Writer: Skottie Young
Art: Nic Klein

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Vyj1C8ogtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally who cares

I don't know how to feel about this

Is Nic Klein good artist?

They're just doing this to get new readers in with the new movie.

Why couldn't they just keep Duggan on while rebooting the story?

maybe he told the story he wants to tell

Its better for it to happen now then for Duggan to go all Dan Slott on it and the quality takes a nosedive.

He wrote 80 issues, user. Maybe enough is enough. You need to know when to stop

>“Before I pitched Rocket Raccoon back in 2013, I tried to get Deadpool, haha,” Young said.

Yes. He did some issues on Remender's Cap and has a great sci-fi series Drifter over at Image.

Hmm. I was just really starting to dig the newest issues. Im fucking sick and tired of Marvel rebooting this garbage over and over again

How terrible is skottie young

His RR series was good though.

He's as reddit as it gets. So I guess he's the right fit for Deadpool.

I counted at least 128 with minis and a Spiderman/Deadpool one shot

And Uncanny Avengers

Duggan's run is underrated on art, Mike Hawthorne, Mattel Lolli and Scott Koblish kicked ass

and declan shalvey (who had only an arc but it was one of the best ones)

Time to suffer an entirely new pain, right along side wade.

>early Sup Forums spams DP memes
>it filters to the rest of the internet
>eventually becomes normiebait
>this timeline

It is okay, we can like popular things too, especially since this site is one of the reasons an unknown like him got spammed to the death.

Hell yeah

normies

>hating Skottie Young
Faggot

considering that young writes i hate fairyland, im surprised more people arent interested considering that's a fun fucking read

I honestly have no clue who he is, and am expecting terrible things. It could only be so after a run that has been as defining as Duggan's. With little sprinkles by kelly. There hasn't ever been an era as good to the character as the start of Remender to ending of Duggan with the character.

Duggan being butt buddies with Remender is only reason Wade's characterization has been so cohesive across so many arcs that all happened after Way/Nicenzia gave up the goods.

seriously
and his Rocket Raccoon mini was really fun too

Skottie Young Deadpool can be interesting. Wish he would write Rocket Raccoon again though.

>I honestly have no clue who he is
Then educate yourself before you sound like a tool --
>and am expecting terrible things
Too late.

His art is great, but I can rarely stand his writing.

As if I care bud, the reality is most people are expecting the changeover to be terrible.

so what is duggan writhing in the new line beside countdown?

Yeah, but this is a Marvel title, which means it’s not okay to be excited for it, and Young mostly works with Marvel, so he’s obviously an SWJ and it’s not okay to like him, and he’s writing Deadpool, which is not okay to like because casuals love him. Also this is Sup Forums, which doesn’t actually read comics, expecting them to know I Hate Fairy Land is kind of outrageous.

I think art will be great, but the writing has me worried. I hope he continues fro Duggan and ignores Way. But I am not even sure he can pull it off.

He left Marvel for Image
You've never been to a I hate Fairyland thread

Young isn't really my cuppa but I'd be tempted to get this just for the Klein art

Sup Forums draws a lot of fanart of Gert

Tony Moore on the worst one

Is that the same young from I Hate Fairyland?

Does that mean that series is over with?

Duggan has been wonderful taking the reigns of Deadpool, so I hope Young does a good job also

Is this the end of suffering for Wade?

>dadpool will never exist again

>Skottie
is it still the 90s where he lives

Carol when

No, he just doesn't know they're over. So don't tell Skottie.

So you're saying skottie doesn't know?

Skottie doesn't know
youtu.be/0Vyj1C8ogtE

Bitch you already got a Mini.

meh

shamefur dispray yashida

deadpool wasn't unknown though

he was known to comic book people but to wider population, he was d-list tier. His presence growing across internet was Sup Forums turning him into their unofficial mascot after greenface. he was posted fanatically in pic dumps and used for everything from reaction images to as mentioned pic dumps. He was everywhere. that trickled out into other places and it took off. Sup Forums always runs away from its own creations.

God why do we love sufferingpool

I wish we had gotten some Wade/Ellie/Evan adventures

A dadpool adventure comic would have been amazing. Wade is at his best when he is with kids.

>it's another "well known artist starts writing" episode

I wish they'd cancel this show

Kid Apocalypse will become a god tier husbando if he isnt one already

>I honestly have no clue who he is

I honestly feel like they wanted young him to almost have a james dean kind of thing going
on.

I'm merely being honest about why I'm negative on the changeover.

>I'm merely being honest about why I'm negative on the changeover.
It's an example of his work dude. FYI he's known as an artist more than a writer.

Please dont be another waypool. It was hard for duggan to repair all the damage way did.

Are they gonna at least keep deadpool as a pseudo-villain? I like his team of d-list villains he's got going on in the spider crossover comic.

Kelly is already gone bro, only clout that comic had. It'll get quietly ended when duggan finishes his run. They'll reboot his appearances across all comics he comes in May.

Anyone who says bud in that manner should fucking kill themselves.

Shhh.

>skottie young

Swee-

>On writing not art

Oh.