WHALE SLAUGHTER

What is Sup Forumss stance on whale slaughter that is done by the Japanese, the Russians, and the North Pacific? Do you guys support it or are against? Is tradition really a good justification?

Other urls found in this thread:

whalefacts.org/why-are-whales-important/
youtube.com/watch?v=k7tQdag7DdI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If they were smart about it I wouldn't give two shits but these retards will probably hunt them to extinction

this

It's disgusting and there's zero reason for it to exist anymore.

It's similar to hunting Sharks for their fins, fucking asians always doing the most fucked up shit to animals.

Piss off, Greenpeace. They're just doing research. Don't you believe in science?

animals are property

Gooks would literally eat everything and anything out of existence.
t. Asian

USS Shepard are a bunch of foreign pirates.

Get out of foreign waters.

99% of anything that's ever lived on Earth is now extinct, I don't cry because the dodo or saber tooth cat are gone.

So, no. Fuck the whales.

I have no problem with using resources, but wasting resources is fucked up.

If it's sustainable, no prob. If they're being hunted out, then there needs to be less.

It's not complicated.

give whales torpedoes and let them defend themselves

I really want to try whale meat. I understand it sucks but still. Also I would pay dearly to shoot one of those fuckers with an exploding harpoon.

I value the lives of whales, other than harvesting them for food for your region or town as a community, it's immoral to kill them, especially when so much is wasted and unused. Very dishonorable.

I don't care in the least bit. Everyone thinks the ecosystem is this fragile af spiderweb or something. No. 200 species go extinct every day, and it has been that way for a long fucking time. Nature is good at unfucking itself.

Fuck pandas. I'll eat a fucking panda.

For science!

They're eating them right? At least it's better than the chinks just cutting off shark fins and tossing them back. But not that much better

There's literally nothing wrong with killing and eating whales

I don't really understand why the japs need to do it. Every once in a while with legal means is fine but poaching them should have severe consequences. No for science kills by the nips.

I think the chinese hunted last year a species of rhino to extinction. I remember Sup Forums was livid.

Aren't you aussfags the ones having beef with the japs over whale slaughter?

It was Kevin Rudd our narcissistic ex PM. acheived nothing, cost hundreds of millions, risked our relationship with Japan.

Whales are degenerate desu

Oh and for the record, this is what a Japanese whaling ship looks like. A boat with the words "RESEARCH" in big white caps on the side. They honestly think we are this stupid.

Don't the Norwegians kill the most whales? Hundreds per year. Why are people so autistic about the Japs but give no shits about Norway and the Faroe islands?

As long as they're not be over hunted and their populations are stable, there's nothing wrong with hunting them.

People just get all uppity about whale hunting because there's some mythical quality people like to attach to whales.

Whales are wild animals. Wild animals are natural resources.

Perhaps they get more attention. But I'm well aware of what nordfags do in terms of whale slaughter.

You mean the faroe islands user.

The only problem is that there are a number of whale species that aren't in danger of extinction, but the Japanese like hunting the ones that are endangered because they taste better.

If they were willing to just hunt the ones where it wouldn't matter nobody would give a shit.

Its just animals.

if I can't eat it or train it to be useful, I literally don't give a fuck and disregard it as a varmint.

ITT edgelords

What if those wild animals produce natural resources and killing them would prevent them from doing that?

whalefacts.org/why-are-whales-important/

RARE
A
R
E

rare

Yeah I mentioned them. But they only kill tiny whales, the Norwegians harpoon hundreds of minke whales. Not that I see a problem with that because they're a "least concern" species but when the Japs kill a single one there's a shitstorm. Meanwhile the Norwegians kill like 500 every summer.

Again is the population is stable there's no reason not to hunt them.

They can produce resources, but even if one dies other which will produce resources.

nothing wrong unless they're hunting them to extinction, which they are

No the faroe guys are the ones in that picture with the sea red with the blood of whales. It is one of the few places where whale hunting is legal. Has to do with some tribal shit or whatever.

slightly rare

>they think we are that stupid

I doubt it. They're just getting by on a technicality while laughing at our impotent rage.

The snow beaners up in Canada and Alaska and even Greenland kill whales for the same reason. Tribal shit.

Some Eskimos or Inuits or Islanders or some crap hunt whales
>It's ok, it's traditional for their people.
Japs, Norwegians
>Not traditional, not OK

Same shit in Australia
>These turtles are endangered, no-one can hunt or kill them. Except abos.

Yep

Fuck off hippy the world has bigger problems than whales

This video from southpark is a good summary of my stance on whale slaughter, pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=k7tQdag7DdI

there are a lot of misconceptions about it
when people think about whales they generally think about the cool ones like the blue whale or the orca or the sperm whale, but mostly the ones that get hunted are the shitty small ones that there are a billion of like pic related
would you really give a shit if these went extinct? I wouldn't

also there really isn't that much whaling going on anymore, I tried to get a job on a whaling boat but there are like 10 in the whole country, and whale meat isn't actually that good, there's very few people who eat it more than once a year, mostly whales were hunted for oil, but there's less smelly oil available now so nobody really uses whale oil anymore

As long as they don't FUBAR the population, I don't give a fuck

Did he died?

>edgelord
Heh....the only edge.... *unsheathes katana*

You'll get.... *teleports behind you*

Is THIS! *cuts you into pieces*

Heh...too easy....

It is absolutely morally degenerate. Whales are extremely intelligent and have a conscious awareness of their environment and themselves just like their human counterparts. Hunting for whales and slaughtering them en masse is almost irredeemable. If we give niggers the right to vote, why can't we give whales the right to live?

>can confirm whale meat is barely edible
>interned at a marine research station in alaska
>whale meat soft and a dark red with the texture of beef liver. Extremely high iron content makes it taste shitty
> unlike beef or pork, all the fat is on the outside of the whale, and the inside muscle is rather lean
> native people here don't eat it very much, mostly feed it to their dogs. They themselves will eat the blubber

> Whale Penis measured!
> dispose of the remains in the freezer!

>It is absolutely morally degenerate. Whales are extremely intelligent and have a conscious awareness of their environment and themselves just like their human counterparts. Hunting for whales and slaughtering them en masse is almost irredeemable. If we give niggers the right to vote, why can't we give whales the right to live?

Intelligence is an arbitrary measure. Pigs are smarter than dogs, but we eat pigs but think of anyone that eats dogs as savages.

Horses and the cows have about the same intelligence. But eating cows is ok, and horses not okay.

An octopus has the intelligence of a 4 year old child. Yet we don't have any problems with eating octopus.

>Yet we don't have any problems with eating octopus.

Jap detected.

Better than what the Jews do to chickens

>Ok I'll bite

What DO jews do to chickens.

>ITT: Degenerate weaboos defending Whale slaughter

So you're the OLD jersey, huh? Nice to meet my retarded cousin's dad

My feeling basically

They should make whale aquariums and harvest them like we do cows. Why hasn't anyone done this?

I thought whaling was internationally banned.

Fuck them. It's not their ocean. Let them eat all the seaweed they want but nothing else.

Intelligence is not completely arbitrary. You would have an easier time killing a downy kid compared to a normal kid because you realize it does not experience the world with as much depth as you do.
I think self-awareness is a good benchmark for a level of intelligence that should be protected by humans instead of hunted by them. Since octopodes cannot pass the mirror test, I would say that they aren't nearly as intelligent as a four year old child.

They treat them like goyim

who cares about whales honestly

Finally a jap to comment on this matter. So what are your thoughts on whale killing? Is it really a tradition?

tried sharkfin soup

literal shit

I don't get how people can be avid cultural conservatives and not care about environmental conservation.

Isn't Norway the largest whale killer?

Just havin' some ol' good fun. Whalebeef is delicious.

the whales they are killing are minkes, they aren't endangered and they fill no specific niche in the ecosystem that would not be filled if they went extinct. so honestly there is no harm in it

They did, and it was for their horns because they thought it helped with erectile dysfunction.

In a 100 years the oceans will be dead either way
Let them eat their potency boosting whale dicks while they can

Woah nice.

That's shoped r-right?

>be in japan around the time the whaling controversy kicks up
>see what the fuss is all about, order a whale meat nabe
>it literally tastes like low quality walmart steak
>figure what they gave me wasn't whale
>go buy some whale sashimi at tsukiji shijou
>it tastes like sweet, raw steak, and not in a good way

i don't get it

>if if if if if if if if if if if animals die then the entire eco system will be thrown out of control and the planet will become a barren rock like Mars!

>food is about taste
I bet you are a supporter of philandering and sex outside of marriage.

Realistically, how many would they need to hunt per year to keep the whale population stable? Would it be enough to make a profit?

which is why you don't share technology with subhumans. AnCap is an inherently subhuman and rapist point of view and is directly responsible for all our problems because when wealthy businessmen run out of resources to exploit they start looking at people as wallets and votes to be controlled.

Everything you're seeing with MSM and the left and what soros is doing is driven by ancap philosophy. That humans are there to be harvested by the ubermen.

Faroe islands do a fair bit of whaling. Everyone on the island gets a share from what i remember, i dont see a problem with it.

I think you only get a share of the meat if you were born there, or married into a family there. Touristfags cant partake

Whales are degenerates, off with their heads.

Sushi, yum!

You gotta have the whale oil man