Transformers

Who is best human and why is it Miko?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!Ax4nUCCT!_5vN--HYA1R6ahJUNcx-wQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Miko annoyed me, as do most "rainbow dash" types in cartoons, spunky/cocky tomboy with 'tude is such an annoying trope to me.

That being said, I genuinely found Shia to be charming in the role of Sam even if a little annoying at times.

He is an outright loser pulled into the role of protagonist by plot device magnetism but needs to be bailed out constantly by those who are actually competent.

All Prime humans were leagues above any other human characters in Transformers cartoons, mostly because we actually got three of them with varied personalities.
Also though, Agent Fowler is the best human.

Most competent human in universe. Is a legit wrecker. Wasted Hardshell.

i like how in DotM they flipped the whole "special one" thing on it's head with "you're just a messenger".

Best human coming through...

The Jackhammer did all the work

>Primefags are this delusional

Professor sumdac is a mumbling idiot and his space-daughter is the most annoying little shit imaginable.

Not a single human in any other show was half as brain-dead as Miko, half as bland as Jack and much less conceptually retarded as the 10 year old that can hack the Pentagon.

Fowler was the only decent one. Maybe the mom when she was doing more than looking ugly.

t. The guy who refers to Prime as Bayformers Animated and loved The Unicron Trilogy

>Not a single human in any other show was half as brain-dead as Miko

Nah, there are a fair number of two-man dumbass squads. Another example is Billy and Fred.

The Autobot team do start out suspiciously close to Revenge of the Fallen roster. Even Bulkhead was called Ironhide originally in production.

>Not a single human in any other show was half as brain-dead as Miko
only because Sari isn't human

>shitting on good characters
The state of the primefags

you just told everyone you haven't watch any TF media before 2007

this

>half as brain-dead as Miko
nigga you high? I like to see this list of more competent TF humans because even Spike did some really stupid shit like ask Bumblebee to get him closer to the action (That got him hurt and his brain put in a robot for a few days) and his son was twice the retard he was.
>as the 10 year old that can hack the Pentagon
In G1 a 14 year old kid hack into a alien robot and RC it AND hack the Pentagon. He was also the Autobots Technology consultant in at least 3 episodes, Aliens that have roam the stars and can simply scan a machine and take it form needed help from a crippled human on how a Deception Jamming radar works.
In Armada a 13 year old hacks a Cybertroinen computer and discovers Unicron 4th dimension in it.
I'm pretty sure there are a few others too.

as a kid I could never tell if Arcee face was shock of the danger Daniel put himself in or her amazement that he was able to leap over two stories to start jumping on Snapdragons head.

*most fuckable human

Best human was likely the cast from Cybertron because they were forgettable

The monkeys in beast wars

If the characters from Transformers: Godmasters don’t count because anime then I second this.

MIKO

DON'T DO THE THING

I don't like humans in Transformers.

this

There will most often be humans in Transformers, because of the original gimmick itself.

Robots in disguise, why do they need to disguise themselves? Because they are among humans. Sure, sometimes you can get around this by focusing on Cybertron instead of Earth, or the odd example like Beast Wars where time travel is involved, but in general the very concept of Transformers lends itself to having a human support cast like the original show did.

How can you say Miko is the most fuckable when Lori's right here?

No more squeaking from the mouse.

>Only Transformers series with no humans/human ancestors
>its shit and ruined the entire Transtech era

I couldn't stand him after the first movie.

we should be thankful they weren't in Kiss Players.

That ending was so rapey lmao.

>and ruined the entire Transtech era
you can't ruin something that didn't exist yet

Miko was a dumbass with the survival instincts of a half-tranq'd lemming, but whenever she was having moments with Bulkhead and Wheeljack I was always heavily invested.

Body of a gummy bear, soul of a wrecker

The 'cons were the best part of the show, just like all Transformers series.

Yeah and they suffered the most one had his personality taken away forcibly. While the other lost his purpose and only friend in life.

Miko isn't the only human Wrecker.

IDW Wreckers are more of an ad-hoc squad instead of badass extreme condition warriors.

Fanzone is entirely too unappreciated.

I would rather take someone who can infiltrate a decepticon hideout, ran around Garrus 9, a noise maze, and still survived with space cancer than a hyper child who shot a bug.

Verity is worse about the "annoying human"

>Verity is worse about the "annoying human"
>Not IDW Spike

user stop BSing your self.

Spike wasn't a wrecker. Also he isn't part of the main trio of human companions in Jimmy, Verity, and Hunter(RIP).

Wrecker or not. Spike is still the worst annoying human.

But then you could start listing like every third human from the G1 cartoon and cause a massive collapse of information. Easier to only focus on the main humans.

Anyone have a link to the Mega?

mega.nz/#F!Ax4nUCCT!_5vN--HYA1R6ahJUNcx-wQ

Liked Sam, but let's be real.

In a TF movie, generic army commander cared more for the Transformers than Mr."Help me get laid".

Lennox aside, I think Sari's the best TF human.

thank you

Step aside, plebeians.

One of the most mismanaged would have to be Izabella. There has certainly been more useless humans, but she was built up as wanting to fight, fighting like a girl, etc, causing the usual Sup Forums suspects to shit themselves in rage. Then she gets sidelined early in the movie and when she finally returns she orders her little buddy on a suicide mission while she comfortably sits way back from the danger. Relatively, that is.

I'm not really sure why she was in the movie, to be honest.

That's like saying Optimus Prime barely does shit, it's all his path blaster.

Guns and ships don't kill people. Miko kills people.

Optimus Prime is fully capable of ripping off faces using only his body.

Nobody said he didn't do shit.

Miko pressed a button. That's all she did. The show's shitty writing meant that merely pressing a button means that magically the ship will fly up and aim at exactly what it needs to shoot at even though it wasn't remotely programmed to do anything like that, but at the end of the day she just pressed a button.

Bad character from a bad show.

That's like saying John Wayne only pulls a trigger. Boo fucking hoo, user.

Miko kicking ass in that suit and joining The Wreckers is one of the best Transformers moments period.

John Wayne has to aim unlike Miko

John Wayne doesn't have to figure out an alien targeting system. Oh shit, you just proved that Miko is superior to John Wayne! You asshole, what have you done!?!

Yeah they should go with a "Twilight Sparkle" type girl instead, cute autistic nerd

I see your Pretender and raise.

Wolverine!

What? Is Megatron after Spidey's blood again?