Was this guy really such a bad choice or are the Leftists just blowing shit completely out of proportion again?

Was this guy really such a bad choice or are the Leftists just blowing shit completely out of proportion again?

When they freak the fuck out about it, that usually means it was a good idea.

They're smearing him because he plans to lynch the perps of the 08 crisis.

It's like with Trump: judge him by who hates him.
He's hated by all the people we hate and he doesn't have any obvious flaws. Therefore he's at least an okay choice.

he's a fucking white nationalist antisemite racist douche bag what do you fucking think?????

To wit: I arbitrarily had NPR on for a few minutes this afternoon and it was wall to wall crying about this guy.

fpbp

ADL embarassed themselves by calling him an anti-semite when he's actually on Isreali/Jewish cock. They backpedalled immediately and then criticised him more vaguely for promoting a movement associated with anti-semitism... but you can make the same criticism of Trump.

I don't think it's a very good idea to associate yourself with Bannon, not because of what Bannon himself has done, but because of what Brietbart has done in general. Milo writes stories about how birth control makes women unattractive and shit. He seems like a lightning rod for controversy. He is associated with sexist and racist sentiments.

There's literally no evidence that he's an anti-Semite, xenophobe, islamaphobe, whatever else they are accusing him of being.

So no, he's not as bad as they are saying; he's way worse.

What do (YOU) think?

Milo wrote a post about him essentially saying that even though he's a gay Jew, Bannon helped turn him into a star. All claims of prejudice are exaggeration by liberal retards.

They are smearing him so they can start their crusade against "fake news" sites.

Like I genuinely don't think Bannon is a sexist, racist, or anti-semite at heart.

I believe he's a demagogue appealing to every sentiment the alt-right has with a good knack for self-promotion. Just read his site it's the most sensationalist tripe. I feel that is a fair characterisation of Steve Bannon.

If they refer to you as an antisemite then you know you're doing just fine.

Listened to (((Shapiro))) and Crowder just spoke about him, both worked with him/knew him/know people who work for him.

Sounds like they both agree he's not a racist, Shapiro says he's definitely pandering to natsoc types, and that he's a vindictive asshole.

The theory is that he's basically just going to be around to help Trump buttfuck the media on the reg.

lolol I'm remembering bits and pieces, and some cuck faggot was weaving this elaborate story about just how sinister this guy is and he unironically called him the whole entire force behind the VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY that Hillary had warned us about back in the 90s.

I would have a hard time making this shit up. I don't know where they find these people who work for NPR. Unfortunately had to navigate a complicated traffic situation so I couldn't spend more mental effort recording the exact words and arguments into my brain.

Imagine the editor of MotherJones being where he is now for Hillary.

We would lose our shit too.

Smart to get it out of the way early, but not sure he's the best person for the job since I don't know very well. Regatdless, piss the libs off early and then make more conciliatory choices closer to Inauguration Day so the MSM has less to work with.

this
these people unironically wanted hillary to win

What is her name!!?!?!?! I MUST KNOW!!!

God this gives me such schadenfreude

Sounds about right

They are looking for any possible opportunity they can to weaken Trump's public image and his cabinet in general. They want him to fail because they want America to fail so they can steal the wheel back and finish driving us over a cliff.

This.

I don't know much about the man, but if libshits hate him, he must be cool.

the second one

FPBP

This.

The more it enrages libtards, the better it is.

Bro this guy is the Jew Slayer

He's been using Breitbart to create extremely visceral and emotional arguments for right wing ideologue but with a dose of humor and common sense instead of blind rage. The left is extremely butthurt about this, because they have spent decades learning to spout talking points against the old style of right-wing populism, but Breitbart is leading the way towards a new style of right-wing populism. The left will take decades to learn talking points that work against this new crop of right-wingers.

this op
/thread

>When they freak the fuck out about it, that usually means it was a good idea.

>For in order to be hated by the Jew, it is not necessary to fight
him, but it is enough that he suspects the other may either
be able to arrive some time at such thoughts or, based on
his superior genius, to strengthen the force and the height
of a nationality, hostile to the Jew.

>Every Jewish defamation and every Jewish lie is an
honorary scar on the body of our fighters. He is nearest to us whom they abuse most, and he is our best friend whom they hate most mortally.

Leftists are going off their rocker over breitbart, because the headlines have an offbeat sense of humor.
Colbert was doing his usual beat-off routine, and he brought up one where they referred to this one fuck as a "renegade Jew." He'd literally have to read the fucking article to know that they're not disparaging him, and he'd have to do a minute of research to know who the fucking face of Breitbart is (Milo) and know that it's not racist, homophobic, or anti-semitic.

Breitbart literally has an entire section of journalists dedicated on Isreal news from Jerusalem
Leftists are just asspained Breitbart helped Trump win

Bannon is an okay choice.

Flynn is more of the same.

WAKE THE FUCK UP

>he's a fucking white nationalist antisemite racist douche bag
Prove it.

Nobody has managed to yet.

They have one headline, of an article he didn't write, and the statement of an ex-wife.

And even if he is an anti-Semite, so the fuck what? People are allowed to not like the Jews. Especially not when you have fucking terrorists like Soros paying huge sums of money to influence the election and create panic.

the media is freaking because bannon is the path aroudn them, to set up a new media.

this is no holds bar war to protect the MSM position.

breitbart may win tho, this is reflective of a change in the leadership of the jews

they are fighting for control - a faction has broken off and does not want to destroy the west

All I ask, is that you remember it was Trump's choice, and it was your choice by voting for him. What happens in America for next 4 years in not Obama's fault, it's not the left's fault, not Hillary Clinton's fault, nor the media, or any other country. It's time for the right to own the decisions they are making, and stop pointing fingers. You are acting like women, or small children with all this "I'm a victim of the left" bullshit. Fucking own your decisions you cowards. Don't take what I just wrote and say the left is doing it (don't make a post tomorrow saying "Why doesn't the left take responsibility for their decisions?"), own your chance to be leaders. Stop blaming everything but yourselves and fucking do something. Something positive, if at all possible.

If this man does turn out to be racist or ruin the lives of innocent people, also own the part you played in it, and always keep it in the forefront of your mind that, if all of this turns out terribly, you were a traitor not just to your country but to the entire human race. But fucking own it, you assholes. Be grown adults for once in your lives and face the consequences of your actions and choices.

You never will, just like the far-left. Instead, all the adults will quietly clean up after all the babies having temper tantrums, screaming about who to blame next. There's no left and right, it's just babies and adults. Please, fucking be adults.

Shut up, Leaf. Nobody pays attention to you.

Shut the fuck up leaf, I don't tell you guys how to spread your asshole for Jihadi dick.

So...he's OK.

I met Steve Bannon at a book party held in his Capitol Hill townhouse on Nov. 12, 2013. We were standing next to a picture of his daughter, a West Point graduate, who at the time was a lieutenant in the 101 Airborne Division serving in Iraq. The picture was notable because she was sitting on what was once Saddam Hussein’s gold throne with a machine gun on her lap. “I’m very proud of her,” Bannon said.

Then we had a long talk about his approach to politics. He never called himself a “populist” or an “American nationalist,” as so many think of him today. “I’m a Leninist,” Bannon proudly proclaimed.

Shocked, I asked him what he meant.

“Lenin,” he answered, “wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.” Bannon was employing Lenin’s strategy for Tea Party populist goals. He included in that group the Republican and Democratic Parties, as well as the traditional conservative press.