So a liberal cunt on facebook publicly accused me with no proof that i support pedophilia

So a liberal cunt on facebook publicly accused me with no proof that i support pedophilia.

can i sue for libel?

What if she fights it and they prove you visit Sup Forums?

Yes, you can.

You would have to demonstrate that it has affected your reputation.

Pedos like you need to be gassed.

maybe you should should just stop fucking little children

do you donate to the democrats?

so just the attempt is not enough? Because he definitely attempted it.

Did you post some anime little girls? You realize that is sick right?

this, however if you're actually a pedo you will be 2nd in line at the gas chambers

1. why do you have a facebook? grow up.
2. Do you post weeb shit on there?

You have to

1. Prove that the person calling you a pedophile KNOWS without a DOUBT that you are NOT a pedophile
2. Must prove you are not what they claim you are.
3. Must prove that these words have caused you professional and/or emotional trauma.

Number 1 is almost impossible without them literally saying that they are trying to smear you.

I believe it is only worth it if they have money and influence.

>post cp to troll
>get banned for cp
>coincidentally get accused of pedophelia
>well fuck

Show her Pizzagate red pills
>watch as normies realize HRC is in a death/pedo cult
>??????
>win

do it.

Call a lawyer to get some legal advice.

If you are a pedophile then you really can't argue though. Also quickly delete all your loli.

Why would you fucking save that shit

The costs outweigh the benefits of the fucking shitpost, I mean what the fuck who would waste 5+ years of their life getting assraped in jail for a fucking shitpost

Fuck off moralfags

You sound like a Jew for wanting to sue some stupid bitch on goybook. Just close the computer, fag.

Well, are you?

Hate to break it to you, but you discuss politics on a message forum devoted to Japanese anime. Yeah, you support pedophilia.

>I mean what the fuck who would waste 5+ years of their life getting assraped in jail for a fucking shitpost
Hardcore Australian shitposters

Why because of Trump being sued for raping an unnamed 13 year old. You know that case was dropped, right? Just tell her fuck off.

You can tell her to check her privilege.

>When you project your insecurities onto others

kek

>anime reaction image

That's enough proof. Kill yourself pedo.

I find it hard to believe that anyone who has spent any time on this website would be at all surprised to find assholes risking their lives to shitpost.

I'm reasonably certain the first isn't true. Didn't McDonald's win a libel or slander suit because only SOME of the claims of the protesters were proven?

>>anime