Does Sue have a subconscious ability to just "know" where her constructs are? Because otherwise...

Does Sue have a subconscious ability to just "know" where her constructs are? Because otherwise, this usage of her powers ought to be terrifying as hell.

those thighs tho

depends on the writers i guess.

>crotch high invisible blocks that pursuers keep running into.

Never thought about it this way. Makes sense that she doesn't use it a lot like that, damn.

Since she's willing it into existence I would say so. No doubt she's practiced and perfected her power over the years. She is the most powerful member of the team.

She's Green Lantern in all but name and color theme.

She has a fine control of her skills.

Look at this picture, for example. While making out with a villain that has tried to kill her family, husband and destroy her city, she is still capable of becoming half-invisible.

Sup Namorfag

Who is Namorfag?

Hey namorfag, how's the wife?

Not cucking me with a murderous retard that tries to kill me and her brother, I hope.

There's this episode of the 2006 Fantastic Four cartoon where they're fighting the Super-Skrull

The Super-Skrull makes a bunch of invisible constructs to attack the FF but Sue makes a shield to block them and tells them "they don't want to know"

(Personally I always wondered if he was attacking them with a bunch of invisible tentacle dicks)

He was attacking him with Invisible Namors.

Did she just flash all of Manhattan?

Everything under her dress is kept constantly invisible in case of unfortunate angles or wardrobe malfunctions. Like those games where for censorship, you just see legs sticking out of darkness when you tilt the camera.

She was hoping Namor was down there killing civilians.

I forgot Namor looked like a genie at the begining of the 90s

It's not Sue's fault your wife cheats on you, faggot.

It's Sue's fault that Reed's wife cheats on him, though.

She doesn't cheat. (you) are too stupid to understand it.

I don't know if its ever actually been stated but I've always assumed Sue could effectively see her constructs.

It might not be sight. It might function something more like proprioception, the sense of knowing where your body parts are - how you can touch your finger to your nose with your eyes closed. Which ties in nicely how Sue has now and then suffered "feedback" from damage done to her constructs causing her mental pain. Her forcefields are basically "phantom limbs".

>She doesn't cheat.
Yeah. She seeks consent first.

Invisible Lantern with no ring

She gave her ring to Namor behind Reed's back.

It's a sight most jaded New Yorkers will not soon forget.

*even the most

That would be devastating, but even just like 3 inch high hard blocks to break their toes on would stop any criminal in their tracks.