Why won't they fuck off already?

Why won't they fuck off already?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vJIOO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I Don't think (((Ginsburg))) is ACTUALLY alive.
I think she's an animatron now.

Kennedy will probably retire very soon, Ginsburg and Breyer are going stay till the die.

Remember when ginsburg said she'd move to New Zealand if trump won?

Can you imagine that? A Supreme Court Justice saying she'll abandon the United States over a political candidate. Truly, jews have no loyalty for any country they reside in. What a despicable people.

No liberal justice will retire with Trump as president

I'd rather they die honestly, not trying to be edgy.

They fucked this country.

Kennedy is a moderate republican.

Who sides with liberals on most close cases retard

Trump should just straight up as for RBG's resignation. You can't be 83 fucking years old and not be senile

She's a great Judge.

how old is clarence thomas? he looked old as shit last time I saw his picture.

We need to memes Ginsburgs death.

>mfw they all go to a hunting ranch in Texas

>Most close cases
>Source my ass

they all look like john podesta

60s I believe

he was quite young when reagan appointed him

why is ginsburg even still there? I think New Zealand is waiting for her

why would they wanna do that? they look a bit old to be having sex...

I'm an attorney you dickweed

Thomas is 68, he looks okay for his age.

Ginsburg literally looks like she's been about to drop dead for a while now. I hope it comes soon.

>logo covers up Breyers age

Supreme court justices: why wont they fuck off already?

t. Sup Forums

Each of them could easily retire and live a comfortable life while leaving millions to their families. They refuse to do so because INFLUENCE is addictive. They want to shape the nation's laws and culture.

They're politically motivated. Otherwise they'd have overruled CA and NY's gun laws by now. They won't go during Trump's first term.

>Age GMA

ginsburg is a gigantic cunt. Openly stated she hates trump. Says she would only retire if another liberal president is chosen. Wore a stupid safety pin to support the protestors after trump was elected.

The woman runs on hatred and nazi feminism.

Hopefully that old kike Ginsburg drops dead. Fucking whore.

Breyer is 78

>7-2 supreme Court

Fucking die already gins(((burg)))

One of them will die though, mark my words and check'em.

Bitch openly hates the constitution.

> I would not look to the U.S. Constitution, if I were drafting a Constitution in the year 2012. I might look at the Constitution of South Africa. That was a deliberate attempt to have a fundamental instrument of government that embraced basic human rights, had an independent judiciary. ... It really is, I think, a great piece of work that was done. Much more recent than the U.S. Constitution." She said the U.S. was fortunate to have a constitution authored by "very wise" men but pointed out that in the 1780s no women were able to participate in the process and slavery still existed in the U.S.[60]

If we can meme Trump into office we can definitely meme these justices out can't we?

They probabily have an army of look alikes that can take her place if she dies.

He's got some time then. He won't die anytime soon.

So let's meme Ginsburg and Breyer into their graves.

She also publicly criticised him to try and influence the election. She should resign

If trump ends up being a horrible president, but he gets to select one or two supreme court judges, his election will be considered a win in my mind.

My grandmother is turning 100 next year and she's still sharp as a tack. She may be half deaf and you might have to get right up in her ear to get her to hear you, but she can still keep track of the names of 47 of her grandchildren and great-grandchildren, remember to wish them all happy birthday and recall her youth with amazing clarity. She also gets around without a walking stick or frame, which I find amazing.

She's also probably one of the least judgmental older people I know about my difficulty in keeping and holding a job in today's economy. Nothing like a boomer.

>"Oh, user, I'm sorry you're having such trouble getting a job. You know, when I was your age, times were tough, but at least there were still jobs for people. Jobs at the sawmill, with the trains, the sugar factory, out in the farms and fields, everything. But it's all done with computers and machines now. But you're clever, you're good with computers. I'm sure you'll get a good job soon."

I suppose spending your teen years in the Great Depression gives you a bit of perspective.

Scalia was 79 when he died. Anything could happen. If trump gets 2 terms then Breyer would be 86 by then.

People on the left hate her now because she could have just retired under Obama and now Trump can appoint someone to her seat once she dies

I still think he'll get at least one nomination. Hopefully it's soon though, so we don't get a situation like the republicans are doing now, where it happens too close to the election.

Ginsburg has got to be on deaths door right now.

I find it funny that the news has them on death watch 24/7

Well he is going to get to nominate scalia's seat. But when he gave his 60 minutes interview and was asked about supreme court justices. He specifically said he wants someone that would overturn roe v wade but not obergefell. That is Donald Trump, the master persuader, speaking directly to Anthony Kennedy, telling him if he retires, Trump will try to get someone that votes like him. Because while Kennedy is described as a conservative he is really split voter. If Kennedy then retires, then Trump can get someone in there who is younger and at least kind of conservative. The big swing happens if Ginsburg, or Breyer retire/die. Or if Kagan or Sotomayor for some reason also do that. But I doubt that is likely.

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg speaks to Jewish Federations of North America
archive.is/vJIOO

He might say that now, but I don't believe for a second that trump gives a shit about those pro life people.

As long as the person he appoints is a constitutionalist I'll support him.

Just interpret it as it was written

Your grandma dies in 2017

wtf is her hand rotting off?

It's actually better that they stay on a while.

We will have the soft 5-4 majority either way with Scalia's seat. Kennedy might (will be) a cuck about things, but he'll be replaced and then it's a SOLID 5-4.

Breyer and Ginsberg will be replaced, but once we have the majority, it does not matter when it happens. The longer they hold out, the more of the Trump agenda can be completed, which means that we can ram through some HARD RIGHT appointments. This then gives us the ability to see some serious shit with the soft 7-2.

Thomas is getting old too, already 68, and blacks die young, so it would be smart for him to bow out and be replaced with a HARD right 5-4 to ram basically anything through.

This allows us to overcome the cuckery of Alito, Roberts, the kike and the spic.

We need to find a conservative sponsor. So we can get paid to protest outside the Supreme Court and Ginsburg's DC residence.

I rather get a 7-2 pro gun court now. So we can tear gun control apart before the Democrats can get congress and the white house again.

I want Trump to appoint justices that are in their 30s. So they can sit for 40 years.

She's on the same life support machine Hillary is

We only need 5-4 to ram through pro-gun and most other things.

It's all about the overton window when it comes to what is considered left and right.

We are going to need a ruling on 14A to strip the anchors of their citizenship entirely. It's an entirely solid case as it is, they were never under jurisdiction of the US government, so, no, they don't get citizenship. And we need this ruling to be retroactive. Alito will never rule that, neither will Roberts, and Thomas would cuck probably. When we are putting in justices now, they will not be able to show their power levels nor can we show our hand so early. But, after 2018, we have supermajority and there will be more Trumpian congressmen as allies. We can, at that point, basically put in nazis and it'll be fine. So why not take the time and do it right?

And then we can have a SCOTUS with 4 nazis on it serving for the next 40 years with a swing vote that is still rather right.

we need a constitutional amendment that defines citizenship. making a newborn's citizenship based on the citizenship of the proven biologically parents, and never based on the location of the birth.