Liberal logic is infallible

Liberal logic is infallible

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/iA032
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We have that already though
At least in Illinois

the 2nd amendment protects gun ownership, not immigrants from countries known to be hostile to america

It turns out the people who are targeted by government policies matter. It's like people are not equal or something... Weird. Really makes me think..

>punish the good guys

There are no good mudslimes

Muslims suck.

golly, that fired that ol' synapses

Guns are good though
Muslims are shit

They really think the government don't already have a registry of every legal non-citizen in the U.S. that has among other things their religion?

guns dont kill people

muslimes do

This is why no one takes constitutionalism seriously. You guys can't use logic or reason to defend your points, you can only say "muh constitution"

Guns don't kill people

Muslims do

There are no (zero) good Muslims.

The constitution doesn't say "The right of the people to keep and bear exploding sand cultists shall not be infringed"

So by their own logic, muslims are as exactly as dangerous as they think guns are. Really makes me think.

Kys yourself my dude. Do you even know what the second amendment even says? We don't agree with it because it's in the constitution, we agree with it and it's in the Constitution. It makes perfect sense to allow citizens to be armed in order to disuade the government from overstepping it's bounds. I couldnt give less of a fuck about the "sanctity" of the constitution, if it were up to me it would be an entirely different document.

I allow guns in my house, but not muslims. Too dangerous.

It's simple. A gun on its own can't harm anybody.
A Muslim on his- or her own can easily start some shit.

guns are a constitutionally protected right, being on a registry or in a database is not. there are better arguments against it than these shitty false equivalents

That is the most perfect body I've ever seen

This. Jesus Christ. It's a scientific fact.

Not gonna lie, that's some great fucking tits. Got more?

Guns don't kill people. Muslims do.

Freedom of religion is also a constitutionally protected right, spastic retard.

The constitution is for US citizens.

It is, as it should be, the most important document to all Americans. Get the fuck out of my country you third world commie.

/thread

I found more on my own:

imgur.com/a/iA032

Good stuff! No pussy pics :(

lel doesn't this go both ways

He just stated a fact, although you are right that the constitution is not a logical or ethical argument.

The actual difference between guns and terror suspects is that suspects are not a check and balance for state power. If the government confiscated guns tomorrow, we would have no recourse in the event of tyranny. If the government confiscated terror suspects, it would be Guantanamo bay. Neither are good. Even terror suspects deserve due process. But gun registries present the special threat of confiscation without due process.

Also this cartoon is a joke. There isn't a muslim registry and I've never heard serious advocacy for one. There are much better ways to profile people, like actual ties to radicals.

30 replies and not one mention of the first amendment baka.

>supreme law of the land
>not an argument

Why should there be one? Non-citizens do not have constitutional rights, but natural rights, a registry of people immigrating from terrorists countries isn't unconstitutional.

One's a tool;
The other are people (that act like tools).

And don't forget:

>"Citizens shouldn't have guns! Only Police Officers!"

>"COPS ARE PIGS COPS ARE PIGS COPS ARE PIGS!"

>the constitution is not a logical or ethical argument.

In way it certainly is. It's the total sum of a magnitude of logical and ethical arguments of Enlightenment inspiration distilled into one set of rules that forms the relationship between ur government and our people. The framers spent a good part of their lives debating the philosophy of government and man's role in life, and how to perform this great experiment finally settling for what we now know as the Constitution (after the articles of confederation)

Bone up on your Founding Fathers, these guys will blow your mind and you will be damn proud to be an American.

there's nothing in the constitution on protecting sand niggers, nor should there be.

Aren't all legal guns registered though?

Right but all of that is in the founding father's other writings, the constitution itself does very little to explain itself.

Good guys aren't Muslim.

Liberal logic is so good.

The form 4473 is basically gun registration.

But Trump has never suggested registering american citizen muslims.

Yes of course. And even illegal ones, have serial numbers, which can be tracked back to the original purchaser.

>You buy a gun legally. (number is recorded with your name)
>You sell gun to some degenerate criminal
>He commits a crime with your gun
>They track the gun back to you
>You are totally fucked

I'm okay with both

We'll that's the challenge of the constituton. It doesn't necessarily stop bad laws and promote good one. It prevents unconstitutional ones. Also Federal court would almost certainly stop a Muslim registry.

>It's impossible for the government to round up and deport all illegals! The logistics make it impossible, plus people would just hide them from the government! Just don't bother
>This gun ban will definitely work!

I understand where you're coming from and that's a fair assertion.

However, I'd consider it an argument since the thought process behind it are incredibly well documented and (should be) common knowledge in the US; however, it is an indirect argument and not purely one, no.

Furthermore in common practice I believe that it is fair to say that the burden of proof would be on the individual to disprove the logic of the Constitution at least in the US.

That's why you file that shit off boi.
Only an idiot would propose banning all Muslims from immigrating. Not even Trump is suggesting that. It would be ridiculous.

Case would almost certainly be litigated under the fourteenth and or fourth.

D E L E T
T H I S

No NRA member has ever gone on a shooting spree.

>Black hair

Dropped

What revisionist bullshit.

>Donald J Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States

Dec 8th, 2015.

Fuck off you dirty anarchist, perverted, druggie degenerate hippie scum.

Nice source. I honestly only recall him saying a shutdown from Muslim countries until vetting processes are really improved.

>a small portion of the population
> a little more than half us Muslims believe in sharia

>TFW Ancap master race is immune to these arguments

>Muslims trying to set up Sharia Law is small cities in the US
>Leftists sympathizing as these psychos escape their war torn shit hole that they made for themselves, whilst only bring it with them and their extremist ideologies
>That Trojan Horse sympathy refugee card

Fuck them, the reason they have these radicals back in their own country is because of their own hyper religious ideology that they themselves support and uphold, and they are BRINGING it with them and teaching it here in the US.

Stupid white feminists and nu-males, the females will be the ones to suffer the most, but will bow down and take it whilst they are being raped because, "it's okay, I am being tolerant, it's their way".

Just means you can pray 5 times a day from Guantanamo bay.

Shes the ultimate butterface to haha
You really dont want to see that things face

Not if it's a religion of death, where their members kill people.

Yo what kind of deer is that?

You are under the impression that immigrants have the right to immigrate. Why do you think we have laws against individuals who illegally cross the fucking border.

Nope. NFA weapons (including short-barreled rifles, machine guns, explosive weapons, sound-suppressed weapons and so forth) are required to be registered, but all others can be acquired (at least in certain states, subject to state law) without registration.

>tiny portion

>all members of the alt-right should be treated like terrorists... because Anders Breivik

this is a strawman argument

You know lads, where posts like this come from.

Go ahead and file the numbers off all your guns officer.

The manual to my Mosin Nagant tells me how to disassemble and clean it and obey the rules of gun safety.

It does not tell me "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Sergei Mosin is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Sergei Mosin] and worship is for Comrade Sergei alone."

So that form you're required to fill out at an FFL where they record your name and the weapon's serial number and the store is required to keep it on hand for 20 years and hand it over to the atf at any time doesn't count as registration?

That's a cute little doggo.

I really want to see her face now

guns are a right and net positive because they are tools of freedom

being/having muslims in the country is not a right and it provides no positive

trump is okay with registries and is hyper-aware of the mental health problems in the u.s. this comic is inflammatory nonsense.

>What is a form 4473?
This cartoon is stupid.

Exam the pic retard.

When did owning muslims become a constitutional right?

While there is no way to reliably ascertain what religion someone is (they could easily lie, etc.), I see nothing wrong with a total ban of all citizens from problematic (islamic) countries, or any country with a muslim population greater than 10%, etc.

>nearly all muslims support some form of shira law
>tiny portion
Kek. Also this argument doesn't work because the guns used in crimes are nearly all illegally owned and purchased.

You missed No.99065771.

I concur. 1000000000/10

I don't understand this at all. I mean, I get its a retarded conflation of two things attempting to make a point but, there still has to be some kernel of truth to this, so... What unique registration are Muslims forced to get? Is this about refugees being vetted? Because that doesn't involve being put on a list. It would make more sense to conflate that with Background Checks. Honestly, i'm stumped. Someone from CTR help me out on this one.

>The manual to my Mosin Nagant tells me how to disassemble and clean it and obey the rules of gun safety.
>It does not tell me "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out.

this really taps the triangle on my youtube video

guns are useful
muslims aren't

Guns can be used to kill and muslims are more likely to use them to kill for unjustified reasons

Just completely fucking wrong. Every single gun is going to be registered at least once, unless it was literally stolen immediately after it was manufactured. You ever notice how every single firearm is subject to a FFL transfer unless it is a private party sale, and even then you are supposed to take down the buyers information in case the weapon is ever used in a crime...because if it comes back to you and you don't have that persons information, you are fucked.

Guns don't kill people, musilms kill people.

if the majority of the alt-right believed that murdering innocent school kids was acceptable, then perhaps.

True. There is no good religious man. Believing in god is alright.

>0.00001% = anywhere from 10-50%
libcucks are bad at math

Buy through an FFL? LMAO how dumb are you. Private sales exist

100% of the Muslim population is bad. They are compelled by their religion to kill me and atheist and apostate.

Sort of. But personal transfers are a thing.

Guns are not an ideology that's hostile to me and my way of life.

Also, guns ARE restricted in my country on public safety grounds.

Why do your kind push Islamic immigration here on the logic of "not all Muslims"?