How sexy are you, Sup Forums?

How sexy are you, Sup Forums?

Take the test (and this is the only LEGIT test based on real-world data of its type)

Anons: heartiste.wordpress.com/dating-market-value-test-for-men/

Femanons: heartiste.wordpress.com/dating-market-value-test-for-women/

I'll dump my woman hate folder to get things started.

guess who

this is why i hate.

this is why I would vote for Hitler.

Having an iq of over 145 is a negative? Why live?

I don't need to take the fucking test to know I have the lowest marks possible in every category

According to this I'm a 9/10
I call bullshit

> claims to score 9/10
> test is out of 26

bro, +9 makes you a "classic beta" who can only pull fat chicks

Well I call bullshit to this test cos I scored in the positive.

this is why i'm a polygamist

You understand that you can't bump your own thread, right? It's fortunate too, as this thread is shit. Kindly stop creating threads.

lol

>>

>a pick up artist quiz to see how hot shit you are bro.

You are the degeneracy killing this nation hand in hand with the women you hate.

nice didgeridoos but I only turned to this degenerate shit after being lied to and betrayed by multiple women / gf's who I thought were wife material.

But Donald Trump is 70 and a genuine 10/10

>Degenerate

Do not let this dick squid deter you youre still correct and on the right path

>all these questions about da club and bars
Yeah nah fuck that shit. Promiscuity a shit.

So you went the pump and dump route rather than the how to train your girl route?

To each his own I guess.

+3. It's kind of on point actually.

>How sexy are you, Sup Forums?

>21. You’ve just met a cute girl in a club and have been talking with her for five minutes when she abruptly changes the topic to a raunchy conversation about her multiorgasmic ability. You respond with:

What kind of normie fucking questions are these?
This shit would NEVER happen to me. NEVER.
I've scored -7 so far and I'm not even done.

My final score is -10
Most of my bad score was being ugly and poor and unwilling to put up with a woman's stupidity by turning myself into a man whore.

I gained some points on questions that are basically "some bullshit happens. do you take the bullshit like a cuck or wreck their shit?"
I selected to wreck their shit because I'm so tired of bullshit, on certain questions this decreased my score even more.

>26. In the middle of the conversation you have to pee. You say:

>(A) “I have to go to the bathroom. I’ll be right back.”
>(B) “Excuse me.”
>(C) nothing. Just go.

>(A): -1 point
>(B): 0 points
>(C): +1 point

Piss your pants. right there. Alpha as fuck.

All of those situations at the end there the point situations were autistic as fuck. Only Sup Forums would believe this.

reeeeeee

I know exactly how he feels, women just do this. The same thing happened to me with my girlfriend of four years, except it wasn't with a random, it was my best friend. I don't ever want to date a woman again.

you cant quantify me bro

DONT TRY

Also, this is the cringiest most inaccurate test I've seen, I know a lot of guys that don't fit this description that absolutely crush it with the ladies.