How to troll a disabled person

>be me
>get fired from nursing home
>have charge of assault of a disadvantaged adult

so, basically, was serving someone, this fucking cunt kept moaning about the temp of the food "it's too hot" "it's too cold" "i'm tired" "the lights are too bright"

then she insults the staff, is bitter about everything, she had a stroke and her family dumped her here one day, she is 79 years old, and has limited movement of her left arm and leg, and whines about EVERYTHING

so, in her room, i put everything out of reach, she whined, i slapped her in the face going "bad dog" and threw the food on the floor, saying "dogs eat off the floor, you fucking useless bitch" her reaction was fucking amazing, you guys,

am I a bad person? no, i'm not, i fucking hate disabled people, also old people, fuck off

Make America Great Again,

cap the living age of every human in this country at 65

ubump

most of you will agree with what i did

HEY RABBI
WHATCHA POSTING?

bring better bait next time

i just really hate disabled person

how can a person who had a stroke, gets money from the government, be fucking bitter and cry about losing a limb or losing the ability to walk?

how the fuck is that "torture"?

answer me

you should tell every potential future employer that story, whether it's true or not

fuck off retard. Old people are pretty cool if you talk to them

>Make America Great Again,
>cap the living age of every human in this country at 65

Trump is 70.

Don't cut yourself on that edge.

What's with all this bullshit false-flag tier nonsense all over the place.
Are these gonna be put up on some new's station as an example of how evil the ALT RIGHT is or something?

This is exactly it. This is a fake post. We're gonna be blamed and grouped into this nonsense

this is fake

>65
Only degenerate fucktards are old at 65. Competent people living health non-degenerate lifestyles (vegan straightedge) are still healthy and young at 90+

Pretty bad person

Yes. Make up a story and then reference your story in the news. It is the nu-journalism. Been happening for a while.

These false flags are so incredibly lame.
OP, here's a pro tip. Next time get a proxy so you can reply and agree with yourself.
Now go write your fucking clickbait article, faggot

lol OP is bragging about assaulting and old disabled person and you guys are buying it

This, my uncle started a new busnisses at 95 and is selling the product at a major league ball park.

Well evrn though we wll know this is bait. If it was true you should be put down.

you did that to someone's grandma

kill yourself

Include me in the news, CNN.

you're a kike journo posting this to screencap yourself

I agree. Some disabled people are fucking assholes who think the whole world owes them because of their disability.

B8 thread

Sage

Some of the weakest bait I've seen in a while, congrats

Given that this is Sup Forums though, I'm sure you'll get at least 60 replies