A new Diginun?!

Bamco you filthy animals

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqPwarOp-KI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wrong board dumbass

Digimon is Sup Forums for some reason.

It's because Moot made the mistake of giving people the delusions that "honorary Sup Forums" exists.

heh.
still this mofo right here made me wish for U.S. cartoons to have more badass dinos.

Having Venusmon in a Digimon show would be the FCC's worst nightmare.

indeed

Digimon being Sup Forums applied to the dub of the first seasons of the show being unable to be talked about on Sup Forums because it changed so much that it was pretty much its own western property, like the Digimon movie. As time went on, Digimon interest faded and it was more accepted on boards like Sup Forums and /m/, people generally just stuck back to those boards. Heck, now there's even a /vg/ general that's generally dead.
And while people like may complain about the idea of "honory Sup Forums", if not outright then passive aggressively, the idea of it ultimately doesn't matter because mods generally delete threads anyway, making the matter, ironically, moot.

youtube.com/watch?v=nqPwarOp-KI

LOOK TO THE PAST

I wanted to ████ Henry Wong so hard.

Censored for the US of A.

The land of FREEDOM cannot stand the original version, so they get the censored version because RELIGION.

Vatican City, meanwhile, gets Pic Related.

I can't even tell what I'm looking at.

Yasuda's art is trash.

Since Bandai of America is imploding, I wonder if Ciel was just a guy who was going to lose his job anyway deciding to dick around.

They're basically the same though. I'd say it's more of a different form than anything

a rusted Geno Saurer in digital form

Officially Ciel is Noir's twin sister.
And the next-to-none difference makes the censure even more stupid.

>Wan't even a Data-Attribute.
Everything went wrong.

Ciels appear as Noirs in online games when played by EU\JP, and viceversa.

I can give Angewomon and Lilithmon a pass, and at least shit like Cho-Hakkaimon are wacky at a bare minimum, but come the fuck on, that's LITERALLY just a generic anime girl.

not exactly. take a good look at the eyes.

The hat is the lifeform, and the humanoid is a puppet