Depression Prevention Thread

Pic related. I suspect that the Left will try to do something like this again - either to win back public favor and continue pushing their agenda, or simply to protect some of their members from the criminal investigations that will soon begin, especially if the Pizza/Pedophilia connection has some truth to it.

Can we make memes to stave off a second Depression? Will Kek bless us in this? Are we looking too much into things?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-17/sweden-begins-planning-transition-cash-digital-currency
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-17/indian-economy-grinds-halt-after-cash-ban-demonetisation-has-shaken-our-faith-moneta
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-16/war-cash-intensifies-citibank-stop-accepting-cash-some-branches
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-16/saudis-china-dump-treasuries-foreign-central-banks-liquidate-record-375-billion-us-p
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-17/heres-why-trump-perfect-scapegoat-obamas-failures
marketwatch.com/story/this-economist-thinks-china-is-headed-for-a-1929-style-depression-2016-06-30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump. Come on, damn you.

Is there even a 'We' at all?

I think this is the right question

Well, now at least it's the two of us.

Do you think the title of this thread makes it look like I'm discussing emotional depression rather than economic depression? Is the image too dull in appearance?

God damn, people. At least read the trucking thing. Sorry it's not about circumcision.

What the Hell?

Last try.

Read it, not sure what can be done.

Maybe if we make it expected enough by the populace, the Left won't try it - if they suspect it will be blamed on them (rightfully), they likely will prefer to avoid that (and the risks associated with being discovered). They've taken a lot of ground in the past few decades.

But I thought democrats and republicans switched

The Democratic Platform and the Republican Platform have changed, but the same individuals are associated with the Democratic Party. The Dems simply became more overtly Populist in order to regain control.

I'm here, this is interesting if there is any truth to it

i have had that feeling since 2008, i fear DB will be a majoy fuckup
anyhow, too late to discuss in detail for me, going to bed

Everything in the image is known to be true. I don't know if there actually is a connection between the Democratic Party losing *all* power in the Government and the Great Depression, but it certainly did benefit them greatly, so I can't rule it out.

Will they try it again? I don't know that either. I'm not LARPing, and I don't have any insiders - this is just speculation based on pattern recognition.

Well, it should be obvious to all with eyes that the Democrats (and Globalists in general, regardless of country) are connected with Deutsche Bank.

Good night, I hope you can promote these discussions in the coming days.If we are going to try to bring attention to this possibility, then we need to act quickly.

Bumpo.

i'll try, also i think this may be related to this topic as its basically the same goal
good night user

Thanks - I'll check it out. Guttennaucht, Or close-enough.

Anyone else? Does no one think that this is likely? Am I just unable to start threads?

Maybe add a happy merchant to the pic and title the next thread "Nice economy you got there, goy - would be a shame if something happened to it"

If the Left does crash the markets, then it will be blamed on Trump and the Republicans, and push their candidate forward in 2020. I can see it now, and suddenly so too can you.

Maybe not a bad idea. I sometimes forget where I am...

People come for lulzy shitposts and stay for redpills, not the other way round.

A depression will be good. House prices crash. Then we can afford to buy a house and raise white kids, and not be overly fussy about what work we do.

Back in the 90s our PM said it was a recession we had to have. He won the next election. Maybe use that line.

>happy merchant
God, no. China would buy up tens of thousands of home, and maybe even call in some of our debt if their economy was ailing too badly.

Well you definitely gotta tell them to fuck off.

They are in a bubble too btw.

There's a good documentary by the BBC called How China Fooled the World

It's on YouTube but I'm geo blocked.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-17/sweden-begins-planning-transition-cash-digital-currency

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-17/indian-economy-grinds-halt-after-cash-ban-demonetisation-has-shaken-our-faith-moneta

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-16/war-cash-intensifies-citibank-stop-accepting-cash-some-branches

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-16/saudis-china-dump-treasuries-foreign-central-banks-liquidate-record-375-billion-us-p

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-17/heres-why-trump-perfect-scapegoat-obamas-failures

>George Soros is responsible for the refugee crisis and instability in Europe

>Soros is responsible for increased illegal immigration and racial division in the U.S.

>Soros knows these issues will encourage a rise in hate crimes, division and nationalism in the West

>Putin isn't aware of "why" Soros is doing this but realizes that instability and more refugees destroying Europe is good for Russia

>Putin supports Syria and disorder in the middle east because it keeps a steady flow of muslims incompatible with Europe flooding over

>Increasing levels of instability and chaos in these countries will bring about the revival of the far-right (seems good for us in the short run)

>Meanwhile Soros is manipulating Chinese Yuan and knows their economy is on track to crash incredibly hard creating a second great-depression

>Currency manipulation and destroying economies is what Soros does for a living. If he can make China crash, he will make it crash

>He knows the Chinese government will do anything to keep power, even if it means war with a foreign boogeyman over territory

marketwatch.com/story/this-economist-thinks-china-is-headed-for-a-1929-style-depression-2016-06-30

>Russia will back China if it comes to this and China will strike first at a weakened West

>This war will mark the collapse of powerful sovereign governments and pave the way for his open boarder "One World Government" agenda