I hope anyone that voted for Trump realizes that the entire country will now take a back seat to his own personal...

I hope anyone that voted for Trump realizes that the entire country will now take a back seat to his own personal establishment and corporations. Before every fiscal decision he makes, he will stop to think.. "how will this affect my nut". And this comes with the fact that you elected a "business man". Good job middle America.

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go back to plebbit

If he really only cared about money he wouldn't have spent 100 million of his own dollars on his campaign and rather invested it.

came from /b
only got further meme speak. was hoping to get an honest rebuttal from /pol

Child-minded nonsense.

He raised over 240mil in donations for campaigning. He was also caught months ago funneling some of that money (rather legally or not) back into his corporations.

Child minded nonsense would be how he's a "racist". This is not. This is what people overlook,

go back to your tranny and cock rate threads faggot

That's a nice tie, OP.

I got this one.

We're pleased with our decision, so fuck right off you weak cunt.

>running for most powerful position in the world isn't an investment

financially even after he's done, he can do whatever the hell he wants

Don't care for them. Was hoping for /pol's
Sup Forumsitical opinion on this. Guess you guys are no different.

then become President and do it differently faggot

I hope you realise Trump will be your President in 2 months and there's nothing you can do about it.
I don't really, it'll be funnier that way.

You don't seem to be aware that the wealthy doing well doesn't always mean everyone else doing poorly. It does when you attempt to steal all of their earnings so they hide them in off shore bank accounts where you can't get your grubby hands on them. If businesses do well, the people tend to benefit when it's mostly kept in our own economy.

Also just fuck off. If a year of arguing online and in day to day life didn't change people's minds you aren't going to with your half-baked jab.

Go away evil dogger.

go away evil dogger

>tfw when I own that tie and it's my best one

You thought he wouldn't win. Why are you suddenly an expert?

I brought my "half-baked jab" here because I haven't seen it yet being brought up in any conversation personally.

All I see is how he is going to affect us socially and the extreme left has pretty much flushed all liberal credibility down the proverbial shitter with the rioting and property destruction,

So here I am with a legitimate question / very plausible future scenario for all working taxpayers and all I am getting from this multi-million person board is plainly dead and or, meme based rebuttals. Even from the best of /pol

>still waiting

Did not once say nor assume that.

1. You haven't brought anything to the table to discuss. No point to counter, just shitposting.

2. The picture you provided is of an independent business that merely licensed the name "Trump", not a business owned by Trump himself.

Now fuck off if you don't want to have actual discourse. A sage for you

Nonshameless self bump

>still waiting

So, you don't know anything about him. Okay

Pic related to current discussion

1, I brought the point, I'm waiting for the counter.

2. Trump's campaign was partially based on bringing outsourced jobs back to America.

3. Won't fuck off until you or another takes this topic seriously besides memes and trolling.

Fine.

Obviously the scenario you brought up is a possible and just to be "conservative" lets say plausable scenario.

However, since we are talking about pre Nov 8th, the alternative was literally made your scenario a CERTAINTY.

Hillary Clinton would have based every one of her decisions from a self preservation standpoint this is 100% verified by her behavior throughout her entire life and during the campaign.

So the choice was, plausable corruption v.s. certain corruption.

An extra perk with choosing Trump was SJW tears. the ROI on that has in all honesty been one of the most amazing and cathartic things I've ever experienced.

Jealous of your freedom Norwaybro.

You might not have a Mel Gibson directed movie about your nations freedom, but you guys have gotten things right well beyond America's years.

I'm not talking "pre Nov 8th"

I'm talking now. 11/17/2016 CMT +6

There was other alternates beyond Clinton.

I'm not on about her. I'm On about the things that got him into office.

Going to need a source for that fabrication, faggot

>Still waiting

opensecrets dot org/pres16/candidate.php?id=N00023864

>1, I brought the point, I'm waiting for the counter.
No, you brought no point. You simply conjectured that Trump will prioritize his business over the Presidency even though he has passed off all business matters to his son and washed his hands of the business while he takes over as the most powerful man in the world.

>2. Trump's campaign was partially based on bringing outsourced jobs back to America.
Good. Is this a bad thing?

>3. Won't fuck off until you or another takes this topic seriously besides memes and trolling.
I am taking this seriously. Provide a fucking argument you faggot.

The things that got him into office were the votes. the votes were based off a multitude of issues. The votes were based off (among other things) what i just said.

Post a source and fuck up the link so nobody will go to it.

You sir, are the shittiest shitposter of all time. Congratulations you autistic twat

Donald Trump pretty much risked his entire brand on this election and even now about half the country will never ever buy anything with his name on it ever again.

If he really wanted to just make money, he already fucking had it. He could have just kept his yap shut and sat back making money while toeing the shitlib line like every other business in America while Shillary made it easy for guys like him to do it.

I think it's safe to say whatever his ambitions are, they're aimed higher than his company's bottom line.

Everybody here is either a faggot or has had this argument literally hundreds of times.
YOU AREN'T WORTH THE EFFORT, GET OVER IT AND GO HOME

Donald Trump owns hotels that most of America can't afford

what if the only way left for him to make more money at this point is raise the average Americans budget to the point where we can afford it?

what if making America great again IS the strategy to make himself richer through political power

>Shitpost on Sup Forums
>get memed on
>cry about how Sup Forums is a shit board

I believe the proper phrase is "that which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence". In fact, there is more evidence that Trump cares more about being a good president then he does lining his pockets, seeing as his business took a battering during the course of his presidential bid, and he risked completely fucking his public image if there wasn't enough support for him in the end.

>2
what does an independent business licencing Trump's name have anything to do with returning manufacturing to the US?

You have to be taking us for a ride, I refuse to insult your intelligence by suggesting anything else

He could make 79 billion dollars for all i care. As long as he fixes it all.