How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=ready player one
youtube.com/watch?v=t5Lz14wu1uw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This movie will be shit but I'll watch it to see iron giant, Kanedas bike, and the stingray animated in 3D.

like WB can't go bankrupt soon enough

indifferent but like the depressed kind of indifferent

>K-kids like them vidyer games, right?
>We also have those franchises sitting there, slap them all in
>I heard faux 90's nostalgiaby millenials is all the rage

R U ME

Please someone ANYONE just burn this piece of shit studio to the ground

I can't stand looking at this. Just launch the missile already.

i hate it

I get being this cynical, but Ernie Kline did a lot of this nostalgia baiting himself with the novel.

Manipulated.

WHERE IS THE GIANT

I still think there's a chance this thing doesn't suck. It's Spielberg for God's sake, he wouldn't have gotten outta bed if he didn't think it was worth doing.

yeah, just like Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

>Spielberg cant do cashgrabs
All he has to do is sign this shit and it ships.

>different things you like in the same movie at the same time

I’m scared! And angry! Grrrr.

wow, fucking WOW
they just ruined like 40 years of fucking pop culture with ONE FUCKING MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!

>I still think there's a chance this thing doesn't suck.
There isn't

>It's Spielberg for God's sake
Yeah CURRENT Spielberg who hasn't made anything even close to decent in decades

That was Lucas' fault. Just about everyone involved with Indy (including Harrison Ford) had wanted to make Indy IV for years, but George INSISTED it be about aliens, refusing to budge for years on it. Finally, they just caved. It's a different case.

bridge of spies was gud

Yeah like BFG

these posters are amazingly bad, i really hope that spielberg actually made a fuck you nostalgia movie

>CURRENT Spielberg who hasn't made anything even close to decent
War Horse, The Post, Lincoln, Bridge of Spies, Tintin, The Terminal, Munich, Catch Me If You Can, you're just not as nostalgic for those as his old stuff.

But the novel is crap
I feel nothing

Go look up any trailer or TV spot

If you can actually sit through the fucking thing you'll see he hasn't

or War of the Worlds
or AI
or BFG

he's made some great movies, but he's also made some really bad ones. And none with source material as uniquely awful as Ready Player One

>Implying there was anything wrong with Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

kys

Indeed it is, but it appears just from the trailer that they've changed a lot. So benefit of the doubt.

>they've changed a lot
really just some of the nostalgia-bait cameos, which never really had anything to do with the actual plot

also I guess they made the lead more attractive

what about BGFY?

Where was the bit about the rebellion in the book? Or F'nale Zandor?

WHY IS EVERYONE MAKING NOSTALGIA BAIT THESE DAYS FUCKCKAWEGFV'PLOKJAERGBH

Cause dude lmao vaporwave

Looks like a fun time. No alcohol required.

The book is almost unreadably juvenile.

I don't see the movie being any good.

You should try getting a job that pays instead of being an unpaid shill for a studio that won't make it to August

>Risky Business poster

But fucking why? Like, how can they try to tap into nostalgia so shamelessly that has *nothing* to do with the content of the film?

I thought it was May, ladderbro

Im only watching this because i feel bad i never watched the iron giant on the big screen,and this is the closest thing im gonna have.
But i know im gonna hate this shitty movie.

That's a Risky Business poster? I thought it was a they live poster

Have you even seen a They Live poster?

Reminder - Indiana Jones 5, starring Harrison Ford is due out in the next couple years according to Disney's new slate

They're nostalgia-baiting the 80's in general. The lead guy rallies his army by blasting his boombox like Cusack in Say Anything.

No thanks.

It's weird that they're making a movie.
I thought it was the kind of book that is so nostalgia laden it really only works if you happen to be the same age as the author.

Wait, what am I missing? Why Iron Giant? Is there a game in the movie or something of it?

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

Because WB hates you and everything you ever loved that's why he's in there

Pretty annoyed

If WB does not sink like a fucking ship made of rocks after this movie then I will hang myself with my own pubes

>Rambo
too far

i hate this
i hate this
i hate this
this is literally the worst timeline

I clapped when I recognized Lost Boys!

Well... since I am not an autistic nostalgia-fag who is triggered when anything touches his "oh so precious memories", I don't care.

I enjoyed the book, so I'll watch the movie with a fuckbuddy, get drunk watching it and have a great time.

Aroused.

Psuedo-Nostalgia is hot, people don't need to be born or experience this shit anymore. Just want to listen to a greatest hits album and pretend they always liked the band.

Well if it's anything like the book it will probably be big dumb and fun

I know I'm going to get called an Sup Forums yard for this, but isn't this almost exactly like Sword Art online?

they will

every movie they have this year will bomb hard and Time Warner already wants to get rid of them when the merger fails on June 21st

>I enjoyed the book
you might not be an autistic nostalgiafag, but you are also literally the Man With No Taste

twitter.com/search?q=ready player one

and yet the retards at Sup Forums will STILL tell you it won't bomb

It's sword art online if sword art online literally had a direct copy reference of each anime since the beginning of time
imagine if you started watching SAO and you see kirito form a party with Naruto, Ichigo, Luffy, Goku, Jojo, Ash, and the entire Anime Xmen and it's not even done well just literally the fucking carbon copy character copy-pasted into the sao world
that's what ready player one is

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

there was meant to be an image accompanying the scream

this is disturbing

This movie is a godsend. Now I can watch 30 nostalgia filled 80's films in one. I'll save so much time that I can now spend watching new and exciting WB films in the cinema at full price. Thanks WB!

I fucking hate lazy nostalgia pandering so damn much

Just stop and

Why do I relate to that second post so much

Sure yes yes good goy. It was Lucas' fault. Totally Lucas' part and not in any way Spielberg's because its not like it was his own movie or anything

I thought this nostalgia meme died like in 2014-5 along with TBBT's popularity.

Look and see what you've done Sup Forums!. How could you do this? You evil evil monsters!

Can't wait for this movie, looks fun

you post on Sup Forums?

No, never

This film just screams pandering, and I've seen basically no ads for it. It's going to be shit.

You should have called everyone perverts. It's like you don't even know why the image you posted was funny.

>actual rotten tomatoes critic
I can't wait for this embargo to drop

Actually I'm more annoyed the War Games part will be removed because it's too dated now.

It's supposed to be funny?

>Said the manchild posting on Sup Forums
Shit taste is what brings us together, user.

What on God's green earth is this?

No the pointing out of shit taste is what brings us together.

the movie that's going to finally kill WB

youtube.com/watch?v=t5Lz14wu1uw

THINGS I KNOW!

So it's spy kids 3D the anime?

>A movie that is basically a personified Funko Pop adapted from a book that reads like the journal of someone who collects Funko Pops has its own official Funko Pop
>It's not even one of the original characters
>Even the merchandise is built around THINGS I KNOW
Pottery.

>Making Of literally shows Lucas saying "yeah I wouldn't budge on aliens" while everyone else literally says "so we figured... alright man, if that's really what you wanna do..."
You're right though, it's probably le jewish tricks.

I liked it better when it was called Summer Wars

yes, with a mix of 80's and modern pop culture references

This, I want ultra-seven

It looks great. Buncha soyboy cucks don't know how to have fun any more.

It sounds like it's trying to be unique so much that it'll circle back to generic as fuck.

I don't get why you are upset