Sup Forums General Drawthread

THREAD GUIDELINES
>Provide references for requested characters and keep them to one image/post.
>Keep requests Sup Forums related and keep them concise.
>General OC discussion belongs in "Work on your art" and the Donut Steel threads.
>However, OC requests are allowed as long as they aren't /trash/ material or fanfiction. If it's not /coc/ you must provide a link to the comic or cartoon.
>Be patient and take it easy! Don't forget to check the booru to see if your request was filled.
>Drawfriends, don't hold back.
>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS, WHINERS OR SPAMMERS SUCH HONEY LEMON/GO GO SPAMMER
>Keep art critique short, otherwise take it to the Batman thread.
>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>Don't fight spam with spam.
>No begging.
>Have fun!

>Collection of Deliveries:
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Drawfriends Gallery List:
pastebin.com/8Z0NFeUa

>Drawing Books, tutorials, practice websites, and drawing programs:
pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a

NSFW deliveries and Requests should be posted in the or Previous Thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=20993
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can anyone draw superman thought robot beating up Goku blanco for me

Requesting the last 3 fusions.

>my delivery got the thumbnail

As it fucking should be

Requesting Schwick as Spider-Man's landlord

Requesting Tulip from Infinity Train taking off her glasses and letting her hair down, then winking at the viewer.

Requesting Marinette as sexy Napoleonic soldier.

only high quality premium deliveries deserve be OP image.

Your favorite Sup Forums girl wearing this

Requesting Power girl dressed like Rainbow Mika. Maybe with her noting how she's actually wearing more then she usually does

Requesting a distracted Spider-Man swinging into a wall as a naked X-23 jetpacks by.

Requesting fusion

requesting Cassandra from tangled doing that one pose where she's pulling her shirt up, but not showing anything explicit

Requesting BW taking an after-workout gym selfie a la instagram abs shots or ass shots

>instantly filled with waifu shit

Requesting Yung Hee's friend Cassie (Mike Tyson Mysteries) getting kidnapped the same way as Penny in the right pic.

Cassie is in the season 4 episode "Spring Break", which is the first episode of the season.

Requesting Moffete modeling this bikini.

Requesting Star Butterfly sick in bed having a coughing fit

Requesting Vandal Savage and the Immortal Man staring down each other fiercely.

Requesting Ben and Kaine wearing matching hoodies, with Ben giving a thumbs-up while Kaine refuses to look at him.

SURPRISE OPPAI!!!

Sareena request from a previous thread

Requesting Jake having night terrors.

Requesting Rebirth Starfire playing NES with Shaggy

Can we have a version of this picture with Blackfire instead?

Requesting Tinkerbell standing in front of a boy who has been shrunk down to her size (and out of his clothes), with her hands on her face and looking very excited.
He'd be facing away from the viewer, to keep it slightly less lewd.

Requesting the BH6 team as Shadowrunners.

>Wasabi as a Troll Phys Adept (or Shaman).
>Honey as an Elf Mage.
>Hiro as a human Rigger with Baymax as a drone.
>GoGo as a Dwarf Street Samurai.
>Fred as an Ork Decker.

Requesting a crossover of Iron Man and the Red Power Ranger from the 2017 movie fighting along side together.

Requesting March Harriet enjoying a nice cup of tea

Requesting the bottom pic with CJ and Eileen (CJ as the tall one, and looking happier, and Eileen as the short one)

Requesting this image with Sue Richards and Black Banther

Requesting Draxum hanging with Shredder.

Requesting a version using these other characters please.

Requesting Pic Above with Stark replacing Owlman and Black Widow replacing Superwoman.

>Extremis Suit
>brown eyes/dark brown hair if unmasked; I like the Granov version
>long hair, dark/bright red for Nat; not ginger
>all black leather bodysuit, no half-gloves (meaning full black gloves, like the rest of the suit)

Thanks Drawfriend!

Requesting Frankie Foster dancing in her Powerpuff Girls underwear, like Cameron Diaz in the Charlie's Angels movie.

dave, please

Requesting a pin up of Madam Mim like the girl on the left

Requesting Figaro as an alebrije from Coco.

Requesting Star noticing his cheek marks.

Requesting Seduda from PPG, or her PPGZ look since that never gets drawn, attacking an onlooker like pic related.

Requesting Cleo(top) wearing this lovely anime outfit

Requesting Virgil from Static Shock, in either his comic look, TV show look, or future Justice League look, Storm from X-Men, and Livewire from Superman TAS, hanging out together in anyway the artists sees fit.

What are you doing posting, abusefag?
Your 30 days are nowhere near done.
There's this neat part on Desu archive, where you can see stuff like why you got banned, and for how long.

Ditto on this one Really, though. Check that section out, it's real helpful.

Requesting Talia taking a selfie like Yuka Kuramochi in the right, there.

You again? I am not abusefag, how many times we gonna need to have this no sense talk?

>we gonna need
>no sense talk
OUCH!

Requesting the Middleton cheer squad (minus Ron) replacing their usual uniforms with Virgin Killer sweaters.

Just Kim, Bonnie and Tara in the sweaters is fine too

Requesting the Dog Mum from that one Oh Yeah Cartoons' short, Ask Edward: All About the Babies, wearing that friend egg breakfast bikini, and posing like in the image on the bottom-right.

Requesting Ranger Tabes like in the top image. Rolled-up shirt, and booty-shorts.

Not OR, but solid work user.

It's just me or is there more "waifus in sexy suits" requests than usually and they are also more obnoxious?

Requesting Carnage forgetting where he parked

Requesting Tina like the pic on the right.

Oh Shit, that was fast!
Not OR, nice work sir

I posted this in the last thread, so I want to thank the artist who did the Montana Max piece from the previous thread. I’m still in love with it. And just got done watching Love Disconnection, and loved that episode. It reminded me of Vegeta/Bulma so requesting Montana Max and Elmyra as Vegeta/Bulma, or Montana Max re-enacting the infamous That’s My Bulma scene from DragonBall. Or anything with these two really. Maybe aged up and running a park ranging company. Anything at all with these two are more than fine. I have a weakness for the whole tough guy act that eventually gets soft around a happy go lucky girl thing.

Have you seen the image posts number, and the actual anons ITT, my dude?

Requesting either Matrix and AndrAIa from Reboot, or Ray Tracer & Mouse from Reboot, drawn like a scenario from pic related, or anything the artist can come up with.

Nice!

It's an old pic
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=20993

Why would you do this?

Probably since it's exactly what you asked? I don't see the problem

Requesting Velma and Daphne pressing their tits together with Velma looking smug about how much bigger her boobs are.

Requesting spurde spardo holding a pillow waifu of Bronwyn.
Bronwyn can be in spurde style if you want or not.

Requesting Insector Peridot with Lapis Ryuzaki.

Requesting Marinette as a muslim woman.

Requesting Leya Sodo leaning in a door frame wearing only a white robe like the girl on the left except have the robe hanging open with the right side hanging down so you can see she isn't wearing anything underneath and the left side hanging so that it just covers her pussy.

Requesting Wonder Woman showing a shy(but cute) homosexual behaviour with Gwen.

Requesting Rob in his Dr. Wrecker persona with the power of a Celestialsapien

Requesting Singularity Jane posing her feet.

Requesting Big Destiny kissing the hand of the Godmother of the Human mafia

Requesting Miles Shortman casually spanking Stella's ass, making her blush

Requesting Lady Rainicorn just about to bite young Finn

I have never seen an interaction with these two at all, even in the show. There was only 1 episode where Bugs talked about them during an award ceremony, but zero interaction. So kindly requesting Bugs Bunny and Yakko Warner, having any sort of interaction at all. I doubt these two would be buddy buddy sadly, but the artist can do whatever he/she pleases with it.

Here ya go

MODS

Requesting fusion

Requesting Eclipsa wearing a cute spade shaped bikini while looking smug.

If this was a request for the actual Princess Leai, would it have come out looking the same?

nope

This may be more Sup Forums-related, but suggesting Red Lantern Popuko (Right) and Blue Lantern Pipimi (Left) from Pop Team Epic.

Requesting busty Smurfette.

Requesting Lisa trying on an identical lab outfit Dextra had made for her, and Lisa asking Dextra how it looks on her, with Dextra stunned at how good she looks in it

keep telling yourself that, "shon"

How do artists here feel about request spam? Not like two or three requests, but people who posts double-digit requests.

A
FUCKING
NIPPLE

If you mean just the amount of requests, look at /aco/ 225 out of the 250 request refs are just spam. If you mean someone just spam requesting the same thing after multiple deliveries, that's pretty shitty, especially if they have gotten some of the better deliveries .

Requesting Deathstroke Having his Death Note

I mean one guy posting a large amount of requests (I'm talking 20-30+). Sometimes with the same theme, like fusions, but I basically mean someone who just dumps a notepad file of requests every thread.

I post maybe one fusion idea every once in a while, then rotate for another later. Seeing the large influx of charts with specific filenames does kind of discourage me from posting. I get more annoyed by the Sup Forums spam or the classic "do random character with random character" which make no sense

Requesting IJQ's concept Yellow Diamond done in OK K.O.'s style

Requesting Opal in a Zooman outfit

Requesting a dizzy/knocked out Cosma with anime style swirly eyes.

Requesting an image of Darkseid that incorporates a golden omega symbol as a hybrid halo/laurel wreath.

Requesting a POV of Mr. Frond's hand(s) reaching up and grabbing Ms. Jacobson's butt with her looking over her shoulder and down toward the viewer (in this particular case, Mr. Frond).

You can decide Ms. Jacobson's expression

Requesting the Aqua Teens working for The Joker

The Charming siblings as Liquid, Solid, and Solidus Snake.

Will Harangue at his news desk with a picture of Ben arm in arm with Looma and Attea. Will is saying, "Not only is Ben Tennyson a menace to public safety, he is a threat to traditional family values."