Why did liberals think Dick Cheney had so much control over Bush's white house?

Why did liberals think Dick Cheney had so much control over Bush's white house?

VPs do basically nothing

They do as much as the president lets them do.

Bush let him do quite a lot

Saging as spam, OP could not possibly be dumb enough to be asking sincerely, unless it's George himself.

Go to bed Dick, you're drunk.

Because Bush is a brainless monkey and would do whatever Cheney told him to do.

baka

Lol. Cheney actually had his own mini-White House independent from the White House called the "Office of Special Plans" (OSP).

He did what he wanted until the late 2006 wipeout in the mid-terms caused Bush to finally shake up his cabinet a bit.

Because Bush was a brainless dunce who took every advice neocons like Cheney gave him by heart. Like a puppet on strings.

Because when you elect a retarded nigger who doesn't know shit, like for example Trump or Bush, they'll have no choice but to surround themselves with people who do have experience in politics and follow their advice because they couldn't figure it out on their own.

this

Underated

>brainless dunce
This is objectively false though. Bush even admitted that his whole hokey-dokey mannerisms were just part of a persona to make him connect with voters.

What exactly did you think cheney pushed on bush that he didn't already want to do?

What do you think Bush let him do, that the average VP didn't do?

>Lol. Cheney actually had his own mini-White House independent from the White House called the "Office of Special Plans" (OSP).
>He did what he wanted until the late 2006 wipeout in the mid-terms caused Bush to finally shake up his cabinet a bit.

Well I guess it's a good thing a VP has practically no power at all.

Your post is 100% conjecture

Check

Cheney got that in part because after 9/11 they basically had Cheney locked in a bunker somewhere (in case someone tried to assassinate both W and him at the same time), he was rarely seen in public so people thought he was the shadow government (while ignoring the actual shadow government that you aren't allowed to know about).

George was a dumb Chad so he let Cheney do whatever he wanted.

>Halliburton.
Dick was essentially a war profiteer

lol

>those digits

It's just a liberal narrative that they used to discredit Bush and paint him as a fool. Same fuckheads who say terrible shit about Reagan's state of mind, and accuse Trump of any terrible thing they can think of to paint him as incompetent.

Don't fall for their liberal media trickery. It's all absolute horseshit.

Wtf I hate bush now

Cheney was the one who invited Exxon and Shell to draft the treaties for invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Is this what ultra libs actually believe?

Witnessed

He is often referred to as the most powerful VP in history. Pence will surpass him imo.

>He is often referred to as the most powerful VP in history
In all honesty why though?

Like I said libs like jon stewart and his ilk acted like he was basically the president. I can't find anything credible that even remotely supports this.

im not a lib but i all fairness we should be against neocons yeah cheney had alot of power,

former sec of defense
ceo of haliburton etc

So it's basically what I thought.

no basis in reality.

Bush was just a face who sat at the ranch.

Cheney ran things.

There's a reason Bush didn't know shit about 9/11.

dont meme your way out of this ,

according to you a vice president and former sec of defense has no power

Because he actually did make all the decisions in the Bush Administration.

>hurr why do people think that a powerful man within the deepstate who was VP had power???
are you actually CTR? because the level of actual retardation you are displaying is CTR level

VPs have basically no power at all,.
Former sec of defense.....what does that have to do with anything?

>deepstate

fucking kek

political connections
member of the house of representatives for wyoming
specifically chosen to find george w's vp then offered the job himself
20 years of having security clearances
member of the council of foreign relations
ceo of haliburton

what does that have to do with anything ?

CTR, no matter how many retarded slide threads you make, you will never be able to put the cat back in the bag.

>member of the council of foreign relations
OK this is the only piece of information that made me think.

but then again literally every major player in politics is involved with them.

Cheney certainly wasn't the boss of them or anything.

>CTR

you truly are embarrassing.

Let me guess, you think Condie/Powell had more pull than Cheney?

Good god man just do some research. Cheney DID have outsize power for a VP, but I'm not going to regurgitate one of my lectures here because you are 18 and have no clue about the bush administration.

Read a book, do some research, pick up a peer reviewed paper. Good crust it's not that hard to see he had a lot of power for a VP.

Don't respond to me until you have learned something. I am right, you are wrong. It's your choice if you continue to be a clueless fucking autist.

kek

Checked

>a fucking leaf

>admitted
Any clip of this?

Because if you didnt do what he told you youd have a "hunting accident"

Jesus Christ when he shot that guy in the face and the guy turned out the next day and apologized.

Good times.