What pick up line would you use to get Marie's number as she's waiting on your table?

What pick up line would you use to get Marie's number as she's waiting on your table?

Other urls found in this thread:

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=71926
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i wouldn't i like Lee

I would offer her some meth.

ay bby grl u want sum fuk

"Does the carpet match the drapes?"

I wanna choke you under while I turn your ass inside out. Gimme dem digits.

Y'know these hamburgers are quite similar to the ones they have at Krusty Burger

>Using Pick up lines to get girls’ numbers
That sounds like something a FILTHY FUCKING NORMIE WOULD DO!

Came here to post this.

>Hitting on a woman while she's trying to do her job
This is why we need feminism. A real gentleman waits outside until she clocks out for the night.

That's called stalking, bro

It's not stalking, it's just standing outside and staring at somebody through a window for a couple hours.

You believe in santa right? Or should I dress as somebody else when I smash through your chimney?

SUCC
U
C
C

I have a crisp $20 bill with your name on it

Eyo Gurl lemme holla at you a sec, you want sum fuk?

Hey I'm a fan of blue bush, why don'cha show me?

A+
A+
A+

You don't have to stay, but you do have to eat these eggs.

Show feet, how much?

You look good and smell nice. Is that CRANK SHAFT NUMBER 5???

>liking white trash

Nervous stuttering and awkward flirting

>Not liking white trash

How much for a blowjob?

And how much for May to join in?

white trash is better than any nog ever born

also
>not wanting to reeducate white trash sluts into proper ladies

Artist?

I've got an aurora borealis in my kitchen i'd like to show you.

what the fuck is wrong with you user

What? She's of age. Nothing wrong here. And she's a cartoon... fucking normie.

>And she's a cartoon...
my point exactly

>Roses are red
>Sticks are blue
>I got Cash
>So, please, lemme smash.

Fucking normie, can't even jerk off to cartoons. Fucking prude. Or are you a roastie?

Ayo ma lemme get ya number

Try calling him a soy boy, that’s currently popular.

How do you talk to cute waitresses without dropping your spaghetti, bros?

I get the feeling she's the type that if she was interested she'd slip you her number

E-Eddy?

Do you believe in Santa Claus or should I come smashing through your chimney dressed as something else?
Alternatively, I could just flex a 'cep and say "How's this for a start?"

AURORA BOREALIS?

AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR?

AT THIS TIME OF DAY?

IN THIS TYPE OF WEATHER?

LOCALIZED ENTIRELY IN YOUR KITCHEN?

Oh dear, it seems my compatriots need me for another project. I am sorry to have troubled yo-Coming eddy!

I've got a bucket of chicken, you wanna do it?

i wouldnt because shes not real and shes a badly drawn cartoon, plus im not a desperate virgin that pretends shes real to post hypothetical threads on a shit website

...reeeeeeeeee
I guess.

>pick-up lines
Do these work for real?

gib nubber

Hey baby let me see them double d’s

>I watch NASCAR
>I have a case of 24 that's barely opened
>Want to see my bunker?

Seriously she's trailer trash

If you sell them as being ironic and show how "funny" you are it works on certain women.

>You don't have to tell me what happened but you do have to eat this.
>"That's YOUR food, sir."

"Hi, my name is Edd"

only if you're already attractive

shit taste detected

Woah you are pretty.

Hi, I'm a fairly scrawny boi who likes to wear a beanie fairly often and I'm smart enough that i passed college, wanna fuck?

>guys hit on me atleast once a week
>gotta avoid them entire night
>sometimes they ask my coworkers about me
>mfw i'm not a girl.

post your cute face, fag

>reeducate white trash sluts into proper ladies
has there ever been a story about this? holy shit, this is fetish fuel premise if i've ever seen one

Learn to enjoy being a girl(male)

ever heard of the movies My Fair Lady, or Pretty Woman?
yeah, anything else would just be a rip-off

L O N D O N

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=71926

thats my fetish though

I'm only missing one tooth. ;)

>My Fair Lady
Literally what I was thinking of

>tfw had to hide a semi when we watched it in college for a language class
>tfw I wanna make Marie my Eliza Doolittle

>flex a ‘cep
That’s probably the first time I’ve enjoyed the shortening of a word that didn’t need to be shortened

Y-you too

this

What table has Lee waiting on it? I want that table instead.

Just start out acting normal. Or as normal as you can get. Don't try to 'make a move' but just engage in your normal way. Most women are used to guys being weird and awkward as fuck around them, so just acting comfortable and not trying to 'make a moment' is actually a good way to stick in their heads as being a guy to talk to, assuming you see each other regularly, like in this case if you ate at her restaurant regularly.

From there she may talk more casually to you. If she's really into you (or just a slut) she might even start going for the dick already. In general just talk about shit until she asks what you do in your free time, or something along those lines. This is often arrived at indirectly, via a discussion of mutual interests. At this point you may be invited to a function, or you may invite her to a function. If there is no overt signs of 'FUCK ME RIGHT NOW' going on (such as pawing at your arms or chest and talking openly about sexual or romantic things), then it is best for this to be a 'with some of my/your friends' get together. At this point you should just try to merge into each other's social circles if it feels right. If you've gotten to this stage without much obvious romantic shit, then you prolly aint gonna fug, at least not in the forseeable future, so it's best to not pursue fugging attempts with her, but having a cool gril give you the good word to her friends is social gold. If you join social circles effectively one of her friends inevitably WILL try to fug you. At the point they start flirting a bit, flirt back a bit. After you've established mutual flirting, start always flirting a shade dirtier than her. This can quickly lead to dirty talk, which is basically hypermagic lube for ladies' crotchslots. Sometimes flirting also can just take the form of frank discussions on sexual topics which eventually leads to blank admission and teh sex.

Then just wreck the pussy. Be wild about it. It will make her feel sexy and cum.

Pardon me my fairest food maiden, but I have been affixed by thine heavenly gaze; beist in your divine providence to provide this shining knight a means of further communication?