck you, faggot.

>Taking sex vacations
>not just marrying some slav girl
>Not degenerate

>So far this month I have banged two Russian students at my University. They are so tight and hairless and sexy as hell.

It is hard to imagine something so beautiful coming from such a strange looking race.

I think what happens is the women get drunk and then no longer care who plows their fields.

Best part was both those girls were sober when they came back to my place. Good times! Thanks Russia

You are just narcissistic retarded newfag who bring Sup Forums-related thread on Sup Forums. Get out.

he's slavic, i'm slavic too
we're taking over and you don't know it cunt

i am known as slav international around here, a migrant. i travelled across oceans to australia to spread my bonafide slavic seed.

would impregnate

not always

I guess you don't like the taste of your own medicine, do you Ivan?

Nigger

Yeah go and try taste slavic pussy. See how that goes. You will get your ass kicked by some bydlo or just a buch of russians for fucking with their women because this ain't no motherfucking game like you imagine.

so the answer is not
>you dont
it's
>learn a popular slavic language like Russian close to fluency and move to a smaller town

I don't really want to marry them. I just want to destroy them with my big, strong, thick American penis.

I will marry a fellow Anglo woman of my choosing

>ugliest men in the world
I disagree. They may be amongst the ugliest of caucasian men, but I still think anglo men are uglier, and shitskins are pretty objectively uglier than any white man.

I want to marry this girl so bad. Goddamn you slavs with your gorgeous women but shitty genes.

Just admit that you are so ugly that the moment I step foot into Moscow your mothers and daughters will crawl to me begging for my company.

Would breed out

>learn a popular slavic language like Russian close to fluency and move to a smaller town

kek good luck with that people who usually live in smaller towns here in E.Europe are conservative as fuck

All the Aryan genes that got left in them from being raped by Germans.

Well alright.
I just rarely see people who are really willing to put in the effort so for most of Sup Forums I assume you don't is a valid answer.

It's because they are living anime girls. Hair / eyes / skin / of white women, body of Japanese girls.

You're part of the problem, user.

i would literally use her urine for mixing my morning protein shake...with ON GOLD STAR CHOC whey of course.

does it bother you that they like my dark meat?

You fools will never take over.

You will continue to need strong rulers to guide you and you will never transcend the boundaries those rulers put on your lives. Good thing you live in Australia, you're luckier than your brothers in your ancestral homelands.

The Western world will continue to triumph as the eternal slav watches in awe.

Maybe I'm ugly. I don't know and I don't care actually because I am not a gay.

genes don't fall specifically to a gender user

Autistic dream of being suprior alpha males despite being rejected by their own women.

I'm from Russia and Russian girls don't go for weak ass faggot unless you want to suck money out of you.

Slav languages are even uglier than slav men. The other day I was waiting in an airport when some Russian sat down beside me shouting his mongrel language into a cellphone. It sounded like

>MOOSH GATTA BOOSH DOM BROTSKY NYA DOOCHA

I feel sorry for slav women to be cursed with such ugly, loud, stupid men. It's why I married a good little submissive Polish girl, to take her away from that life of misery.

Пoшёл нaхyй, пиндoc eбaный. B poт тeбя eбaл, гoвнo.

I would fuck her vagina so hard with my dick, if you know what I'm saying

lel lel cool jay, I benchpress you with my penis manlet.

I highly doubt you're even close to a 5/10 but by all means post an image.

They are only like that if they are 100% slavic mother and father
anglo fagher and theyll be as generic as your women

>shitty genes

there are some gems among slav genes. They held their own in the space race for a while and im pretty sure Nick Tessler was a slav

I have travelled and even worked in Eastern Europe a lot. I agree, the women are often hot. Part of that is genes I guess but another reason is that Eastern European countries have not been cucked so their women still make an effort to be feminine and look their best. Western guys should be very careful about marrying one of them though... Big cultural differences.

gave me prime cringe material m8, gonna reflect on this thread later and thank god i'm not a fuckwit

Not mad at all, if you gave me a MAGA hat

Pretend it doesn't matter. You may be blessed with those beautiful women but fortunately they dream of my Western cock.

I'm coming for em...

wtf i hate slav women now

I second this, no homo.

I'm pretty conservative myself, for example you see me asking about finding a slavic girl who is virgin, traditional, conservative, and desires to be a wife, you dont see me asking about fucking around with slavic sluts.
But if small tows are no good how about smaller cities?

Actually, done deal. I'll get you a MAGA hat and you direct me to wherever the horniest women in Moscow are

Moscow is not the only city in Russia.

first off...dont go to moscow

where is the best city to get slav gf??

Thats what aryan men looked like
The toppest of keks

>western guys should be careful about marrying them though
>big cultural differences

I think I get what you are trying to say but elaborate please

why the fucc are the windows tapped up?

hmmmm

>blue dress

Not too bad to be honest

But still DELET THIS

Revents radioactive wind from entering home

>women want a skinny polite twink instead of a big burly fucker who will kill a man who looks at them funny

Anglo kikes actually believe this.

I am not Russian but I lived there for 2 years. Believe me when I say even the toughest motherfucker ITT will get absolutely raped by the biggest pussy in Russia. Those people don't fuck around, they were raised in near-total poverty (save for the big cities) and a country that collapsed in front of their eyes.

That upper lip, and head shape makes me cringe.

all these /r9k/ tier post are fucking cringe worthy

>Be Amercian
>Visit Russia
>Find a pack off girls and say ,,I came here to secure the existence for the white race''
>they just look at each other and leave while laughing at you
>some bydlos over heard that and decided to beat the shit out off you and rob you after that
>Now you're just stranded in Russia half beaten to death with no money

trully a wonderfull ending for you westerners

>with ON GOLD STAR CHOC whey of course.
as one does, naturally

Kek I've always wanted to see Moscow though. Why not go nigga?

Apparently everyone in the west is a twink. Good to know, now tell me why Russia hasn't invaded Europe and the North America yet? Oh yeah, not everyone is a twink...

>fat virgins that can't make it in mongrelized states of America larping about sex tourism in Russia
topkek
Let me tell you what will happen in reality
You'll spend 70% of time in a room you rented, 20% of time working up a courage to talk to the bouncer to let you in and 10% of the bouncer not understanding you

Idk what Slavs you are looking at but then men are good looking. I personally love Slav dick and have been riding one for ten years now.

Dude stop replying. You're bumming me out.

LOL
You're just a pussy and are afraid of slavic men

>be American
>see girls in slavland
>flash money
>Creampie them
>their family males find me and are mad
>shoot with cheap blackmarket slavgun
>police come
>flash money
>leave
>some cuckslav raises the unusually handsome kids

This is actually how Napoleonic wars and WW2 ended.

Probably because you still live in your delusional fantasy world where you think Russia is a big evil bear who just wants to take over the western world for the fuck of it

Obama, seriously, just fucking retire already

Trump is bavarian
bavarians are partly germanized czechs

Whars funny ive always found german women be way more beautfiul
from the men i guess anglos are best looking

>Kek
>nigga

don't go because you come off as a sperg and will be much more comfortable staying home on the internet.

>what is MAD

>thinking I would be this blatant about it

You people are retarded. I would do what used to work here in the states and just buy the bitch some flowers or something. They are submissive as fuck all I need to do is flash my wallet and tell her how I'm American and she'll be in my bed in a second.

Still going to suck Slav dick. Go and meet the woman's male family members. You will see if they shower and half care they can be 6-9.

I don't think that way, I just think that you're delusional to think that just because you and your friends are twinks that must mean every westerner is that way.

I'm under 30 and German/Swiss decent...

How about these cities how are they?
Rostov-on-Don
Krasnodar
Makhachkala
Astrakhan

>this is my sister

I have the power to make super qt Slavic women, a power I take seriously

I was stationed in europe, I'm not sure why anyone would want to leave america ever...

Speak English