Why aren't you married yet?

Sup Forums likes to talk big about saving "muh race;" so why don't you have a loving, same-race wife and at least 2 kids yet?

Is there anything else you could ever really want or need?

a bad coin flip and she gets the house the kids and half your shit

Because it's not worth the hassle or risk.

Because I'm a social gargoyle, but even if I bothered with dating first 2 posts best posts.

Essentially T H I S
T
H
I
S

I am married. I married a sexy fit black woman, and we have 2 kids.

could be worse I guess

I wrote a long-winded list of reasons, but really I just hate myself and other people.

I don't have the energy or optimism to give a good life to a wife and child. I'll be lucky if I can manage to do that for myself.

I'm not financially able to support a family yet

I'm 24

That puts me in the cuckgeneration of hyperlibtards

I donate sperm regularly. I expect I have started ~20 family by now.

Welcome to Sup Forums. I hope you are enjoying your time before you depart back to plebbit

There are no virgins to be found on the continent. No hymen, no diamond, bitches.

less than 50 people per year have actual children from donated sperm

>gambling half your assets and income on the whims of a modern womyn
No thanks

I am not marrying in American women, let alone in America until they change the marriage laws or repeal the 19th amendment. East Europe slavic girls look nice.

No woman would want a trainwreck like me.

I already accepted I'll die alone and unhappy.

if you live with one (which seems to be the fad now) for a long period of time, you're considered common-law married anyhow. what is the point if you don't ever marry or have kids? waste of fuckin' time.

Everyone of you faggots saying, "she take half my stuff n shit" are fucking losers. Why don't you get a women who isn't a fucking snake and make it work.

I have a soon to be fiance and I plan on having at least 5 children. We both voted for Trump.

>living with women

because white women are thieves

Are you gay?

Because I'm afraid of my wife dying. That kind of heartbreak would shatter me. I am perfectly comfortable with my own death. My passing is unremarkable to me. But to see my partner who I'd love like my own arm die before me is frightening.

nah, id just rather not get financially rekt by being a thirsty nigger.

I tired and failed because I'm incapable of being attracted to anything but complete bitches. Society ruined me.

I'll take any advice.

>implying any of you have money/house a woman would want
>implying any of you could actually find a decent woman to have sex with you

Married 2 years, wife is pregnant, buying our next home in 5 or more acres in Pennsylvania.

>Married 2 years
>pregnant
>our next home
Have fun losing your 5 acre home with a nigger wife's son every month whey your divorce finalizes in 2022 with half your income towards alimony an a quarter of the rest of your income to child support. Enjoy!

>Cute wives are attracted to $ and status.
>Kids cost $.
>House costs $.
>Half of all millennials are living with their parents after college because they're underemployed and broke.

I was with my high school sweetheart for 10 years. Marred 3 years, happily for 2. She never wanted children. She decided she didn't want to be with me anymore. Or any man for that matter. I'm sure I'll meet someone else eventually. She even told me I should remarry and have kids. Can't help but wonder what's the point. I wish there was a big war, I would like off this ride, but in a respectable manor.

That seems unlikely considering they pay me ~$100/visit

>Have fun losing your 5 acre home with a nigger wife's son every month whey your divorce finalizes in 2022 with half your income towards alimony an a quarter of the rest of your income to child support. Enjoy!
cringed

Because most of them are under 30. No man under 30 should ever be married.

>Sup Forums likes to talk big
you filthy leftists bug chaser whore

What?

It's too late.

Once the boomers die, it's gonna be like the tide going out and we'll be half shitskin.

So who cares.

Because I'm a kissless virgin who hasn't made a friend in 8 years and haven't talked to a girl outside of obligations or family for as long as I can remember.

So that's it huh. No pain no gain? Never gonna taste the sweetness even once if it means you'll never possibly taste the sour bits?

t. future divorcee

Because I do not see myself as lovable.

Because my fiancé left me over my political beliefs.

Also I'm 20. I've got time to find a nice white girl and have a family. It's literally my number 1 goal in life.

>>>>you guys are a bunch of losers and im not a loser! haha losers!!!

I'm a non-White, I'm pretty sure most of Sup Forums is glad I'm not married and procreating. Which still doesn't excuse why they aren't married with children, either.

I spent so long trying to figure out what to do with my life that I forgot to actually DO something with it to make myself marriage material. I've settled on EMT/Paramedic for its general usefulness, decent social status, and solid pay down the line. Still tempted to just become a manager at my current Panera job and see where that takes me. Either way, meeting decent women is tough.

Literally me: the post.

Because I'd like to get my life straight before risking the wellbeing of a wife and possibly a child.